• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
The first thing I saw when I woke up was Fiora being confirmed for Project X Zone 2 and I just DIED

I'm so happy rn ahhhhh. She looks so true to character and this will get her more recognition. + maybe it'll give Sakurai some ideas for her Smash moveset

D

Deleted member

Wow, that was unexpected.

While Chrom and Lucina could have been predictable since Fire Emblem crossovers with Monster Hunter and co., I never would have predicted Fiora's arrival as well, and besides without Shulk.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Congratz ya'll!!

Quite surprised but so glad for Fiora to make it in. Must feel quite amazing to fight alongside KOS-MOS.

I wonder if we see more Xenoblade-stuff in the lane, BTW.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
X Buster + Final Cross Super Attack was pretty hype I must say.

But yeah I'm really glad we have some Xenoblade in PxZ2.

Plus more KOS-MOS.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I'll support it. Pretty sure Isaac got all the votes worth anything at this point.

Hopefully PxZ2 tells people to shut up about Xenoblade spoilers.

I get really tired of hearing people complain about a lesser plot detail on a game that was out on the market for 5 years.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Decided to submit a vote for Fiora, hopefully they won't see my previous votes for Ridley and Isaac.

Or administer all votes for the ballot as Mii Costume ideas.

That K.Rool costume SMH.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
her inclusion in the game, makes the spoiler argument even more invalid
Something that'd be hilarious (if DLC characters had Guidances and Hades was involved) would be having Palutena/Viridi introduce Fiora and talk about how she got that body before Hades butts in with:
just to take the mick out of the "muh spoilers!"

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
her inclusion in the game, makes the spoiler argument even more invalid
Couldn't have said it better myself. Always thought the who spoiler argument was dead soon as we realize that Sheik is in the games and we knew that she transforms into Zelda since Melee.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Couldn't have said it better myself. Always thought the who spoiler argument was dead soon as we realize that Sheik is in the games and we knew that she transforms into Zelda since Melee.
There's also Metal Gear Solid 4 in Brawl with RAY and the Gekko on Shadow Moses.
Everything to do with Mother 3 in Brawl.
The Xenoblade spoilers via trophies in this game.

If Shiek killed it then these basically defecated the corpse and tossed it into the pits of Tartarus.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
how i feel
You can use the edit function to add on to your previous comment instead of double posting (which is frowned upon).
Swears in images also comes under censor dodging so I'd at least put it in spoiler tags.
[ spoiler ] image/text [ /spoiler]
without the gaps or use the [+] button and click on the spoiler button to add the tags quicker.

Last edited:

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Awesome news! I'm happy to see Fiora alongside KOS-MOS. Smash and now this new project is giving the Xenoblade series a lot of recognition and attention, which is great obviously.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
tbh I only care about Xenoblade spoilers because I played Xenoblade

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Might have to get rid of my signature. Spoiler fearing sissies on this forum are already whining.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
and the xenoblade fanbase is not huge, so that is why i find the spoilers argument weak to begin with
The same could easily apply with other niche masterpieces, especially Shadow of the Colossus. To the very day, I'm surprised so many fans still whine about spoiling the ending of a ten year old game that's probably unplayable at this point.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Eh I'll just keep my signature. **** the guys who neglected to play a game 5 years on the market. Not my fault.

:4bowser:: Bunch of chumps!

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
This is great news, and just what Fiora needed with only two weeks left on the ballot.

Although even if she doesn't make it to Smash, I'm happy with this.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
High quality Fiora sprites from Project X Zone 2!!!!

excite

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
Seeing both KOS-MOS and Fiora in PXZ2 put a big smile on my face. I'm glad these characters are getting more love.

Roy The Young Lion

Smash Rookie
(insert fangirling here) I think I did that for about an hour. I'm just so excited! :joyful::joyful: #FioraHype. Edit: Can I be a supporter as well?

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Can I be added to the support list? I've been a silent supporter for Fiora for about 2 months now, and with the Ballot ending soon, I may as well show my support for every character I've ever been interested in supporting for Smash 4, and Smash in general. Obviously, Fiora included. Also, Fiora in PxZ2! I can't believe it! Honestly, I didn't think Nintendo would ever be added to the mix in terms of Namco's X (Cross) games, so this came as a big shock to me when I came across it late last night along with the announcement of Chrom and Lucina being added in the game. Man, was I hype!

Last edited:

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
huh, this thread is a thing. I generally don't play much Smash Wii U, but would like to say that Fiora definitely got one of my 2 votes (the other being Pandora's Tower's Aeron). she easily strikes me as a member of the Xenoblade cast that could transition well into smash. Quite happy she got to star with her cyborg precursor in Project X Zone 2 as well.

Robertos0511

Smash Rookie
Never heard of project X zone before, will have to look into getting it now ;) (If someone could explain what it is that be great haha)

Well, if anything is gonna help Fiora's case for being introduced into smash, this will, although unfortunately I'd wager that development has already started for any remaining dlc characters, the realist inside me expects there to be two more, which will likely go to Wolf and King K Rool, although I have a feeling we may get 3 or 4. So here's to hoping ^_^.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Never heard of project X zone before, will have to look into getting it now ;) (If someone could explain what it is that be great haha)

Well, if anything is gonna help Fiora's case for being introduced into smash, this will, although unfortunately I'd wager that development has already started for any remaining dlc characters, the realist inside me expects there to be two more, which will likely go to Wolf and King K Rool, although I have a feeling we may get 3 or 4. So here's to hoping ^_^.
Kind of hard for development to start on ballot characters when the ballot isn't even finished yet though it's basically the final stretch now.

Project X Zone is basically a Namco x Capcom x SEGA crossover Tactical RPG made by Monolith Soft (Xenoblade, Xenosaga, Xenogears) on the 3ds. PXZ2 now has Fiora, KOS-MOS, Lucina and Chrom.
So Fiora is basically crossing over with Chris Redfield, Mega Man X, Tekken characters, Segata Sanshiro, Ryu, Chun-Li, Phoenix Wright, Captain Commando, Nemesis, Sigma, M Bison and Leon. Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry.

Top Bottom