• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 21, 2015] Matthews Smashers "Crazier 8" Tournament (Matthews/Charlotte, NC)

NubS

Smash Rookie
1. Remember that time in tournament that I wooped you 2-0 without any tech skill and not using shiek? You so sure that im bunz at this game why don't you money match me?
Ok 10 dollar money match best 3 of 5 melee with a contingency, if i 4 stock u thats 100$ and vise versa. Played on stream.

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
Ok 10 dollar money match best 3 of 5 melee with a contingency, if i 4 stock u thats 100$ and vise versa. Played on stream.
I am 14... where tf do you think I have 100$ Ill dumb it down to 10$ for every 4 stock I get on you(never gonna happen but by chance if you do on me)

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I've been overdo for a big win for wayyy too long.
I agree with this more than you know, but it's certainly not going to be over me! Name your price.

Also for everyone here. $7+ money matches are what's considered eligible to go towards PM PR's.

Last edited:

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
Screw Melee 100% PM. Put 25$ bucks on it if you are so confident I am bad
Scared about Melee, huh? I'm not made of money, either, so maybe I'll let you rematch, but for now $20 on MM is enough for me.

I'll consider putting it all down on PM.

Last edited:

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
I agree with this more than you know, but it's certainly not going to be over me! Name your price.

Also for everyone here. $7+ money matches are what's considered eligible to go towards PM PR's.
If there's more money on the match, does it count for more PR points?

Sadface

Smash Apprentice
I will commentate this money match if I'm not playing at the time lol.
I'd like to join you on that. This is ArchBishop, though I'm changing my tag to JELLY cause I hate my old tag. Also nice profile pic.

GreenChaChing

Smash Apprentice
Yea not to bash you guys or anything, but do you think you could fix the sound problem on the youtube videos? The player-cam is too fast for the footage and the sound is a little behind. I like to watch the videos but the sound really annoys me.

Foo

Smash Lord
Last edited:

alyodie

Smash Cadet
Yea not to bash you guys or anything, but do you think you could fix the sound problem on the youtube videos? The player-cam is too fast for the footage and the sound is a little behind. I like to watch the videos but the sound really annoys me.
Thank you for the suggestion. We will review it again, and see if we can adjust it. I had not noticed.

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
I texted the person who runs the stream. I own the same capture card that VGBootCamp and Smash Studios do (a $300 capture card imported from Japan). If they let me hook it up, I can record Melee and PM in component (480p, not 480i) and Wii U in 1080p. Both 60FPS.

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
Thank you for the suggestion. We will review it again, and see if we can adjust it. I had not noticed.
I'm not sure if you are the person I messaged, but I can bring my Japan-imported capture card, the same one VGBootCamp uses. All you need on your computer is USB 3.0. Do you have that?

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
Dude will you mm me for $20?
I get it you want money but im not good at melee... It's not cool of you trying to take advntage of someone who has only played the game for 3 months. Glish is around the same skill as me so it's fair. You are above me drastically so its not. AGain not cool and no I will not money match you

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I get it you want money but im not good at melee... It's not cool of you trying to take advntage of someone who has only played the game for 3 months. Glish is around the same skill as me so it's fair. You are above me drastically so its not. AGain not cool and no I will not money match you
What about PM?

Top Bottom