• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Apparently if Phantom Wings get 59 messages in his inbox within the next hour or so he'll release Plan SA to the public.
The quote from PlasmaKirby:
plan zero
quote by phantom wings

Hmm... I'll tell you what, I have 59 spaces left in my inbox. If you (plasmakirby) can fill up those 59 spaces in the next four hours you log on then I will release PSA into the forums.

Of course, there are rules...

1. Only one message per person (your current message included)

2. Each message must be well thought out and coherently written. (no spam)

3. Each sender must have a post count of above 50 and can't have joined today.

4. Each sender must have known about Plan Zero at least a week prior to now. (no pulling random people off the internet streets)

Send one message to Phantom Wings that is thought out, and isn't spam. Don't tell anyone.

P.S. Sorry for breaking up the :v, :^ and :<'s.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
In regards to PSA:

RyokoYaksa: **** it, I'll touch whatever I want, whenever I want. >:

amazing

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
-1 post count
ZOMFG HAX! I MADE A GOOD POST BUT THEN I EATED IT.
Also, i'm staying up all night waiting for paprika's SA guide. I'm super syched.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
haha

Who thinks that Phantom Wings is a robot in disguise?

lmao im so bored

and i just figured out how to edit effects! :)

Rudra

Smash Ace
Well...to get back on topic before the :V/Pacman/SA ****, GeckoOS 1.9.2 is out. And it's open-source. So we can edit it ourselves and add an auto-downloader for the latest nightly/official build. Glee! +1 Post count
That would be ****ing awesome.
+1 Post count

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Well...to get back on topic before the :V/Pacman/SA ****, GeckoOS 1.9.2 is out. And it's open-source. So we can edit it ourselves and add an auto-downloader for the latest nightly/official build. Glee! +1 Post count
Sweet! Now someone has to take this, edit it, and make the Brawl+ downloader work.

Link for the 1.9.2 please? +1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blinds

Smash Cadet
I just went to back to vbrawl for the first time since I got plus...

So... slow... Combos... gone... AUGH

It's true. You can't go back.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Brawl does have combos though.
But no fun speed activate.
And the guaranteed 2 hit combos, jab locks, footstool infinites, grab releases etc. just aren't satisfying enough :V

Though I will make one exception for Falcon's Bair lock forced getup into guaranteed Falcon Punch. That is the sexiest thing in vBrawl existence.

Top Bottom