• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
BRoomers are pretty much a lot of old-time members (those that have been coming here regularly since 2001 or a bit later), former staff, current staff (you'll notice all super mods, senators and admins are all BRoomers), etc etc.

Darkish brown color are Pokemon Researchers, they're usually in another part of the site

Light Yellowish colors are the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee group HI FROWN

Also... you won't find any other mod with any other colored name than red... this goes for Veril despite his plea to keep the purple name :p

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Could be wrong but I think the light yellow is the welcoming committee.

Orange is a writer I think.

The yellowish brown is a Pokemon researcher.

And there's also light blue for Smash researchers.

Edit: ninja'd for taking too long to type on my Zune...

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Also... you won't find any other mod with any other colored name than red... this goes for Veril despite his plea to keep the purple name :p
That's what I thought, but I noticed Almas had moderator under his name, but his name was normal colored. Although, I think I remember him saying it was the opposite way or something like that, but I could be wrong.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yeah, normally mods can edit their user title, but when they get demoted, they keep whatever they edited.

Almas pretty much had his as "Moderator" because it was the default.

The Workshop almost had no dedicated mod for about 3-4 months x_x

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Name came to mind when I thought about the light yellow name.

And also needed someone to come in here to show brawlshifter what I mean :p

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Name came to mind when I thought about the light yellow name.

And also needed someone to come in here to show brawlshifter what I mean :p
So, what is the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee? Oh yeah, another thing: What does the "Writer" thing mean? Does it mean you right books, right programs, or what?

Also, when's this prank! going to happen? Will it hurt?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
He means if you try and join a group you won't get in unless you're worthy. Like you get a blue name (Tournament Director) if you host something on SWF.

Prank thing's gonna happen whenever Azua/JV get around to it

Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee...is the welcome staff to the site... perhaps Frown can explain more X(

10 glyphs

Frown

poekmon
The Meet & Greet forum is going to be replaced with the Q&A forum. It will work like Forum Support, but for members to ask questions regarding the site. The Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee members are supposed to read all those questions and answer them as well as possible.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
i am on the deck of a sailboat
please stare contently at this wonderful sailboat
i am on the deck of a sailboat my friend, please take a glance at me
steering cardinally north, on the deep, trecherous waters
slicing, determined, on a few sailor knots, the breeze throwing my coat zipper through the air
you cannot halt my ferry, for it is too large.
please, snap a photograph, my friend, I am on the deck of a sailboat, my friend
we are drinking alcoholic beverages that I keep in my miniature refridgerator because it is so delightfully carbonated.
i have my suit for swimming in, and my thongs on my feet.
i am throwing ground round in the air with my spatula, and you are at the FedEx Kinko's, making copies of your report.
i am taking a stroll on top of a majestic blue mammal, somehow performing anti-gravitational flips and assorted tricks.
this mammal is creating ripples in the water, making everyone's clothes absorb the liquid.
however, this is not the Seaworld in Florida, and this is as realistic as this specific activity will appear.
i am on the deck of a sailboat, please be sure to be able to recall it.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
slicing, determined, on a few sailor knots, the breeze throwing my coat zipper through the air
we are drinking alcoholic beverages that I keep in my miniature refridgerator because it is so delightfully carbonated.
i am throwing ground round in the air with my spatula, and you are at the FedEx Kinko's, making copies of your report.
i am taking a stroll on top of a majestic blue mammal, somehow performing anti-gravitational flips and assorted tricks.
this mammal is creating ripples in the water, making everyone's clothes absorb the liquid.
however, this is not the Seaworld in Florida, and this is as realistic as this specific activity will appear.
I ****ing love Joseph Ducreux.

Don't you, Glyph ?

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
i Am On The Deck Of A Sailboat
Please Stare Contently At This Wonderful Sailboat
I Am On The Deck Of A Sailboat My Friend, Please Take A Glance At Me
Steering Cardinally North, On The Deep, Trecherous Waters
Slicing, Determined, On A Few Sailor Knots, The Breeze Throwing My Coat Zipper Through The Air
You Cannot Halt My Ferry, For It Is Too Large.
Please, Snap A Photograph, My Friend, I Am On The Deck Of A Sailboat, My Friend
We Are Drinking Alcoholic Beverages That I Keep In My Miniature Refridgerator Because It Is So Delightfully Carbonated.
I Have My Suit For Swimming In, And My Thongs On My Feet.
I Am Throwing Ground Round In The Air With My Spatula, And You Are At The Fedex Kinko's, Making Copies Of Your Report.
I Am Taking A Stroll On Top Of A Majestic Blue Mammal, Somehow Performing Anti-gravitational Flips And Assorted Tricks.
This Mammal Is Creating Ripples In The Water, Making Everyone's Clothes Absorb The Liquid.
However, This Is Not The Seaworld In Florida, And This Is As Realistic As This Specific Activity Will Appear.
I Am On The Deck Of A Sailboat, Please Be Sure To Be Able To Recall It.
Dear God I Recognize This

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Jesus christ this is the most amazing verbose I have seen ever.

holy ****.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I liked the "I'm on a boat" one, and that other one would have been better for me if I didn't already associate that picture with "disregard females, acquire currency".

In the end, I give it 4 Glyphs out of 5.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
That would be an awesome rap song. Or is it already? Whether it is or not, it would. Just think about it...

Alphatron

Smash Champion
So, the computer I almost never get to use decided to stop working yesterday. My mom blamed me and I had to do a system recovery. Lost stuff dating back to 2004. I don't have the ability to rage right now.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Have you guys ever heard the legend of Hiemie?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
All the cool kids got their copy of TvC imported from Japan loooooong ago when it looked like TvC would never hit North America.

All the cool kids lack WiFi on their copy of TvC because their version doesn't have it T_T

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I'm probably going to find a used copy sometime soon... Sucks not having WiFi because finding anybody to fight isn't exactly an easy task without it. And I'm sure any WiFi is better than Barwl's.

There's also the bright side of Zero and Frank being playable in All Stars.

The Americanese Version doesn't have any of the animated cutscenes, and the intros are much less awesome.

However, Zero and Yatterman-2. Problem Solved. >.>

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Comically, I use PTX, even though e sucks really bad in the game. He amuses me for being even more out of place than Frank West.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
what ptx doesn't suck

go play a ptx in ranked matches and see what i mean. i sandbag with him and win more than half of the time

Top Bottom