• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fish Flop Presents: Outrage I Results Thread

Kel

Smash Master
Trufax: I once timed out a Falco with a 1% lead at mlg. And I'm not just talking happenstance time out. I planned on it from the beginning, loe1 style

fZk

Smash Lord
My best timeout story came against Ori_bro. He was playing mk and was camping his ass off, in the last 10 seconds he took a 1% lead and started to run away. As time was expiring he tornadoed really high into the air to get away, he went too high and off the screen, and just as the timer was hitting zero he took 2% damage for being off screen and lost.

What a dumb ass :denzel:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
My best timeout story came against Ori_bro. He was playing mk and was camping his *** off, in the last 10 seconds he took a 1% lead and started to run away. As time was expiring he tornadoed really high into the air to get away, he went too high and off the screen, and just as the timer was hitting zero he took 2% damage for being off screen and lost.

What a dumb *** :denzel:
Actually I was up by 3% and during the last 3 seconds I tornado'd to high and gained 3% while in the magnifying glass forcing the 1 stock, 3 minute tie break.

get your facts straight :denzel:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
The match ended up going to time, but in a nutshell:

Game 3 (on FD, Wario vs. MK), SK got a really early stock lead and was playing really well; but LOE1 managed to tank until 200%+ and take the lead back with like 30 secs left on the clock. Afterwards LOE1 did like 4% with like 10 secs left on the clock and started to run away, but SK did 7% before he could get away from him and then proceeded to go under the stage. LOE1 chased him under their and faired him taking the smallest lead I've ever seen and then biked away before SK could hit him.

It was a legit heart breaker.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNN

The mother ****ing legend.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm so bad I didn't even show up in P:M Results.

SoulPech and I got 7th in P:M, iirc. I think it was fzk who got 5th?

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I think things were going to be different had SK tornadoed LOE1 instead of using Drill Rush towards him.

They were right under Smashville and LOE1 was able to escape with his bike. I think SK might have been able to catch him with Tornado if he responded fast enough.

If all of Tornado's hits touched Wario, he'd be knocked away, and there wouldn't be enough time for LOE1 to try and hit SK one more time, and the match would've ended before SK could fall to his death if he wasn't able to Tornado back on to the stage.

JTsm

Smash Master
Me, Tech, LCancel and MX got 9th for P:M and that's the rest.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I sent Scott the bracket images, so those should be upload soon.
Once I wake up and whatnot, I'll start video upload x_x;

Also, I once timed out Topix's ICs with Yoshi on BF. He was too afraid to approach with Sopo and I just kept egging him. I believe that match ended with him over 400%. Good times.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Wow, my email didn't even notify me that you were doing that so I could upload alongside you.
The god of kindness strikes again.
I'll start some uploads now, but I have to fix a couple people's internet, so video thread post will come tonight. Also, shoutouts later, as I said earlier.
Thanks again Zinoto <3

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Video Thread!

Disclaimer: I noticed that some videos don't have any audio to them whatsoever. I actually don't know why that is ._. So sorry for that minor annoyance.

Playlist

Doubles:

R1:

FF WuvS/FF Genosamus vs Soulpech/Carls

Winner's R1:

MX/Kel vs SK/Tech
Ally/CT Zero vs LOE1/FF Xatic
Zinoto/L_Cancel vs FF Stewy/KSev

Winner's R2 (WSF):

Zinoto/L_Cancel vs SK/Tech
Ally/CT Zero vs FF Ori_bro/WTP

Loser's R4 (LQF):

FF Xatic/LOE1 vs SK/Tech
MX/Kel vs WTP/FF Ori_bro

Loser's Semis:

FF Xatic/LOE1 vs WTP/FF Ori_bro

Winner's Finals:

Ally/CT Zero vs Zinoto/L_Cancel

Loser's Finals:

Zinoto/L_Cancel vs LOE1/FF Xatic

Grand Finals:

Ally/CT Zero vs Zinoto/L_Cancel

Singles:

