• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighting Game night at Game Universe!! Every Tuesday

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
yeah relax we can team, find me at the beginning of mm and we can talk strategy.

I need to practice tech skill before the next one of these (and bring a set up) because I looked pretty bad. :p

Prawn

Smash Master
Next week I'll be there with a setup and Omster will be with me. Can't show up tomorrow though, I'll try to hype it.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, is it fine if I bring some games and set it up on one of the large TVs or set ups? If I have to pay for the large TV, that's fine. I hope some of you guys are fans of:
F-Zero GX
Mario Power Tennis
MK Wii
Burnout 2
Mario Golf (lol)

Prawn

Smash Master
I am going tomorrow as long as others will be there,

whos showin up?

Prawn

Smash Master
im gonna be there!! with two other dudes, we'll bring a setup again. aaaaawwwwwwwww yeeaaaaaaahhh meleeeee

i might try to throw down some SF4
Cool, I'll bring a setup too.

Who else? haha

Prawn

Smash Master
ill be there around 6-6:30 with a setup

EXPECT ME MOTHER****ERS! haha

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Pretty good crowd tonight, could have been better. We did have the entire back of the store for smash, so it was good. People better show up next time, odds are we'll have at least 2 setups, hopefully more.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Thx guys for showing up last night but since I am not there till 10pm or later I would like questor to run it while i'm not there. So Questor and I will be co-running the fight night on tuesdays. Summer's out let's have some fun!

Prawn

Smash Master
I'll show up if more brawl players come so I don't spend the entire night getting owned by Irish Mafia and Greene Archer in melee. lol

Prawn

Smash Master
Any Brawl players coming tonight?

Will show up if others do, I'll try to hype it around.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
irish mafia, relax (?), myself, and minkyu (this Virginian smasher who is here only for another day or two) are coming by.

WHO ELSE?
:D

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'll be there, hopefully. It all depends on whether or not my dad is still pissed at me for absolutely no reason.

We need 2 setups at least for this.

Also Matt, are people going to your house today? Irish Mafia mentioned something earlier this week.

Prawn

Smash Master
alright if at least 2-3 brawl players are there I'm showing up.

I'll also show up to beat Almo in some MMs :p

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'll be there, hopefully. It all depends on whether or not my dad is still pissed at me for absolutely no reason.

We need 2 setups at least for this.

Also Matt, are people going to your house today? Irish Mafia mentioned something earlier this week.
Um, I'd do my house but if we're all gonna be at GU....
If you guys want to come back to my house after and stay the night you can though.

Prawn

Smash Master
I just had the roughest ****ing time ever getting home.

Anxiety attacks FTW lololololol.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I want to thank everybody that went last week and I hope it's like that this tuesday. If you aren't going and are going to Genesis I wish you the best of luck. Thx for your support

Top Bottom