• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Lmao...I miss the days when people posted screenshots. I will start uploading mine, expect pics soon :)

Denzi

Smash Master
You should remake it in individual sections; more detail that way. I say that as if there was detail in your other pics, hmm...

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
lol i made it about a year ago. maybe i should. or maybe i dont care. lol it cant be remade. lol you cant remake the monalisa lol jk . im just having a good ol jolly time with you lads. dont worry dudes. i have like a buttload of more entertaining drawings coming soon. they are all in the can dont worry. many colors. you saw pink snake. thats just a taste.

peachy!

super princess
MarsRoy, just stop posting those! the last pages of this thread are just full of your stupid bulls*it! quit dude, okay? or simply post pictures taken in the game -____- accept you suck

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
............... well. i thought it was funny pics about brawl. i am just trying to help. ok i ran out of screen shots. what about when people post comics and stuff. you didnt complain then. im not doing it so you will say oh good artist. im posting these just for fun aka the lulz. you people can post whatever you want. nothing is stopping you. so its not my fault im the only one posting junk on here.

so there.

peace foos

tale of 2 mairos

for the haters

peachy!

super princess
dude whatever, i am not saying that you need to be an amazing artist -____- you just suck because i think you could do better. and, at least when people post comics.. they ARE funny! and you don't post anything you want in this thread, for the INTERESTING FACT that is called Funny Brawl Pics! that means you should post FUNNY.BRAWL.PICTURES! and you're not posting any of those

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Nice pics Dekuu! Maybe I´ll post some of my not-so-funny pics too...

Being sucked into the oblivion of bottom tier.

:bowser2: Shoot! Kill that vile beast that dares to challenge my empire!

Even hero of time can´t defeat them both...

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
wow that peach looked epic. like get out of way. im peach lol. i think my drawings are funny cuz of how goofy they look. and um. im going to keep it up.

2 links

EDIT: well. if you all dont want them. i will stop. ill post them someplace else. . these are the last 2 drawings. im sorry.

DLO

Smash Journeyman
well. if you all dont want them. i will stop. ill post them someplace else. . these are the last 2 drawings. im sorry.
Last edited by MarsRoy; Today at 10:32 PM.
no.please continue. i mean, at least you must draw all the character. i like your drawings, even if they are a little.....disturbing lol

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
well i have my own thread now. but i might post them here too from time to time. but look for the marsroy show in this very section.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
What kind of fan is that? Lucario needs cooler fans.

MarsRoy is a weird but nice guy.

Top Bottom