Pools:

fZK vs Ally
FF Stewyian vs Hael Phael
FF Stewyian vs fZk
Ally vs FF Stewyian
Ally vs Hael Phael
fZk vs Hael Phael
CT ZeRo vs Legit
CT ZeRo vs FF WuvS >_>;
FF WuvS vs Tutu
Tutu vs Legit
FF WuvS vs Legit

Bracket:

R1:
Ally vs Gunsun
CT Zero vs FF Topix
Zinoto vs Legit

Winner's R1:
Zinoto vs FF Genosamus

Winner's R2:
Ally vs Kel
Zinoto vs FF Ori_bro

Winner's Semis:
Zinoto vs CT Zero
Ally vs LOE1

Loser's Semis:
Zinoto vs LOE1

Winner's Finals:
Ally vs CT Zero

Loser's Finals:
Ally vs Zinoto

Grand Finals:
Zinoto vs CT Zero

Misc. Videos:
Interview with CT Zero

If anyone has any videos from the tourney and want them on this thread, please upload those to Youtube, give me the tourney info (pools, where in bracket, who, etc.) and the link and I'll add it!

Thanks again to Zinoto for splicing all the videos for this. Easily would have taken me days to do so.
<3

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
:drohyou: wubwubwubWuvS's "Sandy" Shoutout :drohyou:

Brawl Singles: (32 Entrants)
1. CT Zero :metaknight: - Hopefully you enjoy the animoo stuff :3 And I hope I never play you again ;~;
2. Zinoto :diddy: - Again, thank you for splicing the videos and congrats on getting second! Well deserved.
4. LOE1 :warioc: - Game 3 of your set with SK was something else. I don't want to see that ever again. Lol. Good stuff getting third Steak Fry~
5. Kel :marthmelee: - I wanted to friendly your Marth since that's one of the more enjoyable MUs, I think. Oh well, I'm sure I'll play you soon enough ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
5. SpartaKick :metaknight: :snake: - Keep spanking Scott's Yoshi.
7. L_Cancel :olimar: - Always nice to see you again :3
7. Tutu :sheik: :metaknight: - GGs, always good to lose to you!
9. FF Ori_bro :olimar: :metaknight: - Don't go YI, you suck horribly there. But nice job on 9th <3
9. FF Stewyian :popo: :metaknight: :dedede: - Best commentary. But thank you for the controller, much appreciated.
13. FF Genosamus :samus2: - GGs bbygirl. I got too greedy, but it was a fun, lax set.
13. MX :yoshi2: :falcomelee: :luigimelee: - MIKKKKKKKE :3 Always good to see you. Sorry my Olimar advice didn't really help ;~; But hopefully I can help more in a different way later on.
Also, you're the #1 Yoshi, in my opinion~
13. FF Ksev :snake: - DIDN'T PLAY YOU IN SINGLES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
17. FF WuvS - :yoshi2: :kirby2: - LOLOLOLOLOL, getting paid to sandbag and lose is pretty f***in awesome. Completely happy with this tourney.
17. Magus - :falcomelee: - GGs o; Next time DRDN won't be around to brive me ololol. :bee:
17. FF JTSM - :snake: - You're on time out ;[
17. TMK (DRDN) - :pt: :kirby2: - BEST SPONSOR EVER
25. Hael Phael - :pikachu2: - Hopefully you take care of that Pikachu hat (the store didn't have any more when I went LOL.) GGs in doubles, hopefully we can friendly in singles some time~
25. FF Xatic - :falcon: :peach: - You don't deserve Yoshi by your name, scrub.
25. IceMan - :marthmelee: - Keep playing and practicing Marth. You have potential, you just don't have any practice against Yoshi~
25. FF Topix - :metaknight: - You disappoint me in every way.
25. Legit - :gw: - GGs in pools. Super polite and whatnot made for an enjoyable set!

