• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fish Flop Presents: Outrage I Results Thread

GenoSamus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2423-2761-9075
In 2011 it was really hard for me to enter tourneys considering I was in Louisiana doing intern work. Before then, in 2010 I say I was more active because I was free to go places but I rarely went to tourneys even then because I did not have a job. Now that I have a well paying job I can attend tourneys even more.

JTsm

Smash Master
Marth's the most common character I have to fight in P:M Smashfests.
Ah, that explains the ****. It didn't help when I never practiced. xD

Composer: >:I

Geno: Dat God Status. <3

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Kyle, I just noticed your signature and I'm completely in love with it.
I WANT NICE THINGS LIKE YOUR SIGNATURE ;______;

LOE1

Smash Lord
Out of all the time outs ive done...my most memorable one would have to be either the MJG one(cause that was like my 1st noticable win) or the 1st time i played sparta kick, cause that **** was hype, justl ike this time.

shoutouts when im not lazy

stewyian

Smash Ace
Stewy's extra salty shoutouts
1. CT Zero :metaknight:- it was awesome meeting you, gratz on first, hopefully ill see you on league and at SKTAR2 !!!
2. Zinoto :diddy:- good **** man, your such an inspiration to us nobodies out there lol
3. Axis :snake: :metaknight:-awesome seeing you as always, have fun with the mario u
4. LOE1 :warioc:-good stuff
5. Kel :marthmelee:-ggs in doubles good **** on fifth
5. SpartaKick :metaknight: :snake:-ggs in our set ill beat you one day hopefully haha
7. L_Cancel :olimar:-stilll never played a friendly with you lol
7. Tutu :sheik: :metaknight:-yooooooo tutu back in dis ****

9. FF Ori_bro :olimar: :metaknight: -free forever but ninth aint bad keep it up, thanks for hanging out friday and saturday your awesome as always

9. Carls :fox:-yoooooooooo
9. FF Stewyian :popo: :metaknight: :dedede:-i beat ksev
9.S2 :dk2:-yoooooooooooo
13. Genosamus :samus2:-it was really cool meeting you my fellow ff member looking forward to seeing you at other ****

13. MX :yoshi2: :falcomelee: :luigimelee: -ggs man your yoshi too stronk

13. FF Ksev :snake:-ggs in dubs and out set we'll enter a tourney one day where we dont play

13. ShadowPheonix :metaknight: :falcomelee:-yooooooooo

17. Mr. E - :rob: -ggs
17. FF WuvS - :yoshi2: :kirby2: -<3
17. Magus - :falcomelee: -yoooooooooo
17. Nom - :falcomelee: -yoooooooooo
17. FF JTSM - :snake: -hey man yooooooooo
17. fZk - :diddy: -ggs
17. TMK (DRDN) - :pt: :kirby2: -yoooooooooooo
17. Gunson - :metaknight: -yooooooooooo
25. WTP - :metaknight: :dedede: -I dont agree with your decision to leave early **** happens man whatever i avenged you no biggie
25. Hael Phael - :pikachu2: -ggs in our pool, sorry about the pool dilemma
25. me9595 - :luigimelee: -yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
25. FF Xatic - :falcon: :peach: :yoshi2: -thanks for hosting and all that ****, awesome event glad i could assist you in what little ways I could but I expect outrage 2 to be even bigger and am prepeared to help as much as possible
25. SoulPech - :jigglypuff: :wario: -hey bby girl, i broke our tie sorry it had to happen....... again......
25. IceMan - :marthmelee: -yoooooooooo
25. FF Topix - :metaknight: -yooooooooo we never talk but yooooooooooooooo
25. Legit -:gw:-lmao at the munchkin **** you and all your items were annoying as hell but i still won even though I was afk i have no idea why the font changed for you but we should play some times or something

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
You only won because of divine intervention. I had that game on lockdown. No monster could beat me after a doppelganger. I would have been level 38 with out any potions or one turn power-ups.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Stewyian did you know that if you try and make a word out of "S2n" it more or less comes out as your tag? But you don't even play DK you messed up there.

