• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia: Game Over. Who won?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Oh it's not dropped. I'm just willing to admit that marshy's play could easily havejust led me to have read em wrong, but my town reads on the rest of the game are solid enough for me to be convinced that he'd be scum. Except maybe Gheb but I'd only consider lynching em if I were in 3 man lylo with em, and that's cuz DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Oh and my read on your slot has been scum since you replaced in are you just, like, conveniently forgetting that part?
"No. He didn't. Out of 13 players he had 9. You don't give scum enough credit if you think looking at their posts and thinking of how they were thinking is important. Out of 9 players, 4 were straight up nulls. You were at the same content level (in fact I think you had a bit more) at that time than BWolf. Nich's content level was far past both of yours, but to scumGarg, BWolf was worth adding into his fake readslist. That's worth looking at, but truth be told I'm not saying that that's where the argument for scumdabuz lies, in fact his shooing the comment off like it's lint on his shirt is more eyebrow raising worthy than the Garg comment, and that's what that post was meant to say."

Do tell then, pretty sure you didn't bring up Garg's juicy readlist until toDay. I remember your 735 dislike on me for completely different reasons and then you never really brought up a dislike of me until toDay.

Give me something better for FM scum than PoE other slots are town.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
"No. He didn't. Out of 13 players he had 9. You don't give scum enough credit if you think looking at their posts and thinking of how they were thinking is important. Out of 9 players, 4 were straight up nulls. You were at the same content level (in fact I think you had a bit more) at that time than BWolf. Nich's content level was far past both of yours, but to scumGarg, BWolf was worth adding into his fake readslist. That's worth looking at, but truth be told I'm not saying that that's where the argument for scumdabuz lies, in fact his shooing the comment off like it's lint on his shirt is more eyebrow raising worthy than the Garg comment, and that's what that post was meant to say."

Do tell then, pretty sure you didn't bring up Garg's juicy readlist until toDay. I remember your 735 dislike on me for completely different reasons and then you never really brought up a dislike of me until toDay.

Give me something better for FM scum than PoE other slots are town.
Pretty sure my reread post (it wasn't a case on fromar) stopped at D1, when you had yet to officially replace in.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh and btw just because I'm not ****in putting every facet of thought in the thread doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Good try though.

Oh and quit trying to emulate my snark, it doesn't suit you well.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Oh and btw just because I'm not ****in putting every facet of thought in the thread doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Good try though.

Oh and quit trying to emulate my snark, it doesn't suit you well.
***** please, you give yourself too much credit thinking i'd want to emulate you.

I like how you're completely ignoring the latter part of my 963 btw.

#HBC | Gorf

Yea I mean that 904

I like how you're completely ignoring the latter part of my 963 btw.
Yea I thought it was some of my finest work, or should I say my finest lack of work ya see it's just SO genius, my ignoring the latter part of your 963, that no label can accurately define it!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
You had a reason to dislike me in 735, but that never comes back, so is it dropped now? What about the whole Garg thing, do you still think it's anything more than null?

What's so hard about justifying your stance on FM?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, @ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ ; who do you want to lynch?
Probably dabuz. Nabe by all means deserves death but it's hard to argue against obvious [dis]connections. I'd name Gorf as a somewhat distant third pick because I find it weird how somebody can have so little speaking in his favor at this point of the game. I wanna give him credit for pointing out the [dis]connections between Nabe's and J's slot though. All in all, dabuz seems by far the best lynch toDay. Badwolf has been absent, dabuz' pushes have been questionable and his counter-argument to my accusation is weak - yeah, I have pushed for Fanny to get lynched yesterDay but that's a dodge and has nothing t do with my argument at all.

:059:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I promise I have a MASSIVE post coming, we have till the 12th so there's no rush. Trust me, it WILL be a good post and well worth waiting another day or so.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Gorf gorf shmorf shmorf

BTW, the green text is stuff that is kind of weak connections (still worth looking at) and the red text is IMO the strong connections to show that without a doubt, Gorf is scum.
what is up, guys?

vote: gorf
Why do you say that?
It's my most preferred lynch man, hopefully we band together as a town to NL. What answer do you expect to get out of this?

V/LA for anywhere between 24 and 48 hours
What's V/LA?
Ah alright

Unvote: Gorf

Vote: Gheb
Yes Ruy. You ****ing caught me. Congrats, MVP Ruy, complete with dice and a good **** sucking.
Ruy why are you even saying the things you're saying. What the hell do you expect to find out about me voting NL? What the hell do you expect to find from asking ******* who BWolfs mate is? Your Garg question is fine but that's why you need to shut the **** up, cuz you're clogging the thread and will surely continue if not stopped, regardless of alignment.

Hey @July wanna be friends?
Because it helps me disconnect from town in such a way that I am not getting my hands dirty, ya know, in case I accidentally expose my scum mates ya feel me?
Oh and I obviously can't answer the other two questions cuz that'd directly conflict with the aforementioned hands getting dirty thing. I'm sorry.
Because Gorf is absent so we're not gonna be getting reactions outta him or anything
He's apparently not though, since he's been posting, so I might just vote back

Vote: Gorf
This is a weird set of posts, I took every post from Garg's initial vote on Gorf to the unvote and back to voting. Why is Garg so interested in Gorf? At first the vote looked like complete RVS because "haha I know this guy IRL", but Garg needs to justify his vote on Gorf by saying the magic word: Reactions. It looks odd and i'm going to see if Gorf had anything to say about that because it looks so out of place.

I think it's a tad too early to confidently formulate any strong leans yet.

Gorf being Gorf is null and means nothing to me. Ruy has little content (as does everyone so far) and he seems to be just trying to get things started, as does Kary.
Sidenote: Gorf is null, Garg's reaction vote did nothing for Garg and well, why mention Gorf here?

Ahh **** EBWOP

that wasn't supposed to be an FoS

Vote: Honk

Why posture yourself that way? It's as if Garg is wrong for not thinking there's enough to solidly say whether or not there's scum between the two.
Gorf has no mention of Garg's very odd vote for "reactions", maybe it's just me, but as townie I would definitely look at that. Nothing too notable otherwise, Honk push, defending Garg (understandable cause IRL buddies) and yeah.

@Gargaglione what do you make of honk, if you haven't said it before?
I initially voted on Honk because I saw that putting pressure on that RVS wagon was making progress.
I don't like Honk's play, but as Nich noted, that could easily be soup's meta, because this HAS happened before.
I still dont know though, so Im currently null on Honk.
Gorf asking Garg a question, Garg answered which is cool beans, any follow up?

I'd appreciate you guys not walling off, THAT'S detrimental to town cuz like people like me aren't gonna read it
Nope, no follow up.

Everyone keeps saying I am weird/silly for town-reading JS. Yet, I think everyone is weird for not seeing what I'm seeing.

