• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fond Du Lac, Wi Tourny! (3/3/07) FE1

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
This is cool, it's only 2 1/2 hours away from point - DEFINITELY a more managable drive than the one to Beezo.

While it's still tenative (we'd need to secure the van/a car again), there's a good chance we'll be coming up... KSSB, Tar, and myself are the most likely... hopefully we'd be able to stay over and whatnot (Perhaps I should brush up on my Double Dashing?)

If I do work, I can just post the hours and get out of it. I like it like that :p

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
There's a decent chance that I will randomly show up, even though no one knows me. Hopefully I'll be able to bring a guy or two with.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
This is cool, it's only 2 1/2 hours away from point - DEFINITELY a more managable drive than the one to Beezo.

While it's still tenative (we'd need to secure the van/a car again), there's a good chance we'll be coming up... KSSB, Tar, and myself are the most likely... hopefully we'd be able to stay over and whatnot (Perhaps I should brush up on my Double Dashing?)

If I do work, I can just post the hours and get out of it. I like it like that :p
yea.. kssb tell me that he don't really want to go to that one

crash, sauce, are you guys coming?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
yea.. kssb tell me that he don't really want to go to that one

crash, sauce, are you guys coming?
You mean that he doesn't want to go the tourney? Or just that I probably confused this with a different tourney I read about soon with the two-day thing, and you were referring to the second day/overnighting this Fon Du Lac tourney...?

Xtra

Smash Ace
its a house.
the overnight thing is optional. we were just hoping some people would want to stay and party down....or something like that.

Xtra

Smash Ace
black meza we'll probably stay at my place. i got balnkets and what not. feel free
crash and sauce u guys should totally come get down. it'll rawk!
spikes u gotta come. u were 1st post

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Lonejedi will prob not be attending, he wants to, he prob can't, gl to everyone who does go.

Quaz

Smash Master
Lone Jedi is just afraid of The Quaz... so there for he is truely not attending because of Quaz's evil skills in smash

haha JK Lone... sorry you can't make it

Quaz

Smash Master
If sheik can't take me, there is still a slim chance of me not showing up as andrew's dad will come to the rescue (I feel like Im 13 years old saying that >_>).

and I don't need a team mate as far as I know. I'm pretty sure I'm teaming with Andrew

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
I just shoveled our house out of about a foot of snow just this morning...and the news is saying we might get another foot tonight =\

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I just shoveled our house out of about a foot of snow just this morning...and the news is saying we might get another foot tonight =\
ANOTHER foot headed for wisconsin?! I'm not one to check up on the news, but given the pile that was dumped/drifted onto my car this morning before heading to work, that means we'll be getting some more again... As it is, the driveway didn't get snowblown, and I couldn't even make it halfway up. And there's gonna be even more snow...

Well, providing that a ride could be arranged, I should have no problem attending... Tar? You able to get the van to drive us again?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I have this weekend off so I'm going for sure. Airy rejected me in teams so I'll team with whoever. I guess the next person that posts they want to team wtih me can. But just remember that I haven't played in forever so I probably suck. Speaking of me sucking, does anyone want to moneymatch me? I'm making like $250 a week now so I can afford a few bucks on some good matches. $1 each though, I'm still a cheap *****.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
I have this weekend off so I'm going for sure. Airy rejected me in teams so I'll team with whoever. I guess the next person that posts they want to team wtih me can. But just remember that I haven't played in forever so I probably suck. Speaking of me sucking, does anyone want to moneymatch me? I'm making like $250 a week now so I can afford a few bucks on some good matches. $1 each though, I'm still a cheap *****.
hey spike want to team? @_@
btw are you going to nobrandcon this year?

if i go that is @_@

or i'll team with toecutter

101 you should team with kevin or ryan

Mundungu

Smash Lord
It looks like I need someone to team with me too. I haven't played in over a month either, so I should be better than usual.

Xtra

Smash Ace
afford a few bucks on some good matches. $1 each though, I'm still a cheap *****.
i'll take u'r doc w/ marth for a buck
and.....i'll take u'r doc w/ weej for 2 bucks..deal?
maybe a doc v.s. link as well for a buck

so noone has a laptop they could bring?
anyone in favor of setting the time a little earlier?
we still need another set-up or more

Emo Samurai

Smash Rookie
I can both go there and bring a system, maybe 3 extra controllers even.

Who in FDL or close to FDL needs to be driven? I'll take the first 3 people within 10 minutes of FDL.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Okay I guess I'm teaming with Black Hayate :) it's possible you'll regret it but maybe I can warm up before hand. I might be going to NBC. I was there the last 3 years, were you at any of them?

xtra all 3 sound good. Want to do low tier for wooden snake????????
i can bring a setup (the celebrity)

Top Bottom