• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards '06 Nominations Discussion

EEvisu

Smash Lord
There should have been a "Serial Reppist" category, I'd be the only nominee.
hahaha w0rd son w0rd

y0 vote EEvisu best sig. why you ask? cause I'm not a 1 hit wonder, sure keeping 1 sig would be all fine and good but after awhile it gets old and lame, I keep it fresh and I want you to know that, EEvisu wants your vote for Great Justice!

/internet, serious business

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
I knew I was getting nominated for Best Sig, but for Sexiest Mod? Incredible.

Of course, I'm probably not going to win that considering the competition, but as for best sig, how can you resist the Asian Mustache Men's welcoming smiles, or the eternally hypnotic Dancing Animals? They will suck your life away with nothing but a glance from you!

Then again, being nominated for Sexiest Mod may have had something to do with how, as someone put it, I look like someone "from the Asian Mafia."

I'm also great in bed. Vote for me and I can show you how hot and amazing I am. ;)
I could barely read this, my gaze kept getting pulled to the dancing animals then held there. Then I would try to read it and he same thing would happen. Good luck Warrior of Zarona! :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
PrinceZane is one sexy director. He even looks like Jesus (should have seen him at the Halloween tournament).
He even started INNsomnia >_>

marthsword

Smash Ace
How did a guy who just joined and has 18 posts get nominated for smash practicioner? It amazes me. Im glad tappy got nominated for something (most respected n00b.) and how was wobbles nominated for that? Most people I voted for got nominated in that category, so I'm happy.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smash Practitioner - Smasher who has most influenced the metagame/Smash scene

Yeah, I really shouldn't have been nominated for that. Don't vote for me heh.

Most Gregarious - The most sociable forum leader: this person is easy to talk to and is approachable; he/she is very people-oriented and deals well with people over AIM etc...

You know that's all me. Vote for me for most gregarious forum leader! :laugh:

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Is there a voting booth already or do we wait around for them to announce one?

If there is a voting booth then can one of you please post the link? Thanks in advance.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Virgilijus said:
Well, I didn't get nominated for any thing. Oh well. At least some of the people I voted for got on.
I voted for your nomination, Virgulijus.

"Most Respected n00b", I think.
No offense, or anything

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I would disagree about saberhof. Sure, he does make nice signatures and I'm sure it's not like he just opens up photoshop and takes about five minutes making something, but if you think that any signature is better than some of Fdv's 3D work, then you probably haven't seen anything Fdv's made.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
How did a guy who just joined and has 18 posts get nominated for smash practicioner? It amazes me. Im glad tappy got nominated for something (most respected n00b.) and how was wobbles nominated for that? Most people I voted for got nominated in that category, so I'm happy.
The BRoom/Staff votes people into a catagory that they normally wouldn't even come close to winnin as a joke. The poor victim will actually think they are the Jack of all Trades or Smash Practicioner and then they make a fool of themeselves by campaigning.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hmm let's see here...

Jack of all trades? @_@
Pool Room-whatever
Game Room-whatever
PokeRoom-Digimon spam (over, and over, and over...)
Brawl Discussion-flaming people who want more starfox charactrers like Andross and Krysrtal but not that beast of a character Peppy

Ah, screw it. VOTE FOR ME!

Most Improved?
How bad was I in the beggining, considering me current status? :urg:

Ah, screw it. VOTE FOR ME!

I didn't get nominated for the only thing I thought I was worthy of, best location.

Flaco was nominated for Asshat and Friendliest. ^_^

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
BRoom joke?

*Feels like Forum Monkey is too good to be true...*

Well I am not going to campagn anyway just to spite the BRoom and Staff. Suck it!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Forum Monkey

KaoS

Best Signature

EEvisu

Best Forum Name

<3

Best Location

KaoS

Most Respected n00b

tappy

Most Improved

commonyoshi

Friendliest Member

dotdotdot!

Most Intelligent

Eorlingas

Resident Asshat

forward

Dr. Smash

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Practitioner

sephirothken

Host with the Most

PrinceZane

Master Debater

Crimson King

Best Artist

Fdv

Best Writer

Evil Eye

Jack of All Trades

commonyoshi

Forum Leader Categories

Sexiest Mod

Matt (The muscels on that man!)

Most Gregarious

Matt

Most Omnipresent

Scav

Room/Category Categories

Favorite Hangout

Pool Room

Most Notorious for Spam

Pool Room

Favorite Category

General Discussion

Well, those are my choices. I wonder who deserves the prestige award...

I'm organizing a massive project to help improve Melee Discussion but I guess that counts as 2007 and not 2006 so I strike out. Oh well...

saberhof

Smash Master
Are you kidding me, Epsilon??.. how did he get nominated?, not saying anything to go for me but there are alot of artists around here that didnt get considerd at all.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
This isn't exactly relevant, but last I checked, EE was Evil Eye's nickname. I would appreciate it if you change the 'rEEtarded' in your signature to 'rEEvisutarded', EEvisu.