Marsh, talk to me about JS in particular. Why should I not be seeing what I am seeing? In fact, everyone keeps expressing distaste in JS but I just am of different mindset. It's not a hard town-read, but it's the read I am most comfy with at the moment.
Honestly I'm pretty straight with the slot too O_O
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but only Gorf + J were actually townreading JS at this moment? Noting this.

@July hey I REALLY like you :) Imma have your back instead sorry J.

Garg reads as Regigigas to me: slow start. The trend with em seems to be not quite having a read for what's going on, and on page 5, I'd MUCH rather have that then forced stances. Town for now, will keep eyes out.
Um, where is this town read coming from? From Garg NOT having a read for the current situation and not having forced stances...But didn't Garg also state a Honk stance as a direct answer to Gorf's question? Garg actually make a handful of small stances and observations (RR trying to get the game started, Gorf null.) So yeah, town read sticks out like a sore thumb.

Oh and @July my positive vibes stem from the nature of his read on jakestan, sure it may be a stretch for me to read em as town but I TOTALLY understand J's read. Jake didn't receive the most friendly of intros into the game (it feels like people are just ****in swarming him for swarming's sake in some cases) so his posts are understandable in the nature they've been written. If that's why J is town reading em (which it seems that way) I completely understand where J is coming from. I'm just taking that as a tell of his ability to play for now, kinda in the same way that "playing like Gorf" is a thing
Town reading J based on his read of JS...

Omg **** is honk dead yet?!
Just noting Gorf's direction of Honk ATM.

Yea, I dont see what people are seeing in scumreading JS, he's pretty damn null right now.
"Oh shoot, J is in trouble for townreading JS, if I acknowledge that read as legit maybe town will lay of J." - GargScum 2014
-Important because so far it looks like Garg and Gorf are both working to protect J.

I mean I don't think it's too far fetched to say that this came across as a sarcastic response to your post that he quoted, and in context it totally makes sense. You're asking him why his vote didn't move and he didn't really feel like you deserved a straight answer for what is admittedly a very straight forward question. I do the same thing all the time. Marshy does the same thing all the time. He just took his answer in a m"I'm gonna treat you like you're 5 years old" manner, and if that's the subtext J is talking about I understand why he's townreading em off of iut I simply don't agree. I think the buddy buddy thing is just J being a flamer, there's plenty of other things I'd rather call someone scummy for personally, and I sincerely doubt scumJ would go THAT far out of his way to make jakestan feel like J has a special place in his hear for em.
Construction of this sentence makes it hard to understand IMO, but if i'm reading this right. J = more likely not scum cause scumJ wouldn't try to buddy so hard, um, that ended up being wrong.

Gorf seems to be just posting what's on his mind atm. It feels sincere to me, different from a feeling i got from him in DC/Pokemon Conquest where he would try to act casually and have some forced jokes and whatnot.
Aw look, Gorf and Garg town read each other.

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf do ya wanna give a bit more detail in your scum read bud?
Not really, but how about you show me what isn't specific enough about my scum read? Hell maybe it'll save Garg the time to reread if you properly quote my suspicion!
this is the legitimacy of your scum read right now in my eyes
Well then you simply haven't read my posts well enough to warrant curiosity. Find the two posts of mine that directly mention the specificity of my scum read on Honk, and quote em and revise your question if needed, thanks :)
I find the way Gorf aggressively shut down JS' question here really bad, not sure if scummy yet, but definitely bad.

Are you kidding? Would it help if I said "everything July said about you" instead of using the word "analysis?"
This is in response to some J walls, Gorf showing suspicion on J I guess since I only recall July scum reading J.

But this is mainly all she said:

Basically just "I agree and hyper-aggressive equals scummy." Where do you get she said more about him?
Well then I'd suggest you read those last two paragraphs better J, cuz saying that all buy is saying is that hyper aggressive = scummy is downsizing precisely what is being said.
J pressure, interesting.

I'm null on Gorf, like I said, he's not reading as scum to me, as he seems pretty sincere with the things he's saying. His clinging on to the notion of you being scum is very much a Gorf thing to do. He hasn't done anything notable to sway me either town or scum.

Yea, I'm not saying that Honk is super towny, but rather that the slot isn't reading scummy to me.
I want to know why you think it's deeper than just soup's petty banter though
Back to null on Gorf cause "that's what Gorf does." Asking Gorf to clarify SoupScum while maintaining a null on Honk (soup) ATM.

Alright, I reread Honk, and for the past couple pages, I noticed that pretty much all of Honk's content is an attempt to get JS and Gheb off his back. He's only focusing on directing his content to people who don't like him in attempt to make himself look better or either turn it around on them, specifically with JS, who in my opinion is not scummy.

and overall notable reads at this moment are:
I think both July and Gheb are towny
I don't like frozenmarsh's play, it's not only aggressive, but sidelining
Butt Wolf or whatever and Ryu are absent and therefore null
Kary's weird but null, I don't know how to read his ****
JS is null-town
Gorf is null to me too
and J has gotten a lot of negative attention because of the buddying up of JS, which I agree is odd, but a lot of people claim that to be a way he plays, so I'm gonna wait to formulate more on him.

Vote: Honk
I'm sorry, Honk. At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt because of soup's meta, but your play has become OMGUS and self-preservative and I don't like your slot for that.

I think Honk's a good lynch for D1
Gorf null.

Oh and I forgot,

I don't like Ri****ulous. He not only has little content, but it's convenient.

And Nich is on my good side right now
Rid*** is a pretty cool townie.

Aren't you the one who literally said a few pages ago that you have so many null reads and not enough town reads? Why, then, do you feel the urge to reach that conclusion on jakestan? I was (still am) actually interested in seeing what you had to say about yours and Joeys opinion on the thread, but your drive to be a presence is going to be the thing that kills you, soup. If you're town, STOP POSTING FOR NOW. If you're scum carry on and insist that I'm wrong n **** though
What the **** do you think you'll accomplish with telling him to do this?
Oh look, I wonder where this is going.

If he's town he'll calm down and maybe do something that won't make him a viable D1 lynch. But if he continues his trend I'm sure he's going to stay on the path he's on. It's like if I were to try to tell JTB not to post like a bumbling idiot in Tranquility, sometimes townies just need to know they're actually being ********.

Like the last couple paragraphs in his post after this one of yours. If he's town HE NEEDS TO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT
Ok then, Garg's reply?

No reply, IDK why Garg even bothers to ask the question. This is a pattern i'm noticing and is extremely bothersome, there are some interactions between Gorf and Garg, but they all seem so half baked, so hollow, like neither player is truly trying to get anything from them.
Ey, Kary.
What's your current stance on Gorf and Honk?
WHY GORF? I understand Honk because that's the wagon Garg is trying to push, but whhhhhy Gorf?

As a sidenote, Garg never follows up on this.

I agree with Gheb on J. I also agree with Gheb on marshy. Marshy, you can suck it. Tech week at the theatre is still going strong so my activity will be scarce.
Note Gheb dislikes J.

