• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vRr84QRt8Nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vRr84QRt8Nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That video was amazing. xD

I happen to love Chun Li's thunder thighs thank you very much. >_>

Cammy's fine behind is a tie though. XD

Edit: Why the hell does this forum even HAVE censors? So many stupid rules, so little logic. -.-'
They're not so bad in SFIV, I suppose. Otherwise, they're freakishly out of proportion to the rest of her body. Scares the **** out of me. o.o

Meh, hasn't bothered me. You can get around them if need be, and your point still gets across.

But if one can't make a point without swearing incoherently, then at least it makes them look like a massive idiot?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
But if one can't make a point without swearing incoherently, then at least it makes them look like a massive idiot?
Swearing does NOT automatically make someone look like an idiot, unless the person viewing is just a stuck up snob. That's almost the same as saying smoking makes you a horrible person, which isn't true.

Well, unless you mean they'll have horrible health, but most people wouldn't mean it in that sense. -.o'

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I prefer Sakura to Chun Li myself.

...Is...is this wrong?
That depends. If it's Sakura as we all know her, then it's perfectly fine. If it's SF4 Sakura, then I'm surprised you can tell that she's a girl. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
^ Behold. That is the Sakura we all know and love.

Swearing does NOT automatically make someone look like an idiot, unless the person viewing is just a stuck up snob. That's almost the same as saying smoking makes you a horrible person, which isn't true.

Well, unless you mean they'll have horrible health, but most people wouldn't mean it in that sense. -.o'
When did I say that?

I just said the censors made you look like a massive douche if you just cursed incoherently. >.>

VietGeek

Smash Hero
hey neko im lazy feed me info

how do i swap stage cameras?

i wanna swap onett obv

:012:

k thx in advance ya w/e

i <3 u too v13 sucks

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
It doesnt matter now. I played the new BlazBlue today.

I now main Hazama.

Mother****er is a PIMP.

ALSO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_BlazBlue_characters

• HAM ICEARAGI
Character voice: Tetsuya Kakihara (JP), David Vincent (ENG) ICE CAR! elite commanding officers. He is always cool and calm, but is also jealous, ambitious, and possessive, with little care for others, treating them like they are mere obstacles. He displayed formidable actions to gain his rank during the Ikaruga Civil War. When he heard that Ragna the Bloodedge had arrived on the scene, he quickly abandoned his post to hunt him down by himself. The truth, however, is that Ragna is Jin's biological brother, and Jin's early feelings of rivalry were furthered by his visions of the future and his Nox Nyctores' amplification of his emotions. Terumi caused Jin to hack off Ragna's arm (later nearly dying without the intervention of Rachel) and supposedly kill Saya, and Jin often says that he's looking forward to killing Ragna again. After the incident, he was adopted into the Kisaragi house, a highly powerful and respected family within the NOL. He possesses a notable psychosis, said to be caused by his sword, the Nox Nyctores "Yukianesa". While the sword grants him manipulation over ice, it also enhances primal feelings and is often blamed for "insanity". His future alter-ego is the White Knight of the six heroes named Hakumen. ALL YOU NEED IS ICE CAR
  • D BUTTON-13x (Nu)
Character voice: Kanako Kondou (JP), Cristina Valenzuela (ENG) A cyborg who was forged in Kagutsuchi's Gates of Sheol. She was programmed to terminate anyone she deems as hostile subjects that come near the Gate. ν-13 is also shown to have a split personality, split between an emotionless girl when around others and a clingy young girl when around Ragna. ν-13 wants to absorb Ragna and have him join her in destroying the world, because she, too, possesses a piece of the Azure Grimoire (although neither she nor Ragna realized the pieces they possess are actually imitations). When Ragna refuses to join her and breaks her heart, she decides to take him by force. She also knows Hakumen, recognizing him as a "Sankishin Unit". She, as with Noel, was made as a replica of Saya, Ragna and Jin's sister, who is presumed to be dead. They seem to share some of Saya's memories, though nothing congruous. When Ragna and ν-13 merge, they become the Black Beast, something ν-13 seems to be intent on causing above all else. In battle, she summons numerous swords to keep pressure on her opponents from a distance. Her battle appearance even stems from an apparatus, resembling a large sword with a face, that breaks apart to become her armor and weapons.

lmao @ vandalism.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ATTENTION: THE HISTORY OF THE WAVE DASH HAS BEEN FOUND VIA EXTREMELY REPUTABLE SOURCES

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilde

The wave dash (波ダッシュ, nami dasshu?)—Unicode U+301C—is used for various purposes in Japanese. Note, however, that in practice the full-width tilde (全角チルダ, zenkaku chiruda?)—Unicode U+FF5E—is often used instead of the wave dash, because the Shift JIS code for the wave dash, 0x8160, which is supposed to be mapped to U+301C [1][2], is not mapped to U+301C but mapped to U+FF5E [3] in Code page 932—Microsoft's Code page for Japanese, a widely-used extension of Shift JIS. In other platforms such as Mac OS and Mac OS X, 0x8160 is correctly mapped to U+301C, but it is generally difficult, if not impossible, for computer users in Japan to type U+301C, especially in legacy, non-Unicode applications. Also, the wave dash glyph in JIS/Shift JIS [4] is almost identical to the Unicode reference glyph for U+FF5E [5], while the reference glyph for U+301C [6] is roughly its “mirrored” version. Nevertheless, the Japanese wave dash is still formally mapped to U+301C as of JIS X 0213. Those two code points have the identical or very similar glyph in several fonts, reducing the confusion and incompatibility.

In Japanese, the wave dash is also used to separate a title and a subtitle in the same line, as a colon is used in English.

When used in conversations via email or instant messenger it may be used as a sarcasm mark or, in East Asia, as an extension of the final syllable to produce the same effect as “whyyyyyy” with “why〜〜” (as mentioned above, Windows users would most probably type it as “why~~”: notice the difference between U+301C 〜 and U+FF5E ~). Used at the end of a word or sentence in text communications, it often denotes something said in a sing-song voice, or similar to the use in instant messengers and email, depending on context.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm only here because I'm a namesearcher.

And you guys like to use the word "glyph" a lot.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
To be quite honest, I love when people use my name. It makes me feel so loved.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Glyph is a quite exceptional name. Glyph has a certain ring to it. Does Glyph have any logic behind Glyph's name or was Glyph's name spawned randomly?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I was playing FFX when I joined here, and its a short, cool sounding word.

Thank god this is a social thread, otherwise I might feel bad about how off topic I am.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Sup Glyph.

I don't get anything interesting when I namesearch myself. :(

Triangle.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I have a feeling you'll have a result or two before too long Bionic Sonic.

Btdubs, I like how everyone here has a purple name. In OTL we all had blue names for a looooong time.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I'd be better off searching TSON since nobody writes out thesilenceofnoone and you know

its lame

also im going to use 10glyph instead of 10char so i annoy you <3

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I like how Name searching "Neko" produces way more results for me than people who actually use the work "neko" in reference to something japanese.

Feels good man.

Also, Glyph.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Gotta love the WKUK reference, I Am Plum.

@brawlshifter: Blue names are for tournament directors, though most people just run one online because its much easier and less costly.

Top Bottom