• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia: Game Over. Who won?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
frozen speaking here

dabuz's case is kinda reachy but he does make some decent points and at the very least its like a go-to premade reference sheet for grilling gorf if dabuz flips town.

id much rather just lynch dabuz though because I want these grimy ****ing inactive/replacement slots ****ing gone. We can look back on gorfs paper trail and analyze and grill him all we want. dabuz has barely ****ing ANYTHING to go back and look at. His slot is a big question question mark in my head and Im sick of having to be wary of him

Id be down to lynch gorf tomorrow on a town flip for dabuz, but ill never forgive myself if we drop this game to worthless *** slots like dabuz's or nabe's

Last edited:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
At this point I'm completely on board with dabuz dying. His case is ****ing garbage, most of it is just trying to make something out of nothing. I don't like how confrontational he seems toDay, I don't like the move from voting Nabe to being 'certain' on Gorf, and I don't like the one-liners that smack of self-preservation. At this point I'd rather have Nabe in Lylo than dabunz. Sign me up for the HBC.
Vote: dabunz
You're a ****ing joke.

OMG that was so confrontational of me to say I must be scummy.

Give it a day or so in case anyone else has last minute comments. ToMorrow Gheb and FM are in charge of lynching Gorf.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
frozen half compete supports a hammer fwiw @ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~

I can't speak for marshy though, I'm sure he'll let you know what he'd prefer when he gets a chance to get through all of dabuz's case

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Uhh no that's not true cuz that'd still make ME town.
go **** yourself. you can go straight to hell should dabunz be innocent cuz thatd be your second time clogging up the thread with your mislynching bull****

i havent been posting much cuz this game is a ****ing ******** ****fest

nabes play reminds me of the **** he does whenever he replaces into a town slot. he hardbody stalls in giving town ANYTHING worthwhile and gets super butthurt when townies tell him to hurry his ass up and try to actually play mafia. this happened in both skies and tranquility and the **** hes doing here aligns with that but his play is so obnoxious that the traditionalist in me just wants to body him and be rid of him like i did in skies

then we have riddick and karebear who (til recently with kary) have been fixated on nabe since yesterday and prolly will be til the end of this ****ing game and refuse to shut the **** up about it. so nabe is just this worthless ass slot who i (marshy) have a SLIGHT (this is like gun to my head ****) townlean on that i constantly have to hear ******** about for legitimate reasons which pisses me the **** off cuz yall have no idea how much more interesting this game would be if we didnt have to constantly play tug of war between nabe and whatever ****** in the thread has drummed up suspicion on themselves (tho i dont blame dabunz/fanny for this i blame their ****ty predecessors) for the noose

gorf is a ****ing ****** and has been all game. he has actually defended BOTH flipped scum at various points yet SOMEHOW we have people like karebear calling this guy town for who the **** knows why. it is absolutely ******** and so unbelievably dumb as **** that it baffles me and reminds me of that classic ****tiness of swfmafia where ****** who do scummy and stupid **** get to be called town for no reason. does anyone remember how gorf made that atrocious as **** vote on me earlier this dayphase and PEOPLE CALLED HIM TOWN FOR IT? like holy **** yall the things that ACTUALLY get posted in games sometimes makes me think ive entered a troll game where the mod secretly tells ****** to post the dumbest mother****ing **** virtually possible just to **** with me. i dont give a **** about gorfs whiteknighting of nabe cuz ive been scumbuddies wit the ***** and dude will do the same **** with innocents he knows are playing ****ty as **** so he can look good when they inevitably get their dumbasses killed. part of me wants to lynch him today and i remember thinking ruy/gorf was svt so his flip would complete that circle for me

gheb can go either way for me

badwolf is a tool and im not gonna waste time goin over that slot. **** badwolf for still bein as trash at this game as he was like 3 years ago

man **** this game and **** the replacements. i should prolly reread but this town has gotten so lazy (has anyone actually reread in light of both flips recently besides dabunz the dude whos boutta get lynched?) where im like why even waste my ****ing time. i wanna lynch gorf but ive hit a wall with the the replacements

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
ebwop

That is, of course, if you actually believe the bull**** you're saying. If not carry on, your omnipotent attitude is hilarious.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
fromar's #1006 reads townie to me. Gorf might be a ****ing muppet but that doesn't make him scum. I'm done with toDay and don't want to see any more of it.