I actually really like honk's last post, and actually it makes me a bit pissed that the slot may have just gotten narcissistically wrapped in his own play and it just looked scummy.

unvote

Soup I swear if this was just another townSoup pile on, I'm going to strangle you. Because yes. They're your fault. And they **** with reads.

Welp, back to square one. Gheb and July are solid town reads to me, but it's hard for me to express any other read with confidence at this point. I'll check back in once I've reread with a clearer picture, I pinky promise.
Gheb and July are solid towns, just those 2. Don't know where that Garg town read went and it seems odd to just forget about that.

Ahh **** that's right I find Ruy like ACTUALLY scummy and not just **** Ruy scummy.

vote ruy

Where the **** have you even been?
? Didn't Gorf just mention he agrees with Gheb's sentiment on J scum? Where did that go..

What what is this? What exactly has Ryu done that is scummy to you?
It was mostly his early Day play (expressed earlier in the game), but I had forgot about the suspicion and then I kinda realized I was tunneling hard on Honk. His lack of presence at that point worried me, and his recent posts don't quite assure confidence in me, so I'm gonna keep the vote there, tentative to move after I reread.
Garg doesn't follow up after the question. Ok, here's the issue i'm seeing, all these interactions seem half baked on both sides. Why is Garg asking Gorf so many question? Why is Gorf not using the interactions as a chance to get a better read from Garg? The excuse of IRL buddies isn't good enough to justify such weird interaction.

Honestly I was ****ing thinking this exact thing when I was catching up.

What the **** has j even done?

vote j

Yea his posts just look like J is talking J. He's actually just been chillin by... There's no gusto. He's just here.

Oh look this is me making a post.
Heading towards J is weird if Gorf is scum, BUUUUUT J isn't in danger of being lynched, meanwhile someone else is in danger of being lynched...

I feel like Garg was kinda just backed into a nasty corner at a really crucial time to read em (I don't feel like that original read back was scummy, but it was at a point where he could discuss it). The Rid**** interaction makes it seem like a vibrant townie getting at another player with null tells thinking they're scum tells. I feel better about J being scum than Garg, but I will support the wagon if it comes down to it as it stands now. But remember, we do have time (this is me talking knowing the wagon is split), so not getting hasty this weekend is highly appreciated :)
Hey look at the player in danger of being lynched, it's Garg. Not a bad play if Gorf is Scum, the Honk wagon is definitely still on the table, J isn't really on the table ATM, and look at how Gorf is trying to stop the Garg wagon. He's not pushing towards anything really hard (I wouldn't call his vote on J with some barebones logic a hard push), it's trying to say everything Rid*** called Garg out on is null. However Gorf will support the Garg wagon if it happens ;)

*shrug*

unvote

Tis but a placeholder at this point. I'm at the end of tech week for little shop and we open tomorrow, so this week was rough on activity. I literally just saw fromar mention you not having scum hunted and I was like "wait a minute what HAS J done?!," but when you mentioned your V/LA I kinda realized that that's probably why I don't remember you doing anything else aside from early game J play. I still am not a fan of what I've seen of your play, but am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one and see what you have brewin, cuz I WILL admit I had gut townJ vibes from your original hardcore buddying jake post (where for some reason thought it was off).
Woooooah, NVM, Jvote and scumread gooooone, Gorf just realized J isn't a good wagon and instead is saying he had gut townJ vibes.

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf : What are you thinking regarding Garg? At the current time, he is reading one of my top scum-reads. You say that you feel he has just been backed into a bad corner. Can you explain that into more detail?

Speaking of Gorf, I am probably leaning on Gorf as one my strongest town-reads this Dayphase. I have yet to see something I dislike from Gorf (besides his flip from J to July or his vote on me, but meh that just is because it deals directly with me) and I do like his posts. The read as sincerely genuine and trying to find scum in his own way. He's not the hardest of town-reads especially for D1, but probably would be the saddest to see go this Day phase. I also am just having a really hard time connecting to him to anyone. Literally, I just cannot see him working as a part of a team with the way he has been posting from now. If he is scum, he will become *hopefully* more transparent when more lynches occur and a deeper paper trail forms. For now, I am not wanting to lynch Gorf for a while.
Hey guys...

J just made a writeup on town Gorf...

The writeup is also extremely vague and full of fluff...

But it gets Better...

No matter what anybody says, this post isn't ****in scummy. It's Garg's first light of content, and knowing Garg personally, it is not at all out of character for him to have taken this amount of time to come up with these (admittedly shallow) reads. But, I knew that at this point in the game, if Garg was town, he was going to be obvious. I read Garg differently than I read anybody else BECAUSE he's my homie in the real world; hell, even his next post on why he thought Honk was scum at the time felt pretty legitimate and makes sense as to why Garg placed his vote there when he did.

If anything, this post in particular is a pretty towny post. It's completely original, for one, and is definitely true. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say that this post makes me town read the slot, but it was a start. And then it happened.

Rid****

dogpiles

the

out

of

Garg.

On the Rid**** side of things, it reads as a townie who found somebody they read scum on and they went full throttle with it. Do first think later, as evidenced by the fact that Garg's reads post and Rid****'s first interaction with Garg were separated by a mere 28 minutes. That leaves the characteristically slow Garg in a place where, no matter what he says, he's going to look bad from it. It's Soup all over again. My current read on Garg is inconclusive, and it's strictly based on this fact until I get my hands on this thread.
HEY GUYS! THIS IS POST 449. Read it, reeeeead it, look at how ***ing hard Gorf just went in to defend Gargalione, look at it. Gorf claimed Garg as a town read early in the game, but the recent posts have put Garg as null. What townie goes to such lengths to defend a null? Hell, apparently Gorf thinks Garg is town again like...WTF. Look at post 449 and look at the post Gorf thinks shows Garg is town without justifying why that is townie and tell me that's townie, because I don't see how that's townie.

I'm more inclined to believe that it's TvT at the moment, but that comes entirely from the fact that Rid**** overshot his read on Garg and he basically got pushed into a corner, which imo is more likely to happen to a townie when another townie reads em wrong. But I don't have a solid enough stance on Garg to say that I'd save em from the noose if that's what you're asking.

Oh wow, so Gorf's reasoning for town Garg now is that Rid*** must be a townie who overshot a read on Garg and pushed him too hard. However, Gorf doesn't have a solid enough stance (despite what I just quoted) on Garg to stop the lynch. Considering how hard Gorf is going in to save Garg, I'd say he has quite the solid stance.

Btw, if Garg flips scum, J's read on him feels like a naaaaaaaaaasty bus.

This feels so out of place coming from the guy who just tried to present GargTown, setting up a J lynch seems weird but who knows, maybe Gorf sees a good opportunity to bus J if Garg gets lynched.

Wow. When July goes in she goes IN.

@July I forget, where is your vote on? Cuz the response to J makes it seem like you're there already but like yea you were talking about Kary and I think you voted em.

