• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia: Game Over. Who won?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
If Gorf is scum I doubt I'll be shot. If he isn't scum, then shooting one of us or shooting someone else will both be viable scum plays, and if it's the latter (doubtful) there would have to be something like a mafia strongman. Food for thought in case I die. I don't see any situation where I'm not gunning for Gorf toMorrow if I'm around though.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
vote gorf

then why the **** are you not voting him?

im REALLY confident that jakestan was a power role

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
****s sake man

whatever. both you and gorf are ****in protectin me simply cuz i wanna be around to hardbody his ass tomorrow

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I swear if you are town I'll go crazy. But yea lynch me toMorrow so Nabe can go into 3 man and if he's town doc then this is a stupid setup.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Gheb hammered on dabuz.
please tell me why you realized this and THEN STILL DECIDED TO ****ING CLAIM DOC

no really please walk me through your ****ing though process here because I literally cannot comprehend this level of ***********

also, you're protecting us tonight, no ****ing question
Yea wasn't sure about the number. Only being here for 8 hours a day throws you off
what he **** does this mean?

Gorf on Nabe. This way we can reliably conclude the following:

- If we [fromarsh] die, Nabescum
- If Nabe dies, Gorf scum.

Notice how these are THE ONLY DEFINITIVE CONCLUSIONS IM DRAWING. None of this **** confirms anyone town if, regardless of who dies. If gorf dies IT DOES NOT CONFIRM NABE TOWN. If nabe is lying scum he could just kill gorf to try to make it look like he died BG'ing Nabe in order to make himself look clear. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TYPE OF BULL**** CLEARING FALLACY IF WE DIE.

In fact, just kill nabe if we die.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
So let me get this straight.

Your slot is one of the biggest question marks in the game. You've done virtually nothing to help town in ANY ****ING WAY.

You've admitted to being deliberately unhelpful. You claim doc AFTER A HAMMER HAS ALREADY BEEN CAST WHICH LITERALLY BENEFITS TOWN IN NO ****ING WAY.

You don't even bother to explain WHY you made that claim even after being asked.

Yet you still actually believe that you're in a position to be making any ****ing strategic decisions for the town.

Please excuse me while I add you to my list of MOST DELUSIONAL PLAYERS IVE EVER PLAYED WITH.

Fine, if you want to be a ****ty doc and not protect the most obvtown slot in the game, ****ing go for it. If you're town you've already been contributing plenty to us throwing the game so I guess there's no way we can stop your ****in fail train at this point.

And gorf should ABSO ****ING LUTELY be protecting you. Explain to me why set of night actions other than what I've just proscribed does more for than town than my plan. I'm sure it'll give me some laughs. Or an aneurysm.

Also, make sure you explain why you made your claim when you did while you're at it.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Regardless of who dies toNight, Gorf needs to die toMorrow. Nabe's play is atrocious though and goes if the game isn't over after Gorf.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
It means that the small amount of time I spend checking the thread (spot checking more than nor) I wasnt sure what the total number of players was.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Dabuz has been lynched!

He was a Vanilla Townie.

It is now Night 4. Send in night actions by May 9th, 11:59PM.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
**** it. since nabe is just gonna do whatever the **** he wants, @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf don't protect nabe, stay on us

EDIT: **** sorry ran, ninja'd =(

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Riddickolous, Vanilla Townie, has been killed during the night!

It is now Day 5. Deadline is May 20th, at 11:59PM.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 5.0

frozenmarsh751
Gorf
Kary
Gheb_01
Nabe

Not voting:
Everyone. Literally.

Notes:
Game Links and Vote Counts.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 5 is May 20th, at 11:59 PM

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

vote Nabe

I seriously am convinced that if he's doc and it'll help you sleep at night then lynching me is fine. But look at my role and my play and tell me I'm NOT bodyguard.

#HBC | Gorf

Btw, as it stands, since I see no purpose in toDay existing for the sole purpose of getting us into 3 man lylo faster, I think fromar is the last scum. Ya know, in case I die. His connection is legitimate and possible, and his play has honestly been ambiguous enough to be scum. Gheb or Kary, if you're scum, color me impressed, you played well. But I'll be damned if I don't work to objectively find you if you decide to keep me in 3 man LYLO. And yes this is all under the assumption that we kill the cancer that is Nabe toDay.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
This ****ing game.

@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ any particular reason why you rushed that hammer yesterDay? And care to explain your #1053?

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe tell me how bull****ting a claim in twilight yesterDay actually helps town? And please tell me you have some sort of content forthcoming?

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf please tell me you didn't protect frozen again last night?

Top Bottom