• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
<marquee>Next I'll be embedding videos or some crazy stuff.</marquee>

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Those 2 things are basicaly the same thing.

What the hell is a social thread but a spam thread. e_e

I'm surrounded by idiots...and I'm only just NOW realizing this. -_-'

And the post above me doesn't make it any better, though it is kinda funny.

Because we Sonic fans are desperately clinging to the false idea that Sonic Team has any interest in making a game that is more than half playable. >_>

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The Sonic fan standing right here has no idea whatsoever either. -_-'

TSON has to be the closest person to being right at the moment. XD

Edit: Ha, 555. ¦D

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
This leads me to ask, why are Sonic fans so easy to work over?

Depends on which generation of Sonic fan you're looking at.

The generation I'm in? Lol hell no. We're deff not that easy to work over. I wasnt excited for any of the story book games and was only entertained by Day time in Unleashed (in which I was only excited for day time)

This project however did catch me, look line and sinker. No doubt. For once, after so many years I'm hopeful.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Good thing this ain't Sonic Stadium, or Shadic would get castrated by anger fanbo--er...Moderators. ¦D

Is anyone else disappointed that they're more or less going back to what they were doing almost 20 years ago instead of trying anything new with Project Needlemouse?

Honestly, without the Werehog stages, Sonic Unleashed would've been the best 3D Sonic Game in existence. I'm wondering why they didn't try improving upon that.

Sans maybe SA2 if you count Chao. Chao are too good. >_>

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
**** new and innovation.

Mario didnt need to do that **** and when he did all he did was add a new ****ing dimension.

Get the **** out of here with that "LETS TRY SOMETHING NEW WITH SONIC."

You know what happens when you do that with Sonic?

Sonic Labryinth.
Shadow the **** Hedgehog.
Sonic and the mother ****ing Black Knight.
SONIC MOTHER ****ING OH SIX.

This is what you ****ing get. **** that ****. **** it to hell and back. If you can't create some god **** gameplay that appeals past 10-13 year old kids normally don't know quality, don't even ****ing bother.

**** New Sonic Team. ******s need to learn a thing or two or EVERYTHING from mother ****ing Naka and all them *****s who worked on the original Sonic Team and the pre-Sonic team, Sega Dev team.

jeez.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
**** you.
Man. **** the sonic cycle.
u mad?

Seriously. It's posted so often because it's true. Seriously, what's the last core Sonic title that's gotten over an 80 on Gamerankings? SA2?

Also, Sonic only has.. Two, three "friends" that aren't complete crap?

Sans maybe SA2 if you count Chao. Chao are too good. >_>
Bingo. Even better in SA2:B. Being able to see stats and having the Black Market was too good.

The last game I had any hope for was Chronicles. And ohmygods, that game was horrible. Bioware sure did wrong on that one.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Sonic 06 never ****ing happened.

That game did me a huge favor and un-existed for the sake of my sanity.

Posting trollface.gif on that game would give it way better fitting cover art.

u mad?

Seriously. It's posted so often because it's true. Seriously, what's the last core Sonic title that's gotten over an 80 on Gamerankings? SA2?

Also, Sonic only has.. Two, three "friends" that aren't complete crap?
1. All reviews are not only ****ing subjective, but pretty much any Sonic game has a god **** stigma that automatically sucks points from its overall score. ******** *** companies gave Sonic Unleashed on the PS2/Nintendo a higher ****ing score than the 360/PS3 version, when the 360/PS3 had a 1:1 ratio of Day time/Night time levels. How are you going to give the more gimmicky version of a game a higher score when your main complain with the games the main character stares in is "TOO MANY FRIENDS/STUPID GIMMICKS."

2. Which friends are crap and arn't crap are subjective. Get that **** out of here.

3. Once again. Which generation of Sonic fans are you talking about? The one I'm apart of doesnt get fooled by New Sonic Team's bull****. Not consistantly. Not often. Only the new age generation does and the over-infatuated fans of Sonic from any generation does. So again. Get that **** out of here.

:mad:

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, that's all I ever hear now! Seriously, this thread, the Fully New Character Archive, the BrawlBox Creation and Showcase Workshop, the BrawlBox Official Thread (which I'm surprised isn't stickied by now), etc. Just saying...............

Sonic Labryinth.
Shadow the **** Hedgehog.
Sonic and the mother ****ing Black Knight.
SONIC MOTHER ****ING OH SIX.
What part of ANY of those were innovative?
Sonic Labyrinth was a bread and butter dungeon crawler.
Shadow the Hedgehog was a bad shoot 'em up
Sonic and the Black Knight was Sonic and the Secret Rings with a sword. (Secret Rings being an obstacle course)
Sonic 06 was an abortion.

Innovation is not a bad thing. Sonic Team just doesn't have the will to live anymore, let alone make good games. >_>

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I didnt say innovative. I said New.

Get the **** out of here with that "LETS TRY SOMETHING NEW WITH SONIC."

You know what happens when you do that with Sonic?
I shouldnt of even added innovation to that tbh.

Also, Sonic Team is dead. New Sonic Team is what we have.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Crash Bandicoot was a good series.

Sonic Unleashed was pretty much the best 3-D Sonic game in a while. Werehog beat em up levels were fun. Werehog platforming...sucked. Pretty bad.

"New" Sonic Team needs to go do something else besides Sonic games. >_>

Seriously, the fact that they still find themselves employed is nothing short of a miracle.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
You wanna know what was a good game? Body Harvest on the N64.

Never played MW2. Though /v/ often trolled the game.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
You can't call a game crap, and then complain about how opinions are subjective. Because uh. NO CRAP, BRO.
Sorry to interrupt, but Sonic 06 is not crap in a subjective sense. It is scientifically impossible to have fun with Sonic 06, and I'm pretty sure it was programmed by taking a dump into a DVD tray and hitting the "Rip" button.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Sorry to interrupt, but Sonic 06 is not crap in a subjective sense. It is scientifically impossible to have fun with Sonic 06, and I'm pretty sure it was programmed by taking a dump into a DVD tray and hitting the "Rip" button.
Some people actually liked it.

And if you were to ask me, Sonic Heroes was undeniably bad. And Sonic Chronicles. And Secret Rings. And Black Knight.

Top Bottom