Man I am fried.
Awe **** ebwop

Vote: J

Mostly cuz I feel like giving her a temporary double vote till I catch up.
J if you are town (which that response is making me think) you are a total flamer. Go ahead and re evaluate but that is a really peculiar way of going about admitting you were wrong to say the least.

Holy ****, he goes back to voting J, and then to saying he town reads J after a post. Jumpy much? Very jumpy for a townie, however if J is scum and Gorf is scum, it makes sense because Gorf is creating confusion and a disconnect.

Unvote
Vote: Red Ryu

For now, I am still reading, but that's where I want my vote while I continue looking at things.

Ah, this makes more sense, a jump to RR who if we recall, was replaced by Fanny which ended up being a town flip. This is exactly the play i'd expect from scumGorf.

The thing that keeps me is that you keep saying Gorf is an "okay to vig slot" but why? I see no indication of this ever being this case or where he would be this game, or even if we were to go outside this game he isn't in the category of that.

I don't see why J as scum would defend Gorf here, especially after Gorf is alternating between scum reading J and town reading him.

Looking here though, Gorf though. He has been here, but when he has been here what has he done? It's more blank than people than people really should remember. He really has not done a whole lot and that worries me.
If I may, Kary is not a bad lynch. He has kind of disappeared during the time the pressure began to mount up on me and Garg and hide in the background to inactivity land. He still has a lot to answer regarding slots questioning him and his early D1 play is sketch as hell upon re-read.
Ya know, I kind of care about the Kary slot, but of the lynches possible I see him as a bad option.

Why him atm?

I do see reasons to dislike him but I see him being more valuable and also not really that scummy.
Gorfdammit Ruy.

Stop. I seriously want to have a scum-read on someone, but emotion ****s me up beyond believe and I like your honesty in your last post. I will adamantly disagree with you on Gorf not doing anything, but the rest of your reasoning makes sense from your perspective. I just simply disagree with you that voting NL = reasons for lynching. It feels like you are tunneling on the slot with that as your main proponent and trying to throw things that stick to Gorf being scum. Do you still feel Gorf is scum to you?
Ok I am seriously going back to V/LA status.

Bye.
Just one last thing, please.

GorfScum, y/n? Further explanation can wait till you come back.
Responding to this first.

No it is not a reason to lynch, it is a reason to investigate. You get me here?

I'm not saying Gorf auto scum, I used it to jump start the game with no real leads and get stuff going. But since then he has not made me feel good about how he has played this game, he is not my immediate scum pick, I wants Jake's slot more than anyone's right now, if not yours, but ugg. Outside of Jake I'm not as sure. He was the only slot I felt like was not doing anything but appeasement and laying to the crowd while doing nothing in return.

Back to Gorf, yes I think he is scummy right now I an trying to weigh in on him Garg and you right now. As it stands, there are a lot of players I feel like are doing nothing on the sidelines, Gorf Garg JS, players who are throwing out reads for reasons I got no clue, J Gorf IR JS, and reads that I feel like are purposelu trying not to step on anyones toes, JS Kary.

As it stands I got a pool but right now I am trying to decipher it and figure it out, I'm going to bed for reals now.

See ya and have a good weekend.

:lucario:

To be fair to Ryu, this post
rubbed me all kinds of wrong ways.

July slam dunks the **** out of J, then Gorf hops in and votes alongside her.

pretty smooth wagon hop, wouldn't ya say?

It's hardly enough to incriminate Gorf, but I can see where Ryu is coming from. A lot of Gorf's play has shades of this.

I am glad we're talking about Ryu tho, his slot has been **** all null to me all game.
Maybe I am being a little blinded, but Gorf has not really had a scummy post to me. When he posts, I just fail to see the scum-intent. The thing that has struck the oddest of chords with me is his switch from me to July in the beginning of buddying and the ease I had getting his vote back on me. Though, looking back at my posts, July did have merit in what she has said. I feel I am leaning more to a list of town-reads of people I don't want to die and a list of people I could see dying toDay, but I am having a hard time grasping like "definitely scum" here.

I just have a lot of "I don't want this slot to die" now reads.
This is a series of posts I quoted before IIRC, but there's just so much in the. It goes:

RR: "Gorf is suspicious"
J: "Hey RR let's lynch Kary."
RR: "I can see Kary dislike but don't see why we should lynch him."
J: "Hey RR, I town read you. BTW your reasoning for Gorf is not good for X reason (that wasn't even what RR listed at the start of the exchange). BTW, is Gorf still scummy to you?"
RR: "Bye."
J: "Before you go RR, Gorf still scummy to you?"
RR: "Yes he is, not sure if I want to lynch him yet, but he's scummy along with a few others for X reasons."
Rid***: "I can see where RR is coming from, posts like this (insert post) from Gorf are bad."
Rid***: "BTW, RR is null."
J: "Well I don't see anything scummy about Gorf at all, I also have a few other town reads and then a few people I wouldn't mind dying."

So what's my point? The progression of J's posts are weird, he goes form trying to defend Gorf, completely detract and get a Kary wagon rolling, then going back to defending Gorf. This level of defense of baseless town reading doesn't make sense for scum to do for another townie, it really really doesn't. I understand faking town reads, defending them, but the amount of work J is putting into defending Gorf is insane, I think him and Garg are the two players he tried to defend the most.

Gorf is not in a "definitely scummy" pile at all. The biggest problem I have with him is that he's in a the "hard to pin down" pile, and I feel like that's where he wants to be. What sucks is that he strikes me as someone who probably wants to be in that pile, no matter what his alignment is.

Hate this post by JS. He is using just over-generalized "scum-tells" that could be thrown at anyone. Also the more I like Honk, the more I dislike IR.
Oh, so he is more in the "indy pile vibe" for you then if you get my drift? If you need an explanation, let me know.
that's probably a good way to describe it.
Ya know, with what Ri**** is saying, the more I realize Gorf's play is incredibly safe. Moreso when I got to this post which includes a post by Honk that made me here a bell: Click here.

I just can't fault him for it. He kind of is the pusher of the Honk wagon/cheerleader, but he didn't start the push/case on Honk. He is a minor version of that too whenever July posts. I'll think on Gorf more, probably a read I'll sleep on tonight.

Look here, J keeps defending Gorf. But J also is starting to change his mind a little by saying "Gorfs play is incredibly safe." Considering J is scum, I think it would make sense to push this change of thoughts more than push Gorf.

My gut tells me Garg isn't scum. My gut tells me to stick with his early play during D1 and the way he was looking for scum and trying to generate discussion for town besides his wagon hoppy votes. Re-reading the Ri**** vs. Garg, I lean TvT where Garg(a newer player) got into a bad debate and lost it hard. His read post comes off as genuine, but holds nothing really interesting besides his FroMarsh read. A contradiction I found with PBJ's case on Garg is that Garg had voted Honk prior and was a part of the original wagon, it seems more likely Garg re-read, saw that he voted for Honk and was reminded of finding him originally scummy since he was a part of the original push. Seems more like newbie-town not having knowing how to deal with pressure. Anyone with meta on Garg can correct me, but I do not remember him ever being a focal point of a lynch in previous games.

