• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighting Game night at Game Universe!! Every Tuesday

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
what time does this fest usually begin. thought about goin yesterday, but i wasn't sure since it was already 8 pm...

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yes, it would. The biggest difference in the games is speed and tech skill, speed you can adjust to, and tech skill we can teach.

Let this be a message to all brawl players. We will teach you melee if you want to learn. And you want to learn.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
I'm willing to learn Melee, I'll try to make it to a few, I know I won't be there the next two Tuesdays, but towards the end of August I'll try to go.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
If anybody wants there is actually going to be a fight night this Friday the 31st of July. It's going to start at the same time as usual and end whenever.

WeaponBD

Smash Cadet
Hey, it's WeaponX. If anyone goes over there tonight for Melee send me a text 617-650-1405 and I'll head over.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
So, is there anyone who can give me a ride tuesday? I really wanna show up for what's shaping up to be the biggest night so far, but I won't have my car.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
So, is there anyone who can give me a ride tuesday? I really wanna show up for what's shaping up to be the biggest night so far, but I won't have my car.
Did you try catching the train and have someone pick you at the station? I think even if you called the store ahead of time maybe even the employees could come and get you.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If you can make it to Alewife station and ask Relax ahead of time he may be able to seat you in the car he goes in.
Or do what Tom proposed.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
bleh, my chances of going went down down down. Might have a chance going at 9, but i doubt i would be able to go...

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
This was what it should be like every week. Too good.

Also, $35 SF4 MM was epic to watch. Sooooooo much trashtalking.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
obviously the one time im not able to go its like the coolest fight night yet. hopefully itll be just as ridiculous next week.

go get ya man ***** he can get robbed2
tellem biggie took it what the **** he gonna do

Top Bottom