• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First DQ of *Pound* 4

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I don't care if it's known that I'm basically the one behind this; Plank made the topic because he's the TO for *Pound* and ultimately it's his decision to go along with my request or not.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259360

You're welcome.

regarding me asking for "props"

didn't mean to come off like that.

I understand how it sounds but it's not about that at all.

I've been sitting on this for MONTHS and I got pretty carried away with excitement.

I also forget that a lot of people DON'T know what's been going on. Even reading Plank's thread doesn't really explain everything well enough to understand why I'm acting the way I am.

Immature?

Yeah, I'll admit that. My bad.

As for it being our fault for being victimized, that debate could go on for a while since we just won't agree [though I get what you're saying]...but I'll say this much:
A WC player was one of those people. When he got tickets for PB&J to come to Pat's House using his frequent flyer points, under the pretense that he would be paid back upon PBnJ's arrival [iirc].

When I talked to PBnJ, however, he said that going to WC didn't cost him anything. "It was free. He used his points so he didn't even pay anything."

Just saying.

But yeah, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was starving for gratitude or something like that. I just wrongly assumed more people knew about the situation and would be amused/happy about what happened.

Sorry again for coming off that way >_>

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
this is the stuipdest post ever

if he really is THAT BAD I think the people who he asks favors from should be a little more wise before they buy so much crap for him... and even loan him money.

if you trust him and he doesn't pay you back, then its your fault, take him to a small claims court if he owes you money for a plane ticket

if he's taking advantage of your friends then tell your friends "listen this *****s a mooch." Don't ban the guy from a tourney! ROFL

DJMirror

Smash Master
can you image if this situation was in the srk community not in the smash community

gg lol

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
LOL he'd get his *** whooped in an instant

before people complained by making stupid threads about his problems

jkun would get the first punch on him

toasty

Smash Hero
regarding me asking for "props"

didn't mean to come off like that.

I understand how it sounds but it's not about that at all.

I've been sitting on this for MONTHS and I got pretty carried away with excitement.

I also forget that a lot of people DON'T know what's been going on. Even reading Plank's thread doesn't really explain everything well enough to understand why I'm acting the way I am.

Immature?

Yeah, I'll admit that. My bad.

As for it being our fault for being victimized, that debate could go on for a while since we just won't agree [though I get what you're saying]...but I'll say this much:
A WC player was one of those people. When he got tickets for PB&J to come to Pat's House using his frequent flyer points, under the pretense that he would be paid back upon PBnJ's arrival [iirc].

When I talked to PBnJ, however, he said that going to WC didn't cost him anything. "It was free. He used his points so he didn't even pay anything."

Just saying.

But yeah, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was starving for gratitude or something like that. I just wrongly assumed more people knew about the situation and would be amused/happy about what happened.

Sorry again for coming off that way >_>

Miharu

Smash Hero
ya i see where you're coming from

would probably have been better off just leaving all of the **** in 1 thread in a more general location

nice avatar tho

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol PBnJ tried getting me to buy his shirts too. I like them but they're way over priced to me.

DJMirror

Smash Master
what's even more funny

i got invited to some PBnJ thread is the best thread ever lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
lol at toasty i just made the sig....well all i did was add the merry christmas part lmao! my avatar will be up later tomorrow lol

toasty

Smash Hero
speaking avatars/titles/sigs...my title is a direct reference to what PB&J apparently runs around telling everyone.

Even before I moved to GA. I was ABOUT to be co-owner of ONE gas station and he goes around telling everyone "this guy toasty is moving to Georgia, he's ****ing loooooaded, he's got like five gas stations...FIVE GAS STATIONS!"

*sigh*

****, even last night I got hit up by a young [but successful] smasher for $500 to buy him clothes online since he didn't have a credit card...apparently PB&J told him I could help him out because I "had a lot of money"

I can't wait to hear the whole Hostility story =D

DJMirror

Smash Master
really? you were about to be a owner of one gas station...owning a gas station is very stressful, psychomidget told me about owning one...it's alot of hassle lol I don't own anything lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
Connor I know Cam's dad owns a car wash, Cam was just telling me about owning one, I didn't say cam's dad own one or something

Top Bottom