Not okay with a Garg lynch as of pg. 8.

Garg not scum, so J has a precedent set to defend at least one of his scummates.

I must have been on crack for town-reading this slot and putting him in the back of my mind. His justifications for reads are horrendous. "This slot seems legit" = town-read? Garg and Kary are both town? How and what makes you feel this *mainly about Kary*?
What in the world at this vote? You were incredibly adamant on Honk and even made the statement here:
That you couldn't comfortably wrangle a read on Garg (or PBJ). The thing I find oddest is that your vote came before Nich's case.
This is referring to JS. Know what, yeah, JS (Nabe) + J/ Garg scum team doesn't make sense. What doesn't make sense is bringing up JS here at all. J has gone from defending Gorf -> divert wagon to Kary -> Defend Gorf -> Show maybe a change of heart on Gorf -> out of the blue push on JS.

With a game like this? Yes. There are things to look at through the active players and as who could possibly be those "scummy actives"? I would say I am leaning IR. Gorf I am beginning to have my eye on just because he is really the middle-man in every argument so far with going back and forth and saying that he is okay with a lot of things. (Honk/Garg/Myself) I hate to bite the hand that has been helping me a bit (but backstabbing me at the same time), but it's really troubling me the more I see the exact same thing every time he posts.

Since I am caught-up now, I can post *with this post as segway* to what I am feeling right now:

Would not lynch toDay:
1. frozenmarsh751 (frozenflame751/marshy)
2. July (I feel July is town, but her reads are terrible this game, imo. I feel she is 2/3 wrong on her scum-read possibilites *well I know 1/3 but technicalities*)
5. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪ (-Masquerain-/soup) *Strongest town-read after re-read*
11. Gargaglione
6. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo)

Nulls that I am not 100% sold on either way:
3. Gorf
7. Nicholas1024
10. BadWolf28738(he literally only has one post...)

Would lynch:
4. Kary
8. Gheb_01
12. Nabe jakestan
13. Red Ruy(still not vibing well but out of this category, last on my lynch-list after full re-read.)

Unvote

Going to think where my vote should go. I doubt I would be able to swing 1/2 of these so it seems I am mainly coming down to which one of Kary/Nabe would be my preferred lynch toDay.

WTF @ this. J is also all over the place, he mentions a change of heart on Gorf again, but if he's not going to push Gorf, why is that important at all? If Gorf is town, J has no reason to care about a slot who won't be lynched today unless she is setting up to try and put Gorf on a wagon, but with the read list, the random JS push, Kary push, Gorf defense, Gorf just being a null, that's looking very unlikely.

I am going to head out for now. (mainly because it's 3am lol)

I have a final question though:

@July : Enough of the walls. Let's talk. 1 on 1. Help me, help you read me as town. You are wrong that I am scum and feel you are more reading the fact that I have been playing terrible this game. If you could not get me, would you be willing to hop onto a Kary/JS wagon? Talk to me on what you would do if you got my town-flip and I flip town? Where are you looking now? Consider the possibility of being wrong on me and what it does for the rest of your reads.

See what I mean? Kary/ JS push now, don't see a point to J dancing around the Gorf issue.

I thought that was the first time I used the word flamer ever. But yea you come off almost as gay as Rockin in that post. Don't come off almost as gay as Rockin plz
unvote

Vote Red Ruy[

You don't even have stances!! The fact that this post is the most town has gotten from you is sad and scummy! If you're town ****ing do something!

I swear to god your play has literally been nothing but ****ing blanket statements and "I'm gonna catch up soon!" Are you caught up as of this post?

Oh man it was TOTALLY a wagon hop. Once I backed off of honk and up until Ruy started posting I was kinda just not using my vote, so I gave it to july. Don't get it twisted, the wagon hop is real.

Are you talking about strictly in the context of this game or in games in general? Cuz this doesn't seem like something that's unique here, and thank GOD you haven't been saying that you find me inherently scummy for it (obv orbo amirite?) cuz I'd be flipping tables if this was your case.

Oh look at this hop to RR, someone who we know now is town. This is such a weird jump by Gorf I really don't understand why townGorf would be doign what hes' doing ATM.

Vote: Kary

I'll let Nabe get into the game more. Since this wagon has more steam I'll hop onto it.
@July : I'll respond a tad later but my thoughts on how people are looking at me. No, people are not town reading me but they have decided to back off because of my recent play being very different to my earlier play. People don't town read/like me, but they just dislike other slots more and do not consider me the best lynch for D1.

Weird analogy, but I've turned from main dish to side entree if that makes any sense.

As a side thing, I want more of Gorf vs. Ryu because as I watch the argument evolve I am seeing it more as SvT because it has increasing differences than that of Ri**** vs Garg. Plus both of these slots I want to look more into.

Hey look, now J is starting to see SvT between Gorf and Ryu. But wait, according to J's readlist, RR is a "would lynch" while Gorf is not, that means either RR just shot up to being townie again, or Gorf suddenly shot up, awkward.

Gorf, I don't really recall you having a problem with Kary/okay with his lynch. What changed? The last I remember you wanted Honk before Ruy then just changed your vote to him (after your flip-flop on me).

Can you also explain your GargScum read because you were talking (to me, specifically) on Garg being more like town getting backed into a corner. Why is he now scum/okay to die?

You just keep liking July's posts and following pretty much whatever she says. I also am not liking how you are blowing up nearly anything Ruys because it looks incredibly inflated. What is the significance to him posting before being caught up when talking to me? Walk me through your logic as to how this ties to your RuyScum read.

Ok, push on Gorf, let's look at this push carefully.

Hey J it's cute that you really wanna make sure you watch my play but how the hell are you even getting the conclusions to the things you're saying.

Kary's early game play isn't scummy to me. It's really just early game play and can't really hate the guy for voicing an opinion of his can ya? Since then Kary's really kinda been one of the least significant figures, the dynamic was just dropped from what it originally was, and I was looking for him to be more active to read em. I don't agree that his early play was scummy, but his recent play (mostly the lack thereof) makes me not oppose it. Was that just not clear?

The last you remember? The last you remember? I dropped Honk a whiiiiiiiile ago in lieu of a reread that I'll be getting to tomorrow (last show of opening weekend is a matinee THANK GOD) so if you just don't remember after a second reread I'm gonna go ahead and tell you to actually read my posts and find out where my head is at. I promise I'm really not that complicated.

Gargscum read? Garg ****ing scum read?
Is this indicative of a Gargscum read? Oh wait how about this one?

That Garg being town backed into a corner sentiment is the closest at home I feel to Garg being town. Remember when I was talking to you about how rid****'s approach hurt my process of reading Garg when it was happening and that I'd have to read em again if I wanna try and get a confident read on em (sidenote @July you keep calling rid**** red**** and it's the funniest thing ever)? Trick question: you do, cuz THAT was when I said that if I had to pick a side I'd say Garg is leaning moreso as a townie who was just backed into a corner.