Project M Singles: (12 Entrants)
2. Zinoto :mario: - My Mario will get there one day.
3. Carls :wario: :sonic: - Wario is dumb ._________. GGs though
4. FF WuvS :mario:/ :ivysaur: - First P:M tourney and I got 4th? I'm content.
5. FF Xatic :falcon: - YEAH, I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR TRASH ON THURSDAY, B**** N**** :yeahboi
5. fZk :lucas: - Holy geez, our set was so incredibly fun. Lucas is super good with that Charged-B + DACUS and/orDThrow combo. Also, UThrow is pretty dumb. GGs, can't wait to play you again.
7. Soulpech :jigglypuff: - :ivysaur: :denzel:
9. FF JTsm :snake: :ivysaur: - Your Snake is a lot better, stick with him. GGs tho bbygurl
9. MX :pit: :marthmelee: - I'm really sorry with what happened G3 of our set. After I lost my second stock, something just happened and my Mario just went HAM. That and you losing your jump after my DSmash at 43% was pretty jank. ┓(゚ペ; )┏ GGs though, you're hella good :333

Special Shoutouts:

Geno, Xatic, Topix: It was super amazingly fun to have you guys over. Denny's for 3 days straight at 2am+ was always a smart idea. It was just super fun. Can't wait for Outrage II!
NASA: Because apparently you recuited Topix. ._.;
FishFlop: Cuz this tourney was pretty good, I guess.
P:M for being an awesome hack!
Zero for making me hate Brawl more then I already do.
Sandbagging for making Brawl hilarious.
FYE for not having another Pikachu hat .__________.;;;;;
Zinoto for splicing videos like a monster!
Daylight Savings Time for being a d*** >_>;

If I forgot anyone or anything, sorry x_x I'm derpy and stuff.

Can't wait for Outrage II <333

JTsm

Smash Master
1. CT Zero :metaknight: : yoooo congrats on winning. You're a pretty fun guy to chill with man. I know you wanted my Jolteon. :denzel:
2. Zinoto :diddy:: Holy ****, good stuff Zinoto. I don't know how you do it. I believe you can beat the gay mk's.
3. Axis :snake: :metaknight:: Too bad you didn't go Snake against Zinoto. Oh wells. Good Seeing you.
4. LOE1 :warioc:: Aimed for top 5? HA Top 4 bby :denzel:
5. Kel :marthmelee: Surprised how good you are. Too good.
5. SpartaKick :metaknight: :snake: Dat heart breaker at the end </3 Nice talking to you man.
7. L_Cancel :olimar:: Haha GG's and dat tutu grime. xDDDD Good seeing you.
7. Tutu :sheik: :metaknight: : Glad you came today. Always make these tourneys fun.
9. FF Ori_bro :olimar: :metaknight: : Wow 9th? Good stuff. Don't let stupid **** happen to you. Your Olimar for ****s sakes. :denzel:
9. Carls :fox: : I feel bad for gaying you with IC's, but I felt really desperate when I thought only top 3 can only make it out. GG's nonetheless.
9. FF Stewyian :popo: :metaknight: :dedede:: Yooooo FF bby!!
9.S2 :dk2:: A DK not Zyth? Whoa.
13. Genosamus :samus2:: Geno bby!!!!!!!! It was great seeing you again <3
13. MX :yoshi2: :falcomelee: :luigimelee: : GG's in doubles. Dat blue yoshi status.
13. FF Ksev :snake: FF KSEV????? WHAT IS THISSSS??!!!!!! Haha GG's dude.
13. ShadowPheonix :metaknight: :falcomelee:: Thanks for coming out!
17. Mr. E - :rob: : Yooo thanks for coming out!
17. FF WuvS - :yoshi2: :kirby2: : Plays Kirby for a drink? :denzel:
17. Magus - :falcomelee: : 3 stocked SoulPech????? omg too good.
17. Nom - :falcomelee: : Heard you weren't bad. Maybe we can friendly sometime.
17. FF JTSM - :snake: : lolbrawl. No more Snake for me!
17. fZk - :diddy: : Yooo sorry for the bracket hax. Seemed like you were getting better too.
17. TMK (DRDN) - :pt: :kirby2: : Thanks for teaming with me. haha. Wished I was better.
17. Gunson - :metaknight: : Thanks for coming out!
25. WTP - :metaknight: :dedede: : WTP entering singles? What is this blasphemy?
25. Hael Phael - :pikachu2: : Yoo nice to meet you. Thanks for coming out!
25. me9595 - :luigimelee: : I thought for sure you would beat me. So very close games.
25. FF Xatic - :falcon: :peach: :yoshi2: : Thanks for hosting :denzel:
25. SoulPech - :jigglypuff: :wario: Daww not SoulPech's day. Oh wells. Nice seeing you.
25. IceMan - :marthmelee: : Thanks for coming out!
25. FF Topix - :metaknight: : Yooooo Thanks for coming out man.
25. Legit - :gw: Dat west MI rep. Thanks for coming out!
------
P:M

