• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Hm, I'm okay with this. Support.
Screw those spoilers people. They had years to play the game.
Smash has yet to have a mecha musume and Fiora would fit just fine.

@Robertos0511 : Fortunately, the ballot isn't a popularity contest so anyone has a chance.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You know, I've been having this thought about the recent news lately. Since the game is decently popular in Japan and Fiora along with a few other Nintendo stars appear in it, I wonder if the sales could turn out better than the first game. Another thing to think about is how Fiora's promotion could lead a handful of Japanese fans to start voting for her even if her ballot support is decent there. All I know is that her potential of being a fun fighter can easily outshine her own competition (Reyn and Melia) and she would be lucky enough to appear in a crossover before those two.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Updated the support list!

We now have OVER 100 SUPPORTERS! (not that numbers really matter, honestly, but I never thought we'd get this many. Thank you all!)

If I missed anyone, let me know!

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
I love that this thread is suddenly active again. I tried googling Xenoblade Fiora gif to find a cool or funny picture to post and couldn't resist using this. Why did someone even make it? - Spoilers-

Anyways, I'm going to sneak in a vote or two for Fiora as the ballot comes to a close. Still no idea how it will affect any of my previous votes if its from the same device. Although I may have not voted on my cell phone since I got a new one.

I love Shulk, but is anyone else glad they chose Fiora over him to appear in Project X Zone? He could still be in the game, however more xenoblade representation through more characters in different games was something I couldn't imagine beyond the sky... I mean beyond smash. I think the franchises's popularity will only continue to grow in the years to come.

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Make one when I can play as Fiora or KOS-MOS in Smash.

Chrom got screwed.
Chrom can still try to sneak in as the Genei Ibun Roku #FE rep to ensure Chromplete Global Saturation and make a certain goddess pay for her insolence.

"Anything can change!" after all.

As for Fiora's inclusion over Shulk, well, she matches KOS-MOS' mecha musume theme better than Monado Boy and it gives her more recognition which is always good.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Chrom can still try to sneak in as the Genei Ibun Roku #FE rep to ensure Chromplete Global Saturation and make a certain goddess pay for her insolence.

"Anything can change!" after all.

As for Fiora's inclusion over Shulk, well, she matches KOS-MOS' mecha musume theme better than Monado Boy and it gives her more recognition which is always good.
We can always just get more Mii Costumes.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
I love that this thread is suddenly active again. I tried googling Xenoblade Fiora gif to find a cool or funny picture to post and couldn't resist using this. Why did someone even make it? - Spoilers-

Anyways, I'm going to sneak in a vote or two for Fiora as the ballot comes to a close. Still no idea how it will affect any of my previous votes if its from the same device. Although I may have not voted on my cell phone since I got a new one.

I love Shulk, but is anyone else glad they chose Fiora over him to appear in Project X Zone? He could still be in the game, however more xenoblade representation through more characters in different games was something I couldn't imagine beyond the sky... I mean beyond smash. I think the franchises's popularity will only continue to grow in the years to come.
4500ATK, 4500DEF. More stars than can fit on the card. OP, pls nerf.

Also, yeah, I'm cool with it. She matches the robot chick thing they seem to like.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So, here's a DLC character poll that was released earlier today. Original source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/72534430
Fiora seems to be getting a lot more popular! She's in the top 100 at #64. These results were most likely taken from before she was revealed for PXZ2, so it's possible she could be getting even more votes now.