J, would you be less entertained when going to watch a magician, and some ******* heckler in the front row tells the magician to reveal the secret to the trick he's currently performing? Of course you would because that ruins the whole god damn point of it. SO DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS LIKE YOUR LAST ONE. I'm not a noob I don't need to be ****ing guided on how to scum hunt well.

This post was actually unbelievable.

J I'd suggest going back to the whole obvtown reading me because, let's be honest, you and July and I'm only assuming marshy are right in saying that I'm obvtown. I understand July being weary because she's not used to playing with me since I came back from the cave but I think it's fair to say that there is NOOOOOOOOOO reason to even try and put effort into scumreading me toDay or any time soon. That's why Gheb isn't bothering, if I'm scum you won't know it till later in the game. You are actually making me scumread you harder by "expanding your horizons," just ****in play the game if you're town, and if you're scum, please just keep doing what you're doing so I can lynch you like toMorrow or something.

So how about you talk to me about your read on Ruy. I'd sure like to get steam going and attention pointed at that slot.

Ooooooh, a nice counter argument by Gorf is seems, however Gorf doesn't seem too interested in J toDay. He mentions changing his read on J to being scummy because of this push, ok, let's keep looking.

I am not even suggesting lynching you toDay. I even put you in the category of "Not confident either way" which means you are a null so I am not bothering into reading you as scum/pushing for your lynch. If you look at things, I am looking at Ruy as the scum between the two of you, but I am asking questions to try and further my read on you. Do not get uppity because I have doubts on you and don't have you as 100% town because there are faults to your play this game. You are a sidelining fencesitter and it does bother me upon re-read. Your posts where you bring up an apparant obvious scum-read on Garg are not obvious as you claim them to be. Then you say that your Honk read is "in lieu of a re-read that you will do tomorrow. Can you clarify what this means because I keep reading it and keep thinking you are saying that you dropped Honk but you are going to back it up with a re-read that hasn't been done yet. It's a very confusing sentence.

I'll get that you are annoyed that I took back my town-read on you and all that jazz, but you are just devoting your posts to telling me to back off of you. But Gorf, the thing is, the main point I wanted to get from you is this:
You can't turn it on me without even giving the common courtesy to answer my question about your RuyScum read first. That's what I really care about because my read on Ruy also hinges for my read on you. Can you just tone it down a second and give me what I want? I promise it hold weight. This argument (between you and ruy) can wait till D2 and I am okay with that. But while we still have time in the day, why not begin discussing it?

J thinks Ryu is scummer between RR and Gorf, but just wants to look at Gorf a bit. Ok fine w/e, we already know J is scum but that doesn't really point to Gorf scum...

Gorf, I am gonna turn what I said to July onto you, but mirrored.

Help me read you better if you are town.
But I do get you misinterpreting it cuz I didn't specifically use Ruy's name or quote it or anything, but yea. There's your answer.

I don't seriously think I can swing a Ruy lynch, but I'd rather have the tangible information that he WASN'T caught up (it was kinda evident by how he was posting that he wasn't caught up, but I'm just basically looking to have him confirm that he wasn't before I go into it) so that I'm not just saying that he wasn't caught up unjustifiably. Of course if he says he WAS it's just gonna become WIFOM that I'd rather not make a big deal about.

Also I'm not fencesitting, Maybe this game I'm chillin more on the armchair, I'll give you that, but you and I both know that playing on the armchair itself isn't scummy. Let me clarify my read on Garg. I AM NOT SCUM READING HIM, AND I AM NOT TOWNREADING HIM. I CAN NOT CONFIDENTLY CALL HIM SCUM, AND I CAN NOT CONFIDENTLY CALL HIM TOWN. HE. IS. NULL. THOSE QUOTES I QUOTED OF MYSELF? INDICATIVE OF THAT. Anything you need me to clarify with that? I retracted my scum read on Honk a while ago. That was the point in time where I said that I'd reread to give myself fresher stances, and that was near the beginning of tech week, so lord knows how much time I've had to reread the thread. As of now I am town leaning on the slot. I am not making the whole point of my post to back off of me. My whole point was how the hell can you reach the conclusions you're getting to without ****in reaching hard to look like you're SOOOOOOOOOOO confused, because your conclusions still make absolutely no sense from the one post I made.

I'm telling you to back off because you are looking for faults and it's kinda obvious. You were reading me perfectly fine before, what's got you dazed and confused now? Did misreading July just knock the wind out of you that hard?

Let's just keep in mind Gorf has a null on Garg despite the wall defending him, a couple questions thrown back at J.

Dude, you seriously have no idea. This game is making me realize why I do not play D1 in any game after I realized it's my biggest fault in mafia, personally. I get really flustered easily because I do not have my connections and when I read things wrong or get pressured I have no way to defend myself because I just don't play well in the beginning. I get better with phases and connections under my belt. You keep saying I am looking for faults is because I am utterly bone-dry in my "who could be scummy" pile and trying to look for things to analyze. Kary is the person I am okay with dying the most at the moment and the other person I wanted to investigate replaced out. July's slamming of me completely knocked me around because it made me realize that I have been playing like absolute ****.

Let's move past it though, I am done with giving myself a pity party and need to just recover for town's and my own sake.

Thank you for clarifying your Garg read as a null. Also I get what you are saying regarding Ruy now and the question may have some hidden significance, I just am not seeing it and I guess I just have to wait for the "magic" trick to occur.

So I finally have a better question for you: Who would you like at besides Ruy? Let's say Ruy is scum for this scenario: Who are his partners for you?

Looks like J's town read on Gorf is pretty cemented.

Well thank you for clarifying that, and admitting yourself, that you're bone-dry. That's how I felt when I gave up my Honk scum read, only to remember that I was scum reading Ruy's early play and put em on hold for his V/LA, to which all he's played is the response to you and the "dat OMGUS vote" bullshiz.

I dunno who his partners would be I'd rather figure that out when his flip becomes more of a possibility. It'd be silly if I started thinking that far at this point in time wouldn't it? More questions plz cuz I thought I'd be out by this point but I had mad coffee at IHOP a few hours ago and I'm still WIRED.

Please tell me i'm not the only townie who would have taken this as a chance to push J harder. Pleeeease tell me that. Gorf doesnt' even attempt to push J or pressure him when this is like, the perfect opportunity. Gorf even stated his read on J is changing to scum and seriously, wtf @ this, J made a push on Gorf, took it back pretty much, and Gorf is acting like it's all fine. I swear if Gorf is town, he's out of his mind for not using this as a chance to push J more + get a read, he's out of his mind or scum if he's fine with J's push.

My powers as an insomiac are coming to use haha. I'll ask ya questions because honestly this will be a good time to get my read on you out of the way.