If there is a tomorrow, it's between Nabe and Gheb IMO. Gorf and Riddic are off the table.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Kary, I dunno why you're so convinced Gorf is town. I urge you to reconsider it for a minute.

Vote: Gorf

I like my vote here.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
"Have you like even read the game?"

I'm glad we're being paralytically stupid toDay. I don't have time for a post-by-post right now, but the bottom line is Gorf hasn't ****ing done anything that suggests scum intent. If you can hold your horses I will be around to make this pristinely clear tomorrow.

#HBC | Gorf

Reeeeeeeally guys...

are you guys REEEEEEEEEEALLY going to lynch me before ****ing dabuz. Am I REEEEEEEEALLY gonna have to claim to get you ******* off my back?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
I've been saying both you and dabuz should claim since the ****ing start of the day

****ing do it

you both ****ig should jesus christ this is so ****ng dumb

#HBC | Gorf

I claim bodyguard. I wanted to withhold my claim till toMorrow (if it got to that point) so that we can have a clear in 5 man. I've protected fromar literally every Night cuz this role kinda blows n I really wanted to eat a kill. It kinda emphasizes my lack of investment cuz, well, I was expecting to die by now and the fact that I haven't is what piqued my suspicion of your slot at the beginning of the Day, so yes, I was immediately inclined to find your slot suspicious and maybe that's why I thought you looked funny upon a reread.

I've dropped four crumbs, three in D1 where I told J, then July, then Fromar that "I gotcho back" cuz ya know that's what bodyguards do and I was hoping that, if I flipped cuz I protected fromar, mofos would find that and realize that that's who I protected. I liked J's slot at first, then I really liked July's, and then when I realized I felt good about fromar and realized that the logistics point to frozen always dying N1, I protected you guys. Nothin to it. My other crumb was either yesterDay or D2 when I claimed that "my body [was] ready" to end the Day. Pretty self explanatory.

Now please. ****ing lynch dabuz.

#HBC | Gorf

Yea thanks for not caving to his doc claim guys we are SO still lynching the living hell outta him amirite?
Reaction.

And since it happens to be here:

My body is ready to end the Day right here and now. Nabe will continue to stall his catch up and it'll continue to be dreadfully null on his part. The lynch toMorrow will fall between the three replaced slots, so I'd prefer to have flips and stuffs to work with instead of painfully dragging out the Day. If any of my town reads feel like keeping the Day going, then sure let's do it. But I mean honestly aside from a Nabe post that'll likely either never come toDay or give anything significant, what are we waiting on?
Crumb #4. Crumb #3 is easily identifiable with a testimony from fromar since iirc I remember us talking about like hotboxing his car after I told em I had his back, but if you guys REALLY wanna sift through D1 to find it be my guest.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Gorf, why did you protect us every night over protecting Soup after July's flip and Soup's subsequent complimentary claim?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
so if gorf is scum that means 1 of 2 things

1 is hes legitimately a scum bodyguard which is a what the **** role wit no vig and and a game billeted as simple due to how unorthodox such a role would be

2 is that hes fakeclaiming a protective role...AFTER his partner bull****ted a fake doc claim. additionally this means that gorf was crumbing in preparation for a fakeclaim WHILE his partner explicitly fakeclaimed the same role. this means in the qt gorf wuldve been like

gorf: "yo **** ima fakecrumb bg"

other ******: "iight yo"

>j gets wagoned

j: "guys im finna get hardbody fukked outta hear. ima fakeclaim doc"

what the ****? this wuld be a WEIRDASS strategy. what scumteam has 2 of its members fakeclaim the SAME ****? i guess gorf culdve been bussing there but it seems unlikely cuz the drawback of that aint worth it

and why specifically fakeclaim BODYGUARD? his crumbs align wit dat instead of doc when i almost NEVER see scum opt for a bg fakeclaim over a doc due to how uncommon the role is

i THINK i want to leave gorf alone from this analysis

#HBC | Gorf

Gorf, why did you protect us every night over protecting Soup after July's flip and Soup's subsequent complimentary claim?
Wifom. I wasn't sure whether or not scum just assumed there was no doc or if they were looking to out the doc when J claimed, so I went with the latter and thought about tryna out-WIFOM them. Plus, it wasn't the end of the world letting soup go. We had the info from July we needed and at the point where we had already pinned 2 scum in a row, how necessary was it to have a cleared soup?

Top Bottom