Wrath`

Smash Master
What the? Im nominated for best forum name? how did that happend?? anyway vote for me or feel the wrath of Stryks!!
F..F..FEEL THE WRATH OF STRYKS??????????????

i'M SORRY,BUT IT'S FEEL THE WRATH OF KOARIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.IT WAS ORIGINALY IN MY SIG FIRST.:mad:

I'll vote for whatever mic_128 is in.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
No nomination for best sig. Not proud. Will have to take it down and work on it some more. I made it myself.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Come on and vote for me for best username! That's the only thing I'll ever be nominated for and I want to bask in the glory at least once! Please oh please! Come on you have to love random stuff from INVADER ZIM! It's the best! I need something to be proud of, my favorite football team goes 6-10, the Yankees lose in the ALDS, the Jazz have never one a championship, I always get the smallest parts in plays, I live in a small town, I'm fat, I have glasses, I have braces, nobody wants me, long story short you should feel bad for me and vote. Everyone loves my name.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Forum Monkey

KaoS

Best Signature

WoZ

Best Forum Name

<3

Best Location

Eorlingas

Most Respected n00b

tappy

Most Improved

commonyoshi

Friendliest Member

DaShizWiz

Most Intelligent

Crimson King

Resident Asshat

Foxpower+

Dr. Smash

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Practitioner

sephirothken

Host with the Most

PrinceZane

Master Debater

Digital Watches

Best Artist

Fdv

Best Writer

Scav

Jack of All Trades

Scav

Forum Leader Categories

Sexiest Mod

Matt

Most Gregarious

McFox

Most Omnipresent

Mic_128

Room/Category Categories

Favorite Hangout

Pool Room

Most Notorious for Spam

Pool Room

Favorite Category

General Discussion

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Come on and vote for me for best username! That's the only thing I'll ever be nominated for and I want to bask in the glory at least once! Please oh please! Come on you have to love random stuff from INVADER ZIM! It's the best! I need something to be proud of, my favorite football team goes 6-10, the Yankees lose in the ALDS, the Jazz have never one a championship, I always get the smallest parts in plays, I live in a small town, I'm fat, I have glasses, I have braces, nobody wants me, long story short you should feel bad for me and vote. Everyone loves my name.
Dang... That's good advertising. I'll do it! Everyone join the bandwagon.

Forum Monkey
Dodongo (Where's my Meat?)

Best Signature
WoZ (Bahamut was the one who made McFox's, right?)

Best Forum Name
Pustulio

Best Location
Eorlingas (I so wanted this)

Most Respected n00b
Uncle Meat

Most Improved
commonyoshi

Friendliest Member
Up for grabs. Start sucking up to me.

Most Intelligent
Eorlingas

Resident Asshat
Kaos (in a good way)

Dr. Smash
Mew2King

Smash Practitioner
sephirothken

Host with the Most
I have no idea. Start sucking up, people.

Master Debater
Crimson King

Best Artist
Fdv

Best Writer
Scav

Jack of All Trades
commonyoshi (no, but vote for me anyway)

Sexiest Mod
WoZ (last time I didn't vote for him, he beat me with a stick)

Most Gregarious
Matt (spreading his love around)

Most Omnipresent
Mic_128

Favorite Hangout
Pool Room

Most Notorious for Spam
Brawl Character Discussions (I cant believe this beats the Proom)

Favorite Category
General Discussion

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Master Debater
Eorlingas
I wasn't nominated.
For most improved, I'd actually have to go with myself (though, baring that, it'd be Commonyoshi, by far).

Has any other nominee been banned three times?

Because I have been. Lets stroll down memory lane to how I use to post, to see if I really deserve it (the answer is yes).

First account, was not banned. I just forgot the password to it. So, I remade it. With an added 1 to the end of it. (http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=9304)

Second account I made(http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=8058), after I forgot the password for the account above. Warned many times (back before we had a warning system, when it was just a verbal warning). Final straw for banning was, after getting my *** handed to me by Massy in a debate, I told him to go **** himself. (Look at my posts, too. I was so **** Republican)

Third account(http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=9717). Banned for flaunting that I was Spartacus.

Fourth account! Banned for spam.http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=9742

Commonyoshi might have been terrible a year ago, but I don't think he was multiply banned.

If I should win anything, I should win most improved.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
I have a few more things to think about, in Wyoming, there is no High School Baseball, I don't get to start on the football team, I've never won a smash tourney, I am not attractive to the females of my school and on top of all that I'm not even aloud ot date (even if someon liked me) until I turn 16, 1 more year!

Top Bottom