Let's talk about some outliers in this game. Mainly Nich/Gheb. I have Nich in my null list because his posts are just interesting to me and not indicative of alignment. I feel he is like you where I will figure him out later rather than sooner. Tell me what you think about his hop-on/case to Garg. How does he look on a GargTown flip? GargScum?

With Gheb, since you now town-read Honk, where does he fall? Did he lose points or still sitting alright with you? What do you think of him dropping July down a bit after her response to me?

I also want to throw Marshy at you as well. Does marshy lose his appeal on a KaryTown flip? On a KaryScum does he look good? I am going to be honest and say based on Kary's flip I will fall heavily on one side or the other (which is why I want to push this lynch down more because it will give me a metaphorical "clear/condemn" on marshy. I see what he is seeing in KaryScum and therefore am more leaning to believing he is town. However, if he(kary) were to flip town, I would be re-evaluate my read on him to almost a 180.

More J questions/ throwing up some discussion.

I actually think Nich's thought process has been very clear and very relateable. He's solid town to me unless something makes me think otherwise. Gheb is still a townlean to me for similar reasons: I can follow and understand his thought process very clearly, but he is a slot that can certainly be reevaluated upon certain flips. For example, I feel like his Garg flop is very crucial to solidifying a read on him. If Garg is scum, that makes Gheb solid town. There is no way a scummer just flips to his mates' slot in the manner he did. If Garg is town, that makes me seriously want to reconsider his slot though and see how and why it'd make sense for him to change when he did.

Marshy loses no appeal regardless of Kary's flip. Idk, with marshy I feel like his play is mar****own enough for me to not feel like looking at his slot any time soon, and Kary flipping town will simply tell me that Marshy was either wrong or scum, with no stronger pull in either direction. His vote to Kary feels natural.

Oh wait no I'm sorry you're right.

I'll get into detail more tomorrow, but ultimately Ruy's play has solely revolved around one player: himself. He's done absolutely nothing to better town, or to scum hunt, or anything of the matter. I've said it once and I'll say it again: his play is defenses and blanket statements about other players. He doesn't care, not even a little bit. He's latched onto me because I am sooooooo easy to latch onto. My play is objectively easy to perceive in a bad light, and I wouldn't be surprised if every scum team I've played against recently has taken the opportunity to say that my play is scummy for things that aren't scummy (like a god damn NL RVS vote, for example), simply because it's easy to dislike my play.
Oh and him not being caught up by the time he was responding to you, J, tells me that he was quite eager to get his voice heard in some way some how. Literally the only two topics at hand when he responded to you was my VERY beginning play, me being a slot to worry about, and his own hide. I'd think that a townRuy would be complacent with the fact that he shouldn't really say much about his stances and opinions when they're not actually fully developed yet (as evidenced by his lack of having caught up). It feels like he thinks he needs to post, when a townRuy, I would HOPE, knows that he doesn't necessarily need to post the things he was posting when he's not caught up yet.

More reasons for RR scum, w/e.

That post was me giving J the benefit of the doubt. Honestly, no, the particular post DIDN'T make me inclined to think of em as town. It was kinda uncomfortable to read, honestly, which is why I mentioned that it's peculiar. I just wanted em to reread on a fresher head cuz, ayy, who knows, maybe I'm wrong about that post giving me bad vibes on J (still undecided, waiting for further thread development to take a stance).

Hey Gheb can you stop thinking I'm ****ty at mafia for one second and give me a read on Ruy that stems past his need to shut the **** up? Cuz I DO agree that he does need to shut the **** up! But I want his neck around the noose for what he's been saying and I'm not sure if you've clearly stated it (also sidenote what is up with your account man?!)

So Gorf's conclusion on J after allll of that. He's getting bad vibes from J. Once again, please tell me i'm not the only town who would of pushed J and not even be kind of fine with J after that series of posts.

Unvote

Aight here we go. Got my e cig and I'm ready to go motha ****in HAM.

Btw I noticed that m

Best
intro

EVER.

Like, can this analysis just ****in list this guy's posts? THEY ****ING SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES HOW IS ANYBODY TOWN READING THIS SLOT?!

Let's just observe what Ruy wants to ****ing talk about for one second. This is the beginning of the game, page 2 in fact, and the things roaming around Ruy's head are

-my NL vote
-Kary's intro being okay if he reads the people he gave a pass to or some bull****
-******* finding a slip of BWolf and wanting em to give us his mates
-Garg changing his vote from me to Gheb after finding out I was V/LA

And how does he handle all that? Well the answers are in the quotes now aren't they? Really my scumread on Ruy speaks for itself.

**** it. I'm not going to explain this read on Ruy, I was totally 100% right in my 565 and my 566. Look there if you want explanation, I'll just literally go ahead and quote him a lot for you guys since apparently we wanna be lazy when we already possibly have four replacements.

I don't even think Garg is playing the ****in game man.
It took him six posts to say "Hi guys I exist! Look at me, I'm posting!"

"Hi guys! Still exist over here, just thought I'd say nothing that really matter at all in two posts. Don't mind me!"

"I insist that EVERYTHING is null, trust me guys, nothing deserves a comment at all."

"Gorf voted Honk, so I'm gonna go alongside em! I hope I gain his trust!

I got to ****in page 3 and I realized I REALLY don't feel the need to reread. Ruy Garg and J are my scum reads, and I'll go as far as to say that they may even all be scum together. I would rather lynch either Ruy or Garg solely based on the fact that they're to be replaced out (the latter may not, but who knows?), but I don't see myself not tunneling these slots for the rest of the game unless something drastic happens or someone I'm town reading finds a gem of some sort. If someone that I give a **** about tells me to go further on something for the sake of reading me go ahead and request it but yea. Stances.

Summary of this post, still RR scum, Garg now scum which looks pretty out of no where tbh (especialyl considering how much effort Gorf put into defending the **** out of Garg earlier on) and the read is based on stuff that was pointed out a whiiiile ago. I'd like to note this is around when the Garg wagon was looking very very likely. (Post 609/ pg. 16). Finally there's a J scum read but that just looks thrown out there and pretty irrelevant to Gorf ATM.

@mod I assume it's an error that Garg is voting himself?

I'm fine with going Garg now honestly. Does anybody really wanna do something before we kill the Day, since we have the time?

Once again, looks like Garg is about to die, Gorf trying to bus?

(Post 637, Gheb's post)

Unvote Vote J

Ooh a change in the tides!

Vote: Red Ruy

I'll just keep my vote here for all intents and purposes.

Wow, look at that, Gorf sees Gheb switch to J and Gorf, instead of voting J who he SCUMREADS, he goes back to voting RR in a desperate attempt to change the wagon.

