• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards '06 Nominations Discussion

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
If I had to make an estimation, I would say that Kirby King would have to maybe, log on first before we can get results. Until then you are just yelling at the wind.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Oh I would assume the 2007 Forum Awards will start sometime when the year ends. I don't know though. I'm just making wild assumptions. Do you dare to believe me?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I like the idea. Gives all y'all something to look forward to in October. And not too soonafter, we'll have the '07 awards...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Making us wait till October is stupid, I'd assume the only time that happend before was when the site was all sketchy or w/e but if you have the results just freaking show them, theres not alot else really going on.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
The Doreamon kittens like how you dont realize it was a joke, EEvisu.

I wonder how they count the votes anyway. It's probably an admin's four year old brother.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
im sure its an automated system.

if they can make ai that talks abck to us and spaceships that go to the moon im sure they can make a poll system that keeps count itself :p

Dibs

Smash Lord
Making us wait till October is stupid, I'd assume the only time that happend before was when the site was all sketchy or w/e but if you have the results just freaking show them, theres not alot else really going on.
WAHH I WANT MY BEST SIG AWARD! WAHH

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Fixed as in that's what happened with the 04 awards, the results came out almost tthe same time the 05 results did. /SWFhistory

Top Bottom