• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fond Du Lac, Wi Tourny! (3/3/07) FE1

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
oh shiznit to the barizzleashiznit, nvm....................................... its this weekend huh?, hmm yah ill prolly be there,
also, if anyone wants to team with me (prolly not cuz im a nooby's pet noobcicle) ill be there and awaiting decisions

OT: steve's basement is like my dream palace, also, the oreos and gingerbread house cookies are good as well ;)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Hey is anyone bringing a recording setup?? I really would like to record some matches!! I t would be sweet.
If it's any consolation (Constollation? Constalation.) I'll be bringing my digital camera, which can record up to 30 minutes of video... I'm gonna be looking to get a match of me recorded at the very least, so I can be crtiqued on what I need to work on (And show my friends how I get my *** kicked :p)

DonVito - I might be able to team with you, depends on if Tar can make it... he's got something in Milwaukee on Saturday as well, and he can't be in Fon Du Lac all day, so depending on when doubles is will tell if I can stick to my team... (:p) Might be interesting, if you are "a nooby's pet noobcicle" as you say, we might be of comparable levels... I am just as new, probably.

Tonji is another possibility in an absence of Tar... would be fun nonetheless, having a pokemon team :p (Note that I don't expect to win... I expect to just have fun and see how many stock I can knock of these seasoned smashers before dying ^_~)

Xtra

Smash Ace
would anyone mind if i got drunk and took off my pants at this tournament?
also who doesn't have a teammate?
u guys should totally spend the night and get schwasted w/ the BBC!

btw im moving this an hour earlier....anyone oppose?
no one said anything about changing it before so now im changing it if u say something now u should have said it before.....b1tches!

Xtra

Smash Ace
oh yeah....so spikes whats goin down w/ the "secret taubsi smashfest" that were not invited too. u guys forming the unltimate? so u guys still wanna try crews. atleast BBC vs TAUBSI? for winnebago dominance?

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
do it up chumps. u guys aint nothin but a bunch of weak hittin sallies anyway!
how about drinking crew battle. BBC vs DA. see whos the real the mang!
1st off, how is this gonna work? we only have 3 crew members, do we like, get a draft or do we somehow split up 20 stock?

2nd off, i highly doubt we will be drinking.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Chrono Square, so if you play pokemon, please o please tell me you play pichu?? Low tier ownage at it's best. if you play pichu I might team with you (but im coming iwth n00k so i might have to team with him) although I will think about it, and definatly if you play that baby rat lolz.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Spikes if we are going to do that thing at your basement then would you mind Pming me about times location ext. otherwise Ill just have to sit home and eat cookies (which isn't a bad alternative) lolz

Little Greg

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, looks like I cizzant makes this so i can get mah pimp on. My a$$ diseaze is act'n up, n Ill be on tha toilet this whole weekend, lolz.

:urg:

Xtra

Smash Ace
Yes. It is very gross, quite painful as wiznell
little greg u'r so GANGSTA! too bad u cant make it.

im adding my cell # at the buttom of the first post just incase. if u thinkg u might get
lost for some reason make sure u take it w/ u. call if u have any questions at all. i work a lot but leave me a message and i'll call back.

also we have 2 set-ups there already. me and earl will be bringing one each. tongji u said u'll bring one, and spikes said he'll bring one. thats 6. can anyone bring one more. it'll be great and make things go alot faster. or atleast have lots of friendlies

Quaz

Smash Master
ok chances have raised Im PRETTY sure andrew and I are still coming

I might be able to bring a setup as well

..crews huh? uhh... *isn't in a crew* =(

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Xtra, ill prolly bring a setup, or 1 setup and 2 tv's if someone brings a cube, mem card, and game, then we'd be set with 7(?)

Chrono- That'd be sweat, your prolly better then me, havent played in a month or so, (lol no johns, sorry) but i play Marth, so yeah, or you can team with tongji, doesn't matter to me

im also introducing the idea of TTFC vs Taubsi or TTFC vs BBC but def not TTFC vs DA, cuz that wouldn't be good

EDIT: I call a Guitar Hero Tourny if there's time, but jsut a idea, not demanding or anything

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
DonVito just wondering, am I giving you a ride?? I could probably fit you in, but everyone's gotta give me some gas money, with the possible exception of one person (Ethan??) taking a free seat due to lack of space in Taubsi. But yea, nobody talked to me about giving you a ride and you never asked so I'm not sure.

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
ok well i need a teams partner, i do realize its really late, but i wasnt informed untill a day ago. Anyway who still needs one?? Xtra?

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for a teammate, but I'm nothing special. Just looking to improve at this tournament. If no one else can, I'll team with you, Marth.

EDIT: On the same line, if any crew is desperate for another player, I'd play, too.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Since Black Hayate can't go, neither can I.

*hasn't been to a tourney since HJ*

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Tongji: Nope, sorry I don't do Pichu... only Jigglypuff right now. Pikachu I could sort of play before I came to know the competitive side of smash, but now I can't compare... I've tried to do Pichu, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. (I almost beat Black Hayate's Pichu though... and he supposedly mains Pichu.) I can't wait to do some friendlies at least... and if my Jigglypuff is too advanced, perhaps I could go Ice Climbers? I'm just learning them, so I cant' do anything fancy or anything like that yet :p Hooray for random desynched action. (Against KSSB's shiek (whos the only high tier he doesn't main) as IC I got 2 stock off, while I got 4 stock'd as Jiggly...)

DonVito: Perhaps I am, I don't know... I do get to play regularly, but it's mostly against KSSB, so I regularly feel the pain of defeat... I don't often get to play against lower level smashers like Kieper and Tar... at the least, we should have some good friendlies ;)

And even though we may not have an official name... I've been talking with KSSB, and he says that if there does occur a crew battle, that the central wisconsin crew might join in as well ^_~ (I'll be sleeping over KSSB's tomorrow night before the tourney, along with the other two we've got guarunteed, so I'll mention it then... see if we can't come up with something...)

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
ohh no low tier chrono :( (insted you play mewtwo's most hated rival) lolz anyway Im not sure if I can team with you. Im bringing a friend of mine and we are probably going to team. Howver if something happens you would definatly be my next pick! (sorry I just cannot back out on my long time friend (N00K)) Well hope to see you there and I would totally like to friendly with you!

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
ohh no low tier chrono :( (insted you play mewtwo's most hated rival) lolz anyway Im not sure if I can team with you. Im bringing a friend of mine and we are probably going to team. Howver if something happens you would definatly be my next pick! (sorry I just cannot back out on my long time friend (N00K)) Well hope to see you there and I would totally like to friendly with you!
oh jesus please tell me you're not talking about nookrulz

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If it would have to be low tier, my first choice would be of course Kirby :D

Although to be effective with him in something such as a low tier tourney, I'd have to practice the shizzle out of him... not L-Canceling would end up being detrimental to Kirby's health.

And no worries Tongji, I did see that you were bringing this nook fellow, and you didn't say if you'd be teaming with him or not, so that's why I mentioned it... We'll just play it by ear once people start arriving/have all arrived, howzat sound?

Top Bottom