• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards '06 Nominations Discussion

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You named yourself after a zit.

You're misery is self inflicted.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
So, this is for the best username not the most original, I know my ads. didn't have anything to do with my name but, still originality is not nessecarily better. I like my name and after PMing Matt about it he told me I have his vote so now I have my vote, commonyoshi and Matt so I have 3 so far.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Was any part of Eor's post supposed to make me feel good?

Here're my best arguments for getting Most Improved.
My very first post on SWF was given a warning. These are just a couple of my preceding posts to top it off.
My first topic trying to be funny. The sad thing is, it's a lot worse once you know the backround info.
lol and loler

The reason I was only banned once was because I knew how to piss off the dogs and not get bitten. If someone asked a question, I'd give one sentence of (obvious) advice followed by a paragraph of lame.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Whoa, I got nominated for a few things. I think I tried to nominate EE for everything.

EDIT: CORT's still a douchebag.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
All I want is forum monkey. That is the only thing I desire.

Eor is funny but he should be revered as the intelligent one. KaoS deserves it with his famous one-liners but he is a BRoomer, what do I have? The Debate Hall is cool but everyone can see it. Show me some love! I don't know much about Dodongo though.

Alright, they are ALL BRoomers. Toss me a bone people!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's not our fault that you're not loved by Scav and Hiemie.

<3 Kaos

PS: No one likes beggars.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's a lot better. :)

But I'm still voting for KaoS. I <3 his one liners more than Matt loves anal.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
I'm bitter you were even nominated.

Unoriginality makes me hate things.

Actually "Stryks" isn't that original either that is just the work strikes with 2 typos. Stryks is just Strikes with a no "e" typo and a "y" instead of an "e". I'm sure that averybody got their name from somewhere whether it be a TV show or a typo or a mispelled word they all probably got the idea somewhere alse.

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
Why are we having this argument about best name? Every self-respecting person on the forums is going to vote for Zook anyway.

A while ago, I was wondering if I used to hate you. I kind of remembered thinking you were an idiot, but I wasn't sure because there's nothing wrong with your recent posts. But after seeing my closing post, I'm pretty sure that I was right. I did hate you!

Which I guess is my way of saying that you are pretty darn improved!

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Actually "Stryks" isn't that original either that is just the work strikes with 2 typos. Stryks is just Strikes with a no "e" typo and a "y" instead of an "e". I'm sure that averybody got their name from somewhere whether it be a TV show or a typo or a mispelled word they all probably got the idea somewhere alse.
Nope, mine is completely original.:).

Also, Revolutions, you make me laugh....... alot

Also, I thought stryks was pronounced "Strix" not "Strikes"

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm not voting for Stryks either. o_o"

Zook gets my vote.

And I have the most made up and original name EBAR! Why would you use that argumant against me? xD

Cort

Apple Head
I... hate you? Don't flatter yourself.

No one is cool enough to deserve my hate.

edit// Magus420 for most intelligent.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Magus for most intellegent indeed.

Kishprime/PrinceZane for host w/ the most.

ChozenOne for Jack of all Trades.

Why are all of the Jigglypuff users fuxing w/ amazing...

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
If people could read, then they would have voted for me for best sig.
IT'S WAS RIGHT THERE!!!:
{link to my sig}candidate for best sig.{image}animated bar{/image}
{image}saberhof's jigglyppuff8 sig{/image}etc.{/link to my sig}

The link is still there.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Yeah but, Pustulio is interesting, it refects on the random personality of me. My name shows my warped sense of humor. Pustulio is the name of a winner!
(I'm Pustulio and I approve this message)

If you don't vote for me I will terminate you with a rusty spoon and my creepy finger puppets!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Dodongo, though fun to say, is also unoriginal.

Bazooka Lucca and <3 are the only two good nominees. Stryks gets a cookie for spelling his name unique.

But let's discuss the nominations instead of self promoting, shall we? It's making me bitter and hateful.

Cort

Apple Head
Things are looking grim, Pus-Pus.

I think my vote is gonna go to <3 cause he's black and I met him personally.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Pustulio, shut up. Seriously. Any votes you were going to get were probably driven away by your annoying begging.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Dodongo, though fun to say, is also unoriginal.
You are so very wrong. Dodongo was originally Donkey Dong, which we were trying to shorten to D-Dong, which was omg just like Dodongo. So Donkey Dong turning into Dodongo is totally awesome.

Especially because he loves smoke.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You are so very wrong. Dodongo was originally Donkey Dong, which we were trying to shorten to D-Dong, which was omg just like Dodongo. So Donkey Dong turning into Dodongo is totally awesome.

Especially because he loves smoke.
O rly? As long as there's a history instead of a blatant rip off, it's okay then.

Top Bottom