Hey Garg get @ the thread and let us know where your head is at, it may be the only thing that saves you, so spill please.
"Garg, you can still be saved, hurry."

vote garg
"Town points"

I don't just think, I know Gorf is scum, it makes too much sense. There was a lot here so i'm sorry if it takes long to read, I might do a TL;DR of this but ugh, tired now, need sleep. Basically, there's a lot of stuff that shows connections and how Gorf is scum just based on D1 and you're gonna have to read or at least skim. D2 and D3 might show more but i'm too tired to go through em. If anyone wants me to explain in more detail any part of this, go right ahead and ask because I spent the past couple hours typing this up and i'm really tired and am sure some things could use a bit more elaboration. I would also like to point out the last page where Gorf was completely caught contradicting himself making stupid points in a scummy way, and flat out avoiding important question. If wanted I can do a write up on that later but I think the last page should speak for itself.

Vote: Gorf
My vote is staying here toDay, if i'm lynched, all you guys better look at Gorf toMorrow.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Should have your vote outside of the spoiler tag. The problem with your post is that it doesn't tell me anything new. I've pointed out a couple of times that Gorf's connections aren't the best.

Unvote

Eitehr dabuz toDay and Gorf toMorrow or vice versa imo. Wanna let other people weigh in on dabuz' contribution.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
i just got home. i hope to get at frozen soon and read dabunzs wall cuz i agree gorf is one disgusting ************ and his push today was seriously teetering the dumb or scum lines. i also think karebear needs to stop townreading him for ******** reasons and talk about **** that doesnt involve nabe dying

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
This thread is ****ing ********.
Gorf is not scum, especially not for defending Garg when Riddic pushed him. I've also not seen an answer for why Gorf scum would call Nabe's slot a clear. I don't like dabuz's attitude at all, and the case just smacks of throwing things against the wall to see what sticks. Gonna read some more and try and evaluate this ****.

#HBC | Gorf

dabuz said:
This is a weird set of posts, I took every post from Garg's initial vote on Gorf to the unvote and back to voting. Why is Garg so interested in Gorf? At first the vote looked like complete RVS because "haha I know this guy IRL", but Garg needs to justify his vote on Gorf by saying the magic word: Reactions. It looks odd and i'm going to see if Gorf had anything to say about that because it looks so out of place.
I mean there's really not much else to say aside from the act that he's my homie irl and naturally it only makes sense for him to cling onto someone he knows in person at the start of the game. don't feel like this has any sort of tell for my alignment though, town or scum.

dabuz said:
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but only Gorf + J were actually townreading JS at this moment? Noting this.
It wasn't a town read so much as not-a-scum read. He was just playing cautious and it seemed like his play was being blown completely out of proportion. I'm not a fan of just letting somebody take heat for objectively null tells.

dabuz said:
Um, where is this town read coming from? From Garg NOT having a read for the current situation and not having forced stances...But didn't Garg also state a Honk stance as a direct answer to Gorf's question? Garg actually make a handful of small stances and observations (RR trying to get the game started, Gorf null.) So yeah, town read sticks out like a sore thumb.
Come on, at that point in the game people already had hard on's for stances and it looked like Garg was doing EXACTLY what you said, making a hand full of small stances and observations, and from a quite inexperienced slot, I felt a lot better seeing just that than fake confidence in unjustified stances.

dabuz said:
I find the way Gorf aggressively shut down JS' question here really bad, not sure if scummy yet, but definitely bad.
Shutting his question down? My stance was ****in justified twice in thread and he had the audacity to tell me that me asking for Honk's head is justification for his death. I'm SO glad everything's been green so far cuz nothing you've been saying makes sense to call me scum for.

dabuz said:
No reply, IDK why Garg even bothers to ask the question. This is a pattern i'm noticing and is extremely bothersome, there are some interactions between Gorf and Garg, but they all seem so half baked, so hollow, like neither player is truly trying to get anything from them.
You can keep bringing this point up about not following up with question until you're ****in blue in the face but it doesn't mean anything. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, when questions aren't followed up on, it means that the person not following up got what they wanted out of the question, or that they don't really feel like doing anything with that point anymore. Look at the flurry of questions that aren't followed up on when Ruy asks em! Or you, YOU ask a **** ton of questions that people don't follow up on on a regular basis, yet now it's scummy cuz... it involves me?

dabuz said:
? Didn't Gorf just mention he agrees with Gheb's sentiment on J scum? Where did that go..
So here's the pattern I'm seeing: you're trying to incriminate me for points that just don't exist. I'm not gonna ****in bother weeding through your case to point them out cuz... well **** I guess I'm scum for not following through with THIS either huh? You're just reaching way too hard to make points that don't make sense. But yet again, as you stated, these ARE the weaker points so maybe you have better points coming up (hint: yea ****in right).

dabuz said:
HEY GUYS! THIS IS POST 449. Read it, reeeeead it, look at how ***ing hard Gorf just went in to defend Gargalione, look at it. Gorf claimed Garg as a town read early in the game, but the recent posts have put Garg as null. What townie goes to such lengths to defend a null? Hell, apparently Gorf thinks Garg is town again like...WTF. Look at post 449 and look at the post Gorf thinks shows Garg is town without justifying why that is townie and tell me that's townie, because I don't see how that's townie.
Nevermind, you're a joke.

I'm just gonna stop here. If you guys want the rest of my counter argument, just ****in read dabuz' post for yourself and see how convoluted it is.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This thread is ****ing ********.
Gorf is not scum, especially not for defending Garg when Riddic pushed him. I've also not seen an answer for why Gorf scum would call Nabe's slot a clear. I don't like dabuz's attitude at all, and the case just smacks of throwing things against the wall to see what sticks. Gonna read some more and try and evaluate this ****.
Does it make a difference who dies toDay and who toMorrow though?

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Gorf this isn't gargs first game here though. You would think he'd evolve out of that hinge on you phase.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
At this point I'm completely on board with dabuz dying. His case is ****ing garbage, most of it is just trying to make something out of nothing. I don't like how confrontational he seems toDay, I don't like the move from voting Nabe to being 'certain' on Gorf, and I don't like the one-liners that smack of self-preservation. At this point I'd rather have Nabe in Lylo than dabunz. Sign me up for the HBC.

Vote: dabunz

#HBC | Gorf

Yea but this is his first scum game here, so if you wanna go that route then yes, it's all new experiences. When you don't really interact with the people in the community (he doesn't) and there's one person that you've known for years playing, obviously you're gonna gravitate to that one person for as long as you've been playing. Look at every game we've ever played together for reference to us two ******* around with each other in game, and if you're going to sit here and tell me that his RVS crap is indicative of MY alignment, I'm gonna tell you that you're ****in crazy.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
and if you're going to sit here and tell me that his RVS crap is indicative of MY alignment, I'm gonna tell you that you're ****in crazy.
Why anyone thinks it's a good idea to listen to someone who's trying to mislead you, I have no ****ing idea.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Cause if we lynch dabuz toDay and he's not scum then Gorf dies toMorrow and vice versa.

No way. I'd much sooner lynch dabuz than I would Gorf, and I don't see why a dabuz townflip would mean Gorf has to be scum. If we're still here tomorrow I'd be looking at all of the slots.

Top Bottom