• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First DQ of *Pound* 4

Miharu

Smash Hero
taeyeon best

rest of snsd is worthless

too bad taeyeon got embarassed on national television ahahahahaha

Miharu

Smash Hero
she did a duet with park hyo shin and was pretty much half a note flat the whole time

it made for a pretty good laugh

jessica's okay i suppose

but their music is pretty much utter trash

no idea how they ****ing won the golden disk awards for 2k9; what makes it worse is that super junior got 2nd jowpjpwojpojpajo

world filled with idiots

DJMirror

Smash Master
LMAO hahaha But I just like the girls and some of their songs (it's pretty catchy)

I dont care about how they win a award lol

Super Junior is funny as **** you got a 13 man pop boy band and at least in one in every single boy band (doesn't matter which race) you got a fat ***, and their fangirls will say he's not fat he's just big or chumby...doesn't matter he's still fat as ***

Miharu

Smash Hero
no the idea is that

idiots vote for them simply because their music is catchy; keep in mind that catchy =/= good

browneyedgirls better anyways + they all got plasticized as well gg

Jun.

Smash Lord
for the most part

the more a girl is obsessed with a boy band

the uglier she is

does this apply to guys?

DJMirror

Smash Master
LOL at that post

I was tired as **** that day and was thinking weird things lol

Kira-

Smash Champion
no idea how they ****ing won the golden disk awards for 2k9; what makes it worse is that super junior got 2nd jowpjpwojpojpajo

world filled with idiots
more like people pull strings behind the scenes to get stuff they want

not that you're wrong by any means =P

mio

Smash Ace
If you put a hot girl as your avatar it's only supposed to be once and only for a little while

anything else just makes you just look like a loser who doesn't get laid enough

Jun.

Smash Lord
I think we all collectively agree that indian music can go fook themselves, both kinds

in b4 infraction

DJMirror

Smash Master
If you put a hot girl as your avatar it's only supposed to be once and only for a little while

LOL the funny thing is...I'm not a virgin lol

Miharu

Smash Hero

nice assumptions

here we have an example of someone who is terribly insecure and is ashamed of what others on an internet think about his own AVATAR

who gives a **** if i've had hyori as my avatar for the longest time

beats out anyone on snsd, taeyeon included

Hostility

Smash Ace
Alright so for genesis I housed a LOT of people. It was Lambchops, Colbol, dashdancedan, yayuhz (don Hudson), Pb&J, and Shiz after the first day.

I picked everyone up from the airport after they got in, which by the way is an hour and a half drive ONE WAY. Everyone there is grateful except for Evan who just says “what took you so long?” I kinda ignored it since I figured it was a long flight and I’m never in the best of moods after flying.

So we get back to my place and I basically lay down the ground rules. Earlier that day, I bought 6 boxes of cereal and 4 gallons of milk so everyone had a free breakfast, and I said that I wouldn’t be charging for gas or housing or anything, but for lunch and dinner, everyone has to get that themselves, and not to eat anything else in my fridge since that’s the food my dad gets for Me, my brother, and himself, and we aren’t a rich family, so this **** matters, I can’t just have 6 people clearing out a weeks worth of food in like 2 days. I tell this btw for what happens later.

We arrive at genesis the first day and once we arrive in the venue most of us go our separate ways, and PB&J only comes up to me to ask me for favors. Mostly it’s to drive people around. The first time he asks me to pick someone up, it’s DJ Nintendo from I don’t even remember where, and I’m kinda annoyed since I wanna play people, but I figure it’s a one time thing. After we get back, he finds me an hour later and wants me to pick up hax. I say no, I don’t feel like going out and driving around again, and evan *****es and moans and tries to guilt trip me. He gives up and like an hour later, he asks me to pick someone up again, I again say no and again he *****es and moans and makes me feel like an *******, but I really don’t feel like driving anymore, plus I had to borrow a gas guzzling SUV to fit everyone I was housing in the same car, and since I’m not charging anything for gas, the more I drive, the more it costs me.

Not much else happens with evan until later that night when we are all ready to leave and get food. I’m ****ing starving. I gather up everyone in my car and I go up to PB&J and tell him we are leaving, he tells me he will be at my car in a minute. Everyone comes back to my car and we wait about 20 minutes and he still hasn’t come. I send out Don Hudson to go and get him to come. 10 minutes later he comes back to the car saying “evan just won’t ****ing stop talking to people”. I wait ten more minutes and right as I’m about to get out of the car and start ****ing shouting at him to get the **** in, he comes……with 3 other ****ing people and apparently, he told them they could get a ride with me. Problem is, I’m driving 7 people already. My car is ****ing full, and I’m not about to squeeze in 3 more people, make it uncomfortable for everyone else in the car, and potentially get pulled over. So after about 5 more minutes of arguing and telling these people I can’t drive them, and evan complaining. We finally go and get food, and head back to my house.