Last edited:

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
So, here's a DLC character poll that was released earlier today. Original source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/72534430
Fiora seems to be getting a lot more popular! She's in the top 100 at #64. These results were most likely taken from before she was revealed for PXZ2, so it's possible she could be getting even more votes now.
Wow. I'm impressed that she's gotten that much support. I wonder how many people who voted for her are familiar with Xenoblade or her character.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Why is Reyn at #58? He'd literally just be Ike with a fatter sword and even slower.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why is Reyn at #58? He'd literally just be Ike with a fatter sword and even slower.
Many people like his character or they think of him as the second most prominent character in the game. Plus, Reyn time memes never get old in their eyes. :troll:

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Glad to see Project X Zone 2 getting some Xenoblade representation. I recently played a demo for PXZ1 and enjoyed it, despite some qualms with the mechanics. If Shulk gets in the game, I'm hoping they pair him with Kalas from Baten Kaitos.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Many people like his character or they think of him as the second most prominent character in the game. Plus, Reyn time memes never get old in their eyes. :troll:
I'd rather Melia over Reyn but we all know that won't happen. especially since one of Xenoblade's main themes is...

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
It is a known fact that not only is Shulk super racist he also will immediately love you if you are a machine.

True story.

Solar Crystallization

Smash Cadet
There's a thread for Fiora?!? Ive always dreamt of her being in Sm4sh ever since I played XBC. Now I need her in Smash to sustain my life!:love:

A_Wild_Animal

Smash Rookie
Sign me up for that for some of that Fiora love. One of my favourite characters from Xenoblade and would definetly be a great addition to smash

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
All this Fiora love is heartwarming since we are normally a small dedicated group until this reveal that gave us the image of her kicking *** with KOS-MOS.

Now if only this can translate into extra ballots votes until the end of the ballot. :smirk:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Managed to vote for Fiora on my Mobile at College today.
Mentioned her importance in Xenoblade, PXZ2 appearance and how she has a versatile pool of moves to draw from such as her dual swords, drones and ether.

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
I doubt both Shovel Knight and Shantae, probably one of the two. If they do add multiple characters then I doubt they will all be top picks.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Still need to vote. In my mind it's Fiora vs. Elma. But we still don't know how voting works, I could always try both.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
I doubt both Shovel Knight and Shantae, probably one of the two. If they do add multiple characters then I doubt they will all be top picks.
I get the feeling that Sakurai won't be picking "top" characters especially after he sees all the troll/absurd ones.

DemiPhoenix

Smash Rookie
I personally feel we should wait for xenoblade x to come out before requesting characters from the game, we haven't even seen what characters we might like the most, also i doubt indie game franchise should be in smash

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
I personally feel we should wait for xenoblade x to come out before requesting characters from the game, we haven't even seen what characters we might like the most, also i doubt indie game franchise should be in smash
Although I have yet to play the game and haven't experienced the story, I still have a good idea of what Elma is like based on the promotional information given before the Japanese release. Despite the ballot ending a couple months before the game's release, I'm simply trying to show Sakurai that there is demand for Elma as a Smash character. I don't necessarily believe she'll be in as DLC (just a sliver of hope), but she is definitely a good contender for Smash 5. As far as I'm aware, the Japanese version of the ballot claims that other characters will be considered for a future Smash game.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So, guys. With the end of the ballot approaching, I want to say it's been great having you all as supporters. This thread stared out somewhat small but dedicated, and slowly gained speed, but I must say it was that unexpected and exciting bombshell of her being confirmed for Project X Zone 2 that really got the ball rolling. In fact, last I checked, Fiora's thread was in the top 10 either most viewed or replied in female character threads, along the likes of Bayonetta, Dixie, and Lip, to name a few.

Like Lord-Zero said, the ballot isn't a popularity contest or "election" of any kind and Sakurai will most likely disregard troll votes. But when it comes to the actual results, anything goes, he can even choose a handful! Either way, here's hoping for the best for Fiora. I have a feeling that the PXZ2 reveal may help her for Smash. If not, there's always the next one. But either way, I had a lot of fun speculating with you all. :D

And remember -- always press on, and on, and on!

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
All this Fiora love is heartwarming since we are normally a small dedicated group until this reveal that gave us the image of her kicking *** with KOS-MOS.

Now if only this can translate into extra ballots votes until the end of the ballot. :smirk:
Well, as long as those ballot voters answer the last question properly, her chances are good. Anyway, less than one day to go!

Last edited:
Top Bottom