• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fish Flop Presents: Outrage I Results Thread

Xatic

Smash Lord
***I will post full results + bracket images at some point on Monday, I do not have the bracket images with me at this time***

Brawl Singles: (32 Entrants)

1. CT Zero :metaknight:
2. Zinoto :diddy:
3. Axis :snake: :metaknight:
4. LOE1 :warioc:
5. Kel :marthmelee:
5. SpartaKick :metaknight: :snake:
7. L_Cancel :olimar:
7. Tutu :sheik: :metaknight:

9. FF Ori_bro :olimar: :metaknight:

9. Carls :fox:
9. FF Stewyian :popo: :metaknight: :dedede:
9.S2 :dk2:
13. Genosamus :samus2:

13. MX :yoshi2: :falcomelee: :luigimelee:

13. FF Ksev :snake:

13. ShadowPheonix :metaknight: :falcomelee:

17. Mr. E - :rob:
17. FF WuvS - :yoshi2: :kirby2:
17. Magus - :falcomelee:
17. Nom - :falcomelee:
17. FF JTSM - :snake:
17. fZk - :diddy:
17. TMK (DRDN) - :pt: :kirby2:
17. Gunson - :metaknight:
25. WTP - :metaknight: :dedede:
25. Hael Phael - :pikachu2:
25. me9595 - :luigimelee:
25. FF Xatic - :falcon: :peach: :yoshi2:
25. SoulPech - :jigglypuff: :wario:
25. IceMan - :marthmelee:
25. FF Topix - :metaknight:
25. Legit - :gw:

Brawl Doubles: (13 teams)

1. Axis/CT Zero :snake::wario:/ :metaknight:
2. Zinoto/L_Cancel :diddy:/ :olimar:
3. LOE1/FF Xatic :wario:/ :warioc: :falcon:
4. WTP/FF Ori_bro :metaknight: :dedede:/ :olimar: :metaknight:

Project M Singles: (12 Entrants)

1. Axis :ike:
2. Zinoto :mario:
3. Carls :wario: :sonic:
4. FF WuvS :mario:/ :ivysaur:
5. FF Xatic :falcon:
5. fZk :lucas:
7. DRB | Fidel Ca$hflow :fox: :rob: :gw:
7. Soulpech :jigglypuff:
9. FF JTsm :snake: :ivysaur:
9. CoF Tech_Chase (forfeit)
9. L_Cancel :jigglypuff:
9. MX :pit: :marthmelee:

Special Thanks to everyone who came out for this event. I know it was hard to keep track of with the new Smashboards servers going down so often. However; overall pretty successful event imho. Started slightly late because of lack of resources but got the figured out relatively quickly and got out at a reasonable time. Glad everyone from OoS, and even people coming to a tournament for the first time, seemed to have a good time. Shoutouts to myself and JTsm making random hype.

Big thanks to FF WuvS, Ori_bro, JTsm, and Stewyian for helping me run this event. Wouldn't have been successful without you guys.

I will be making personal shoutouts in a later post.

Videos will be uploaded to youtube.com/mracidapple . Zinoto and WuvS will be working on splitting/uploading all week.

News concerning Outrage II will be out within the next couple weeks. Hopefully get to see all of you again there :awesome:

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Outclassed and dismantled on stream but hey, I had fun playing Brawl and seeing some dudes I ain't seen in 2-3 years. For not playing in so long too, I'm happy enough just winning more than zero sets!

I think singles sign-ups could started sooner but it sounds like everything still finished in time, so I guess that's what counts. No shortage of seating either, hooray.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I also used Falco & Peach in Brawl Singles. I may or may not have won any matches with them, but I used them either way.

I brought a Wii that I didn't get to use! lol

Shoutouts in a later time.

