• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Footage of Roy and Ryu Found In Leak!

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Ryu will SO be my new main!

And while it's awesome to have Roy back, I find it weird that Fire Emblem has 5 reps, and a series like Donkey Kong has 2...
Hoo-Hah is more than enough lol

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Who doesn't want :wolf:? He's literally one of my two most wanted DLC fighters for the games (the other being :snake:). I would definitely throw my money for him.

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
At least Roy look NEW Roy.
Pretty much like mewtwo, New look, same moveset and new tweaks.

Ryu is the most crossover guy in gaming history. And still going in dimension and dimensionand traveling the world for better challengue.

They can bring hype too many people but... I don't feel hype like suppose to be like: screaming like a little girl or exploding I just like.

meh on them...

Im still want Isaac from Golden Sun more. even leaked.

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
WNFUIEANFCIMEOANCFEKLASNMUXIOASKLMXLISAKMXCAKLSCMKALCMKASLCMKLDAMCKL 2 final smashes!?!?!?
RYU GAMEPLAY!?!?!? XNUFLENWMVILEMDVILD *boom*

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Though they haven't hacked the 3DS yet, so maybe that's where the Wolf files are, if they announce Wolf on top of all this, the direct will be saved, otherwise...

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
About time. Mewtwo and Lucas were cool because they were new characters, but I oculd have lived without them. Roy and Ryu on the other hand, are characters that I am actually interested in playing a whole lot.

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman

their datas still incomplete, that, or MrBean3000r manipulated smash u data with caffiine and put those characters over mario :p

Last edited:

seaking4steel

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1054-6409-7409
Mark my words tomorrow's smash update will only feature Sakurai saying "leaking is bad" and "I'm cancelling the Roy and Ryu dlc." After saying that he produces the only Roy and Ryu amiibo made so far and proceeds to light them on fire. Then he says "This is what happens when things don't go my way!" And "Enjoy Classic Lucina Jr., coming this summer!"

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Mark my words tomorrow's smash update will only feature Sakurai saying "leaking is bad" and "I'm cancelling the Roy and Ryu dlc." After saying that he produces the only Roy and Ryu amiibo made so far and proceeds to light them on fire. Then he says "This is what happens when things don't go my way!" And "Enjoy Classic Lucina Jr., coming this summer!"
Or he could reveal Wolf.

Ching Chang Chewie

Smash Rookie
Can we all just take a second to realize how bad this leaker is at the game lol. Well it Just seems that way from some of the videos

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
OMG Ryu has Hadoken!

"You scrubs didn't think I KNEW this would happen? Buckle up and have your toilet paper ready, kiddies 'cuz Daddy Sakurai's got a few tricks up his sleeve for E3."
Yes please. I don't want them not releasing Royu because they've been leaked twice (which I can somehow see them doing).
Thanks, SakDaddy!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I'm already loving Roy's moveset. As you can see just after the 1-second mark, his F-Smash instantly turns your opponent into a delicious turkey dinner! Roy for SSS tier confirmed.

Creativion

Smash Apprentice
That is real.

That is freaking real.

Majestic.

I just sort of wish I found out tomorrow.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Guy's I'm noticing a pattern here.
Mewtwo: Non-Clone DLC
Lucas: Semi-Clone/Veteran DLC
Ryu: New Character DLC
Roy: Veteran/Clone DLC
If this pattern continues, then the next DLC should be a new character along with another veteran. I'm placing my bets on Wolf as that veteran.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Looks like my boy got in shape for his return to Smash Bros!

I guess being cut from Brawl really gave him that extra motivation to step up his game.

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
Guy's I'm noticing a pattern here.
Mewtwo: Non-Clone DLC
Lucas: Semi-Clone/Veteran DLC
Ryu: New Character DLC
Roy: Veteran/Clone DLC
If this pattern continues, then the next DLC should be a new character along with another veteran. I'm placing my bets on Wolf as that veteran.
I believe its only a pattern if the sequence happens more than once.

Casval

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RX-104

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101

"You scrubs didn't think I KNEW this would happen? Buckle up and have your toilet paper ready, kiddies 'cuz Daddy Sakurai's got a few tricks up his sleeve for E3."

Seriously; do you really think this would be all they'd have to present for Smash at E3? Pretty sure they have some things that are much more under wraps than this, and for all we know, this could be distracting us from that. If I recall, Roy/Ryu were discovered around the time Smash Ballot began, so their existence likely isn't because of the ballot. Soooooo, this means we can be seeing some Smash Ballot characters during E3 :D
Yeah,he is forgetting someone

Attachments

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Roy had a lot of disadvantages in Melee because Sakurai made the character bad when fighting in the air and always having to fight up close. This was because Sakurai wanted to convey Roy's inexperience by having all of that as it was apart of Roy's charm.

Now that Roy is older (or at least appearing that way), he can be more experienced and be a much more experienced fighter as he was in his endgame in FE6. I haven't watched the trailer as I want it to be a suprise for me tomorrow.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
The leaks need to stop, seriously!

But right now.....I am in tears, literally. RYU!!!!!!!!!

:pow:

Last edited:
Top Bottom