1. Axis :ike:: I never realized how good you were in PM. Very interesting haha.
2. Zinoto :mario:: Yoooo second place in all events? damn lol.
3. Carls :wario: :sonic:: GG's. I'm never going Marth on you ever again. xD
4. FF WuvS :mario:/ :ivysaur:: GG's dude. I'll keep practicing my Snaku since he's actually legit in this game.
5. FF Xatic :falcon:: You **** with Falcon omg.
5. fZk :lucas:: GG's in our friendlies. Never knew lucas can dacus like a boss.
7. DRB | Fidel Ca$hflow :fox: :rob: :gw: : Thanks for showing me that little grab walk technique. xD Thanks for coming man.
7. Soulpech :jigglypuff:: Dat Jiggs rep. Ivysaur too stronk tho. GG's in friendlies.
9. FF JTsm :snake: :ivysaur: : This game is so much fun. Deff gonna play more. Ivy and Snake mad cute.
9. CoF Tech_Chase (forfeit): Wished you hadn't forfeit, but oh wells. Thanks for coming!
9. L_Cancel :jigglypuff: : Yoooo dat puff status.
9. MX :pit: :marthmelee: : That pit looked really fast. Was interested to see how I would do...

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
After 14 hours in bus, plus 3 hours of waiting in several stations... Finally arrived to Philly! Such a wonderful trip to Michigan/Ann Arbor! Chilling with Kalle 'Ori' Wanagat and his awesome family and friends (Dakota 'Yoshi' Minda Scott Flynn -tag the others, I don't know their real names!), getting to know a bit of the MidWest, finally playing Ally and Zinoto (In Singles), winning the tournament, and even getting to visit Nina Zeng ! Such a perfect and wonderful trip to end my summer break trip in the US, I can't be thankful enough for such a wonderful and perfect experience and trip. Hugs to everyone!

Special shoutouts to Ori and his parents for giving me a lunch box, a pillow, and helping me to re purchase my MB tickets, and check in at the airport. You guys are amazing!

Special shoutouts to Nina for being awesome, housing me, introducing me to her wonderful friends Alexander Chen Juliana Mi and sharing a wonderful dinner with me. Good times, very good times with you. I find it funny how we waited in the rain for a bus that stopped running, haha. But I got to know the campus a bit more, and talk to you more, so it was without a doubt, a better experience! Thanks for waking me up in the morning, and sorry for keeping you awake for so long! I really wanted to talk with you, so I appreciate a lot that you stayed awake for while just for me, even with early college clash in the morning, love ya ♥
I hope to see you again soon! It was great to see you. ♥

Love ya all in the Midwest! Thanks for everything guys! Now... Hunter X Hunter time!!!!!!! (Ep 70!) Marcos Sanchez Saez Jeff White

Copy/pasted from FB!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Geno's last 2 tourneys have been Michigan events. PS5 and Outrage. FF get togethers.

Top Bottom