We all wake up in the morning, I go take a shower and then after I’m done I go wake up everyone else so they have time for breakfast and to take a shower. Evan takes his time getting ready….a LONG time. We wait an extra half hour for him to get ready cause he wouldn’t wake up with everyone else, but then insisted on taking a shower. We arrive late, but thankfully the tournament started late so nobody missed pools. The second day went much like the first, evan only talking to me to ask me to do **** for him and I’m sick and tired of him at this point and just say no and walk away from him. After day two ends, we again wait about 45 minutes because evan won’t ****ing come to the car. This time I actually pull out of the parking lot and start leaving and shout at him “last chance dude, I will ****ing leave you here if you don’t get in right now”. So he finally comes and AGAIN tries to invite someone into my car who I again refuse because my car is completely full. We all get food and then go to the hotel where all the smashers are staying. We all go our separate ways and I’m just hanging out with people for a while, then I forget who, I think it was eggs or something, gets me to follow him to DJ nintendo’s apartment. I look inside and see 8 of the fattest, ugliest, ghetto *** black girls I’ve ever ****ing seen in my life. The biggest looked like she weighed 300 pounds or something, these girls were ****ing disgusting. To say they looked like fat hogs would be an insult to hogs. They are all drinking and dancing with evan and being really loud and obnoxious. As I’m leaving the room, there is a hotel employee who comes up and informs us that the cops have been called because of this party. I’m ready to ****ing leave at this point. I don’t wanna deal with cops, especially when half the people I’m housing are black, and cops are racist as **** and would probably give us trouble. I get Don Hudson to help me round up everyone and we are almost completely ready…..except evan will not ****ing leave the hotel room with the girls. I’m begging him to come with me at this point and tell him the cops have been called and we need to go NOW, but he’s sitting there with his fat girls calling me a cockblock. He finally agrees to leave when we here that the cops got there and we FINALLY head back to my place.

When we get back to my house I tell everyone to take a shower before they go to sleep. Most of the people I was housing made it out of pools, and I wanted to leave early enough so that everyone could get warmed up for their bracket matches. Evan says he doesn’t wanna take a shower at the moment, and I tell him “take one now or you’re not taking one in the morning.” He just gets mad and walks off without saying anything.

So when everyone wakes up and is having breakfast, it should be no surprise to you by now that Evan once again took his time getting up, and took a shower right as everyone was ready to leave. I wanted to get to the venue early, but we ended up getting there an hour late and as bracket was about to start, so nobody got to get warmup friendlies for their bracket matches. I didn’t see him at all day three because at this point I was so tired about all the **** evan was giving me even though I was doing him and everyone else a huge favor, that I was purposely avoiding him. After day 3 ends everyone in my car, especially me, is ****ing exhausted. I had gotten about 8 hours of sleep over the three days of genesis and I just wanted to ****ing sleep, and so did everyone else……except evan. As we are all leaving, he only makes us wait about 30 extra minutes during the last day for him to talk to people, and when he gets in he’s expecting us to go to the smasher hotel. I say we are going home and evan starts trying to argue with me and I tell him “you wanna go to the hotel, you’re finding your own ride, I’m ****ing tired and so is everyone else”. So I get to hear him ***** the whole car ride home.

In the morning I take a shower and get up and see PB&J with a plate of food. He’s eating cake…..my brother’s birthday cake. This fat ****, is EATING MY BROTHER’S BIRTHDAY CAKE when I told everyone on day one not to eat food in my fridge. I walk up to him and go “what the **** did I tell you? Don’t eat my ****ing food” and just walk away and play friendlies. It wasn’t till the afternoon that I had to take Evan, lambchops, and colbol to bart. Shiz, dashdance dan, and Don Hudson all had separate flights and needed to be at the airport at different times, but PB&J thought that after 3 days of being nothing but a problem he deserved a ride to the airport. I refused and he was *****ing about it all the way to the bart station. Dropping him off there and leaving him was so ****ing great.

So there’s my genesis story, basically evan was a douchebag to me the whole time I housed him, ate my brother’s birthday cake, invited people into my car, and delayed me and everyone else numerous times. If I had charged him for gas, food, and housing, I’d probably have never gotten money from him, even though everyone else was perfectly willing to throw down money even after I had told everyone I wouldn’t be charging. Everyone else I housed was really cool and was very appreciative of everything I had done for them.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL Little Englands avatar *****.

Jason, your avatars are complete trash.

mio

Smash Ace
nice assumptions

here we have an example of someone who is terribly insecure and is ashamed of what others on an internet think about his own AVATAR

who gives a **** if i've had hyori as my avatar for the longest time

beats out anyone on snsd, taeyeon included
Do you have a stick up your *** or something? I was just joking dude relax. And I was mostly talking about Jkun because he always has random girls as his avatar, but if you want to take it personally then be my guest lol

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Oh wow, Hostility...****...that's worse than I thought! I'm sorry that happened to you.

I housed him for Pat's House

I guess I have a story
Please share. [no really, pretty important that you do, read below]

Originally I decided to not post all the details about everything he has done to people and exactly WHY he really should be excluded from the community. It wasn't just my business I would be putting out there and some of the crucial details touch on sensitive/personal matters that I didn't have explicit permission to broadcast.

After all the threads and various posts happened, though, I realized that he really didn't learn S*** and that he's the same old Evan and will never change.

So I talked it over with everyone I knew who was directly involved in this **** and almost all of them gave me the OK [still waiting to hear from a couple people] to go ahead and post everything.

So in a few days, once I get everyone's permission and confirmation on various facts, you will see a MAMMOTH post about everything...like...EVERYTHING.

In that post I'll be quoting Hostility's post as well as Junkimchi's.

Great Leon, can you send me a PM with precise details of what went down? Like how you were approached, what he had promised you, and what he ended up saying [or not saying] when he actually came to Cali.

I know we talked before but yeah I need these details, if you don't mind. Thanks.

Top Bottom