JTsm

Smash Master
You might as well hang up the towel and not play anymore.

stewyian

Smash Ace
Well sorry Guys its time for me to end my smash career, I hate all of you stay salty, shout outs to salt

And oh yea spec :088::088::denzel:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Quick Shoutouts
• MX, Mitch, Gunson - fun stuff in pools ^_^ it was nice to finally play MX is a real set.
• Hael Phael - GGs nice to finally meet you and play
• Carls - thanks for an incredible set. You have shown tremendous growth as a player. I believe you should focus in on 1 or two characters rather than spread yourself to far with so many characters for specific MUs. Fox and Peach have the tools to beat Olimar. Just apply that determination and you'll get there!
• Zinoto - ty for the set as usual. One day I will know the secret to Diddy.
• Tutu - ty for exposing me on my cp, I definitely goofed mad hard.

• Fish Flop - Scott, Dakota, Kyle, Ian, Geno, and Topix it was amazing hanging with you all as always. Much love to you guys since you guys keep me going right now. Outrage 2 i going to be GODLIKEEEEEE

• TY to everyone that came and I talked to!
• TY to all the stream monsters

• Gonzalo "ZeRo" Barrios - my dear friend it was an honor to house you for 4 days and I cherished each moment. You are a dear friend of mine from this community and I'm glad your last event in the US was a Michigan event. I will see you at SKTAR 2~

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Just a little heads up, I'm splicing doubles videos right now, so expect those uploaded and done by the end of tonight. I'll make another post linking the video thread post and letting everyone know they're uploaded~

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Alright, so all the doubles videos are done (I think one is without audio because Twitch has been dumb lately and killed the audio of some of our videos). I would say give the videos around half an hour to an hour to finish processing since it was all in bulk and whatnot.
Click here for the link to the video thread updated with all the doubles videos. Enjoy!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS!

1. CT Zero :metaknight: - Good games man! I hope to see you at SKTAR2. Next time, expect a better player ;)
2. Zinoto :diddy:- Gotta get better banana control. Step by step ^_^
3. Axis :snake: :metaknight:- GGs Elliot, now I'm like 2-1948092184012 lmao. I'll miss you whipping us into shape lol, but have a safe trip back to Canada and I'll see you next time you come back :).
4. LOE1 :warioc: - GGs Chris, I've really gotta stay on my game or else I'll be added to your list lol.
5. Kel :marthmelee: - GGs man, still one of my favorite players in the smash community. Stay wary of the :diddy: fair :).
5. SpartaKick :metaknight: :snake: - Heartbreaking Game 3. Nice to see you again Dan, I still have yet to team with you. Hit me up whenever.
7. L_Cancel :olimar: - JASON!!!!!!! Thanks for teaming with me again. You tank like a beast and it's always fun seeing you :)
7. Tutu :sheik: :metaknight:- Good seeing you again Chioke. Next time I'll bring a controller for you lol.
9. FF Ori_bro :olimar: :metaknight: - GGs man, looks like I gotta watch my back with you too.
9. Carls :fox: - MI is getting good man, you gotta stay on your A game. GGs in P:M.
9. FF Stewyian :popo: :metaknight: :dedede: -Nice seeing you again man. I'm looking forward to our rematch.
9.S2 :dk2:- Nice DK. We had a mega close Game 1 lol. The only experience I've had in that MU is a couple friendlies with Will, glad I had it lol.
13. Genosamus :samus2: - GGs. Your Samus is legit, keep it up.
13. MX :yoshi2: :falcomelee: :luigimelee: - Glad you finally made it out to a MI tourney. Next time I expect to see that :yoshi2: up higher.
13. FF Ksev :snake: - GGs. You should walk more, so that you can use your neutral options to combat :diddy: approach options.
13. ShadowPheonix :metaknight: :falcomelee: - Nice seeing you again :).
17. Mr. E - :rob: - So many Mr. E's lol.
17. FF WuvS - :yoshi2: :kirby2:- I'll go :yoshi2: next time for you ;)
17. Magus - :falcomelee: - Haven't seen you in a while.
17. Nom - :falcomelee: - Nice playing friendlies with you.
17. FF JTSM - :snake: - Good to see you again. Can't wait to see your new character. :gw:.
17. fZk - :diddy:- Tough bracket, if you need any help with any MUs let me know.
17. TMK (DRDN) - :pt: :kirby2:- Glad to see you entered singles for the sole purpose of taking out Kyle lmao.
17. Gunson - :metaknight:- Nice to see new members in the community. Keep coming out to these and you'll get better.
25. WTP - :metaknight: :dedede: - I got your wii and stuff safe in my room :)
25. Hael Phael - :pikachu2: - GGs in our friendlies. MI has had many :pikachu2: players back in its day lol.
25. me9595 - :luigimelee: - Nice to see you again.
25. FF Xatic - :falcon: :peach: :yoshi2: - Thanks for running this. See you at Sweet XII.
25. SoulPech - :jigglypuff: :wario: - Nice seeing you again Colten. Until next time ;)
25. IceMan - :marthmelee: - Glad to see more new players :)
25. FF Topix - :metaknight:- GGs in pools. Use more tilts, they are broken as crap.
25. Legit - :gw: - GGs in bracket. You gotta play more patient though.

stewyian

Smash Ace
Special shout out to soul pech for coaching me in between matches, I don't feel like I would have done as well vs ksev or mr e without your insight

JTsm

Smash Master
I may hate diddy kong, but I know how to make good diddy kong signatures. xD

lolol @ Roller

:denzel:

LOE1

Smash Lord
LOE1's Legendary Shoutouts!

1. CT Zero :metaknight: - man you ***** me in dubz lol. good job winning, maybe next time you'll feel the pain MI has to go through when playing me...
2. Zinoto :diddy:- i mean it i'll get ya one day... but good **** beat axis. i felt like i was bad when ally's wario ***** you on sv tho :(
3. Axis :snake: :metaknight:- YO **** YOU FOR THAT MATCH ON FRIG. IT NEVER HAPPENED, K? nah but ggz. i want to go to a tourney where i DONT have to play you lol. but i would like some tips/practice if ya can :).
4. LOE1 :warioc: - lucky ass mofo
5. Kel :marthmelee: - good job beating l cancel. im kinda scared to play you lol.
5. SpartaKick :metaknight: :snake: - the hypest set ever. i was so scared during that whole thing.. our matches are always close. there was a reason i was legit scared to play you lol. ggz tho.
7. L_Cancel :olimar: - ok rly, i do not feel im the bettter player than you :|. like once you learn the wario mu a bit more, i know i'll get ***** lol. ggz tho, one should never attemped to time me out :troll:
7. Tutu :sheik: :metaknight:- that tutuknight tho.
9. FF Ori_bro :olimar: :metaknight: - meh man ori. srry you had to feel the wrath of dub wario lol.
9. Carls :fox: - man am i happy i didnt have to play you. sorry for making you play l cancel tho lol. another person im legit scared of right here.
9. FF Stewyian :popo: :metaknight: :dedede: - the salt master strikes again
9.S2 :dk2:- come teach zyth some stuff, ur DK sure looks scary.
13. Genosamus :samus2: - reppin that samus. still have yet to play ya tho.
13. MX :yoshi2: :falcomelee: :luigimelee: - ur body better be ready for meh diddy. heh
13. FF Ksev :snake: - good **** beatin tutu, i could tell you were proud lol. ur snake is gettin alot better.
13. ShadowPheonix :metaknight: :falcomelee: - we didnt finish our mm :(. oh well, maybe next time. ggz to the ones we did playy.
17. Mr. E - :rob: - wow, ur the best rob ive actually seen in person. you make me fear ROB
17. FF WuvS Yoshi - :yoshi2: :kirby2:- still my fav yoshi <3
17. Magus - :falcomelee: - good **** beating soulpech. ur gettin there!
17. Nom - :falcomelee: - ggz in pools.
17. FF JTSM - :snake: - feel the wrath of my diddy. now i have the positive record vs you. heh
17. fZk - :diddy:- ggz, our games were pretty darn closee.
17. TMK (DRDN) - :pt: :kirby2:- DRDN didnt get last? what is this nonsense....oh yea topix
17. Gunson - :metaknight:- i say ya play some poolz. not a bad mk, i'll give ya some advice if i see ya againn.
25. WTP - :metaknight: :dedede: - didnt get to infinate you in dubz tho :(
25. Hael Phael - :pikachu2: - DAT PIKA HAT THO
25. me9595 - :luigimelee: - yooo almost got that 1st seed
25. FF Xatic - :falcon: :peach: :yoshi2: - good **** in dubz. and yea, next time we should communicate more. love the dub wario....but that falcon man...that falcon carried my ass.
25. SoulPech - :jigglypuff: :wario: - just a bad tourney for ya, dont let it get to ya. falco a *****
25. IceMan - :marthmelee: - didnt talk to you :(
25. FF Topix - :metaknight:- FF Security Guard
25. Legit - :gw: - G&W still broken

overall a fun tourney. cant wait for Outrage 2!

Top Bottom