JTsm

Smash Master
I used Snake and Ice Climbers. Just a reference once things get updated.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Results off of Memory like 99.99% sure its Accurate

1. CT ZeRo - MK
2. Zinoto - Diddy
3. Axis - Snake, MK, Wario
4. LOE1 - Wario
5. SK - MK, Snake
5. Kel - Marth
7. L_Cancel - Olimar
7. Tutu - Sheilda, MK
9. FF Ori_bro - Olimar, MK
9. Carls - Fox, Falco, Peach
9. S2 - DK
9. FF Stewyian - Dedede, ICs
13. FF GenoSamus - Samus
13. MX - Yoshi, Luigi, Falco
13. FF Ksev - Snake
13. ShadowPhoenix - Falco, MK
17. Mr. E - ROB
17. FF WuvS - Yoshi, Kirby
17. Magus - Falco
17. Nom - Falco
17. FF JTSM - Snake
17. fZk - Diddy
17. TMK (DRDN) - PT, Kirby
17. Gunson - MK
25. WTP - MK, Dedede
25. Hael Phael - Pikachu
25. me9595 - Luigi
25. FF Xatic - Falcon, ZSS
25. SoulPech - Jigglypuff, Wario
25. IceMan - Marth
25. FF Topix - MK
25. Legit - GW

W.C.N

Smash Lord
All that hard work of putting in char usage was good for something after-all lol​
Full shoutouts later

me9595

Smash Apprentice
did anyone grab a blue water bottle with a black grip on it? because that is mine and it would be cool if it wasnt lost forever

fZk

Smash Lord
:salt: at my hard bracket, I could have been much higher. That's the lowest I've gotten in a MI tourney in a loooooooong time.

JTsm

Smash Master
If I'm tied with fZk, then you know there's something wrong.

Also, I think I'm done being serious with Snake. I'm just going to go with different characters I feel like playing.

The absolute highest I think I could have placed at this tournament was 7th.

And I somehow got the golden bracket that lead me there despite losing round 1.

Then I get 16 free wings and a free drink at bdubs. Yesterday was just my lucky day lmao.

fZk

Smash Lord
I mean; I can't assume that Tutu is going to lose round 1 of bracket. I don't remember your bracket very well fzk so I guess just forgive me pls? xD
I was just being facetious, I'm not salty. I know very well that if I want to place higher I have to win. Shoutouts later.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Story time! On Saturday night we were looking for some quick food and ended up taking the McD so we pulled up to the drive-thru speaker and the most uncaring black dude came on asking what our order was. So ****ing ShadowPhoenix put on his nerdiest voice and asks "Uh... can you take 5 orders?" Dude said "No." so fast. But it's like we had 5 orders of food to get. It's not like his inability to take 5 orders changed how many we wanted. We were circling around that McDonalds all night, I don't know what the dude must've been thinking.

Good **** and ggs to Zinoto was nice to finally play that dude. Funnest match. GGs to everybody else I played I didn't lose anything I'm ashamed of and the tourney finished at some point so no salt here. Shoutouts to Dark World ****** I haven't seen someone sack that hard in ages it was broke but I still woulda won no contest.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Shoutouts to DRDN for being the best sponsor by allowing me to sandbag, but still get paid. Easily my most favorite set of all time. But full shoutouts later, super fun time :bee:
Also, I'll get the bracket images over to Scott later today. Video upload should start today...
(but let's be honest, don't get your hopes up.)
:awesome:

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I played badly oh well back to practice and ill get there next time, ill do full shout outs later but for now I just wanna say I wuv wuvs

Zinoto

Smash Lord
What happened?
The match ended up going to time, but in a nutshell:

Game 3 (on FD, Wario vs. MK), SK got a really early stock lead and was playing really well; but LOE1 managed to tank until 200%+ and take the lead back with like 30 secs left on the clock. Afterwards LOE1 did like 4% with like 10 secs left on the clock and started to run away, but SK did 7% before he could get away from him and then proceeded to go under the stage. LOE1 chased him under their and faired him taking the smallest lead I've ever seen and then biked away before SK could hit him.

It was a legit heart breaker.

SoulPech

Smash Master
The match ended up going to time, but in a nutshell:

Game 3 (on FD, Wario vs. MK), SK got a really early stock lead and was playing really well; but LOE1 managed to tank until 200%+ and take the lead back with like 30 secs left on the clock. Afterwards LOE1 did like 4% with like 10 secs left on the clock and started to run away, but SK did 7% before he could get away from him and then proceeded to go under the stage. LOE1 chased him under their and faired him taking the smallest lead I've ever seen and then biked away before SK could hit him.

It was a legit heart breaker.
LOE1 won by 4%.

Top Bottom