• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First DQ of *Pound* 4

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
jkun you shouldn't even have to explain your avatar choice lol.

after reading what mio said, it didn't sound like a joke at all. saying it was a "joke" after the fact is just a lame excuse.

it's like if i said

"if you put up an avatar of your school it's only supposed to be once and only for a little while. anything else makes you look like an uneducated fool trying to feign having a real education"

jk.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'm not projecting anything onto you, I'm just reacting to your uptight attitude (the stick up your *** thing). I originally just made a joke about how Jkun always has hot girls as his avatars, and this makes him look like a desperate loser that doesn't get laid enough. But somehow you thought you were included in my joke and felt the need to prove something. You didn't need to prove anything moron, I was just joking. Even Jkun understood that.

I don't give a ****, go die
hey, get this through your head. public forum = anyone can respond to your trash. you don't dictate what goes on here, sorry

please so kindly explain how my flaming you makes me uptight? ****, logic gets you places doesn't it

oh and the original premise for your "joke" is slightly flawed. an equally idiotic and arbitrary thing could be said about those in your position who go out of their way to read way too much into the reasoning behind others' avatar choices

@jkun ya mio just annoys the **** out of me for some reason. too bad this post is going to make him feel important or some **** now

DJMirror

Smash Master
jkun you shouldn't even have to explain your avatar choice lol.

after reading what mio said, it didn't sound like a joke at all. saying it was a "joke" after the fact is just a lame excuse.

it's like if i said

"if you put up an avatar of your school it's only supposed to be once and only for a little while. anything else makes you look like an uneducated fool trying to feign having a real education"

jk.
I was trying to avoid the fighting cuz i'm tired of seeing mio vs someone and later it'll becoming ****** =/

mio

Smash Ace
This is just going in circles now, and although I would love to keep it going, I'll be peaceful in the spirit of the holidays. Miharu, let's settle this through a mm. $20 3/5 neutrals only? I wanna meet you to see if you're actually this much of a lil ***** in person

DJMirror

Smash Master
in this case 20 on miharu cuz zhu told me alot of about him so you got this miharu! your name is spring something?

mio

Smash Ace
Melee of course, Brawl mms are ****ing stupid and I wouldn't challenge a melee player to that game. And I'll be going Luigi only.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
LOL you're gonna get whooped SO hard

Chris is a force to be reckoned with. But I doubt this money match will ever happen so it doesn't even matter.

mio

Smash Ace
It'll happen if Miharu wants, as long as it's at a Socal tourney. I won't go back on my word. This would be a concrete goal in my motivation to get better; even if I get owned it'll give me good experience

Lovage

Smash Hero
no point in making bets because no one in the state is going to bet on mio

also because it will never actually happen (2 ppl who rarely/never go to tournies calling each other out)

what a waste of time

40 bucks on mihard

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
*a side note related to the last point*
The people who helped drive people to and from the venue were amazing during the weekend. The people of SD like Leeland and <b>ChizzleSD</b> and even Zhu were basically the call guys if anyone needed a ride (I probably am missing some people too sorry if I did). They were called on so much that I don't even know how many times each of them drove and where. Thanks guys for helping everyone out.
whoa i didnt know this thread was getting that big lol. yeah i did my share of driving people around that night, but its all good to me. i cant say pbnj did anything like described in the earlier posts to me personally, so i dont wanna get into it. thanks for the recognition though jun, and i know i asked you to play some smash a while back, but never called you afterwards because im lame, and have a lot of family gatherings during the holiday season (johns). buuut yeah if you wanna play some before the 949 grev thing or wanna work out a carpool or something hit me up, or pm me your number, because i got a new phone (same number though)

.. yeah this post was really off topic, sorry guys

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
lol, thanks jason?

@superRad: did you go to juns house at all? we may have met there when i was helping out the AZ players in my car. im really sorry for not remembering lol. oh actually, wasnt it you who posted the thing on facebook about gay people wanting to boycott the avatar premiere?

SuperRad

Smash Master
i was at jun's house every night i think
and yeah i posted the avatar thing on facebook

i think i might know who you are based on jason's description, but i didn't talk to you i dont think [i was high as **** after the bonfire so i dont really remember].

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
lol you can look for me on jasons facebook to put a face to the name. and im filipino.. not black jason.

jk, im filipino AND black

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Charles, you are the whitest black person I've ever met. Therefore, you're really cool

DJMirror

Smash Master
one time at irvine valley college, i accidently said ***** around charles and he gets right into my face and say "WHAT YOU SAY?" and at that moment...I pissed my pant...

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
@ connor: really? i seem white to you? oh well, you think im cool so im not gonna complain. youre pretty cool too. i love it when you whoop leelands *** at tournaments because he gets so pissed at himself and its hella funny

@ jason: YEAH WHAT THE **** DID YOU SAY MOTHAF*CKA?! ASIAN B*TCHES LIKE YOU HANG OUT WITH BLACK PEOPLE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THINK THEY CAN SAY *****. WELL GUESS WHAT? NEXT MOTHAF*CKA IN THE OC THAT CALLS ME OUT IS GETTING P'S KNOCKED-THE-****-OUT TREATMENT FROM ME. YOU SMELL ME B*TCHES?!

... that was my attempt at being black. as you can see, it doesnt work that well, so i just tell everyone im filipino lol

<3 connor and jason

DJMirror

Smash Master
@ jason: YEAH WHAT THE **** DID YOU SAY MOTHAF*CKA?! ASIAN B*TCHES LIKE YOU HANG OUT WITH BLACK PEOPLE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THINK THEY CAN SAY *****.

I remember that, everyone turn around toward me cuz i said it right in front of you, hell i think DC$ was laughing behind me cuz i saw him smiling

DJMirror

Smash Master
Then after a long pause...Don was like "Really? jason I can't believe you just said that" LOL

DJMirror

Smash Master
the awkward pause...i thought it was my cue to run like hell to run to my car lol good times at ivc

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So like, is it possible to permanently Ban PB&J from the smash community? I had no Idea he did that to you guys. I'm sorry some of you had to go through similar experiences like me and my friends. ugh....8 of them wtf dude?!

Oh, and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! =D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
toasty can you ask evan's mom if she can find a black fake leather CD album with a bunch of video games in it (tales of symphonia, FFX, KH, and some burned games to name a few)

also, i find it weird that PBnJ was complaining more than anyone else when Vectorman's wallet got stolen at Pat's House

Top Bottom