• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funniest John(s) You've Ever Heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sony

Smash Apprentice
i was at SCC last night and i was playing teams against a fox and marth and since friendly fire was on he up smashed his partner and we weren't even near him, he pauses the game and looks at the controller and says and i quote " Every time i try to waveshine an Up-Smash comes out" i was like wtf those buttons arent even near each other he then told his partner i swear its not me its the controller

MisterMoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aaron_Rodgerz
i was at SCC last night and i was playing teams against a fox and marth and since friendly fire was on he up smashed his partner and we weren't even near him, he pauses the game and looks at the controller and says and i quote " Every time i try to waveshine an Up-Smash comes out" i was like wtf those buttons arent even near each other he then told his partner i swear its not me its the controller
Lolz controller johns!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
''I didn't tell you to do that, Samus''

I used to hear that a lot, but he got it through his thick head that he was just doing his tech wrong.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I was Mewtwo versus a Fox player. I was winning. I killed him with an up throw. He says...

"ugh, nerf Mewtwo's grab plz"

................. I mean come on it's Fox vs Mewtwo he shouldn't have problems lol

I hate when people make excuses about their controllers... it's like dude it's not my fault you came to a tourney with a broken 'troller... even if it isn't broken and their just making jonz...

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
"You guys are only good because you cheat. I play old-fashioned."

-my older medschool cousin who doesn't have too much time to play games any more :p

I wouldn't be playing smash right now if it weren't for him and my sister. They played all the time when I was too young. GROWING UP WATCHING SMASH FTW

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
"shiek is too cheap"
At the level (scrub/noob) that the term cheap is used heavily, Shiek is definatly cheap, her combos are automatic and very mean if the person taking the damage doesnt DI well.

So that one isn't even funny anymore.

I dont remember the exact quote but my friend johned about apples on green greens and I said eat your apples b*****

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Wow..... my jaw dropped at the size of that post, outRAGEous. And San Antonio thought Majin was notorious for making johns.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
C.F. aint nothen without his dair
They cheaten.
omg my controller is not responding.
those come from the top of my head

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Does this count as a John?

"It's not my fault you got in the way of my foot!"

...Or does that just make the subject a douche bag?

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I pushed up like twelve times didn't you see it?
Up b UP B UP B! (after their already dead) See I was yelling up b before I died.

Quit double teaming me! You guys suck! Come on bring it i'll beat you!... STOP CHEATING
(That happened recently at a local ffa and I had stopped ****ing attacking all together and it was just him and another person, yet they were still complaining.)

Razed

Smash Ace
When my two nooby friends go up against eachother;
<snip (3 minutes of swearing and johns)>
"OMFG! Stop making those god**** excuses! They're distracting me!"

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Todays Daily Johns!

By Me:

"That would have tippered in my version, you're so lucky we're not at my house." (We both play 1.2)

From Him:

"Stop being gay."

"Roy is cheap."

"You only win because of the shine. v_v" (I learned Waveshine Grabs today :D)

Darthmike

Smash Rookie
So i was playing my friend's little brother and I was bowser and he was falco and he kills me once by using falcos forward smash to move across final destination. Then after I beat him he is like you only won because you use the same move over and over.

SiD

Smash Master
(After my friend just got 3-4 stocked literally like 20 times) Just so you know, I haven't played this game in like a month.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Eh, the friend I usually play Smash with is about even with me, but WHENEVER he loses, he'll always blame it on the controller.

"God ****ing ****it, that's not what i told it to do!"
"I'm pressing the b-button but it's not doing anything!"

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
My foes useually cry CHEAP after every game, and then pick Hyrule Temple and stay at the bottom with Marth cause I'm Yoshi.
And complain the classic "My controller's not responding!" while there're attacking.
And all they do are smash attacks as Marth, and they say that's not cheap cause all his moves are like that, so it doesn't matter. (they always get stale moves)

EazyP

Smash Ace
"What's the point of teching? Why do it in the first place, all I do is get hit" combined with "If I didn't tech that I wouldn't of lost"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom