• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

My god, this is one of the most adorable things...

Ivysalt

Smash Cadet
Where did you get this?
I was also curious as to where Hank pulled that from. Quick reverse image search shows some one has it on "knowyourmeme." It surprised me because I made it (and posted it in this thread two only two days before). The internet is a very connected place. I want to make more of these, so if anyone has any good images and text suggestions, give 'em up!

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930

Just some doodles I made in school a while ago. :p
I just recently colored them. XD

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000

Just some doodles I made in school a while ago. :p
I just recently colored them. XD
Those are pretty awesome, actually! The only gripe I have with them is that Sonic doesn't say "Come on step it up!" in this game. This time he only says "Come on.", sorta like Fox. :p

Last edited:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Those are pretty awesome, actually! The only gripe I have with them is that Sonic doesn't say "Come on step it up!" in this game. This time he only says "Come on.", sorta like Fox. :p
YEah, I was aware of that, but I personally like his old taunts better. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Please try to keep the images Nintendo/Smashbros related homie.
He actually had a SSB related image but it got removed because it contained a bad word.

Don't worry Doc, Mewtwo will be overshadowed too when Pichu is announced.... kappa

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Is this the third time this has been posted to the thread?

If everyone can, please post your own original content so we get fresh new stuff. Or check on past pages and post stuff that others have made.
People aren't going to check past pages. If you've been here long enough, you'll know that.

Just keep quiet and deal with it. ¦D

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
@ Moon Monkey Moon Monkey

The new title is

A. A way for you to get more likes on that pic
B. A way to get OCD fired up.
LOL, I don't mind the things like Nintendo/Smash comic strips and pics. But this is as the title states a caption thread.

:ankoku: NOTICE :ankoku:
I have also decided that at the end of this month I'm gonna compile all of the best captions in this thread and include them into a video. In order for your post to be shown off in the video, these pictures must be Nintendo/Smash Bros. related in content and must have a caption.

I'll leave you guys with this:

Good Luck My N*****! :denzel:

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
LOL, I don't mind the things like Nintendo/Smash comic strips and pics. But this is as the title states a caption thread.

:ankoku:NOTICE:
I have also decided that at the end of this month I'm gonna compile all of the best captions in this thread and include them into a video. In order to your post shown off in the video, these pictures must be Nintendo/Smash Bros. related in content and must have a caption.

Original or copied from KYM?

@ Dairantō Smash Brothers Dairantō Smash Brothers

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace

:ankoku: NOTICE :ankoku:
I have also decided that at the end of this month I'm gonna compile all of the best captions in this thread and include them into a video. In order to your post shown off in the video, these pictures must be Nintendo/Smash Bros. related in content and must have a caption.

So these will be taken from past pages? Hopefully one of my 3DS screenshots make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom