• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
He is just jealous he cant pull off that many Falcon Punches in a match.

I love the first comment "At first Brawl+ doesn't really seem to change much but I do see where they change it but Falcon still seems to be the same that or cheaper I hope they didn't make meta-knight bad otherwise that shows the igonrance of Brawl haters".

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
What?! But... but... that's unpossible! Not to mention severely disheartening.
It's unfortunate really. :x

I do admit I can see why, Brawl+ has no exclusive pros, and extremely little Smash Pros in general playing it on a regular basis.

And even then, no one utitlized all the tools and mechanic/engines changes to their fullest. It's impossible to see what has been changed from 1 video. 2 videos. 5. or even 10 if the player's are pushing the game to show what has changed. :V

What makes it easier to see how it's changed is if you at least watched Melee or played Melee on a competitive level, then little things in plus might tip you off.

but idk.

n88

Smash Lord
What?! But... but... that's unpossible! Not to mention severely disheartening.
I played B+ w/a friend, and the only differences he noticed were the CSS and pause camera. My other friends picked up on physics changes, but not on specific changes to their characters.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
HOLY CRAP. With hyrbid airdodge on+using a tether out of a sideways airdodge=amazing distance. just try it with samus or link. O_O_O_O_O

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I played B+ w/a friend, and the only differences he noticed were the CSS and pause camera. My other friends picked up on physics changes, but not on specific changes to their characters.

No one is going to notice alot of character specific changes except for their mains and even then certain changes are extremely sutle unless you play'd a bottom tier or MK/Marth/Sonic.

From low tier to high tier, the changes are subtle enough that you might not notice them until a set or two into playing.

So the most notable changes too look out for are the physics changes and the mechanics changes.

Blinds

Smash Cadet
I can see the case being made about seeing the difference vs. feeling the difference. I just had a friend over to play and she didn't notice any difference until she started playing. Then she got upset because she couldn't win against computers as Pikachu anymore just spamming downsmash and thunder. :/

Arkaether

Smash Ace
v: did someone say PACMAN.

:v.......

..........v:

:V........

(o o).......V:

GHOST OH MY GOD FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

(o o)...V:

(o o)V:

(o o)

Arkaether

Smash Ace
:v...................q

CHERRY ALERT CHERRY ALERT GET IT GET IT GET IT

:v........q

:v...q

:v.q

:v

Edit: HELL YEAH NEW SIG WHO BE PRO I BE PRO v:

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
The fact you people get posts counts for this crap astounds me...

That being said I just picked up Sonic Unleashed for 20$ from Gamestop. Wasn't sure if was a sale or it dropped in price but the games a steal at 20$, considering you get it on the 360 of course.

Arkaether

Smash Ace
The fact you people get posts counts for this crap astounds me...

That being said I just picked up Sonic Unleashed for 20$ from Gamestop. Wasn't sure if was a sale or it dropped in price but the games a steal at 20$, considering you get it on the 360 of course.

..........v:

(o o).......V:

(o o)...V:

(o o)V:

(o o)
WHAT PART OF THIS LOOKS LIKE CRAP TO YOU?!

You need glasses.

Sukai

Smash Champion
v: did someone say PACMAN.

..........v:

(o o).......V:

(o o)...V:

(o o)V:

(o o)