• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 21, 2015] Matthews Smashers "Crazier 8" Tournament (Matthews/Charlotte, NC)

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
You are being an ***. Which game would you prefer to get whooped in, Melee or Project M?
I'm trying to be informative. I let him know that there are no doubles at this tournament and that I don't think there will be customs, as there hasn't been in the past. Oh, and I'll MM you in PM if you want.

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
OK, so I'm going to officially put this out here. I accept @ Twisty Treats Twisty Treats challenge. I'll do a Melee and PM money match if you want. I'm willing to put $10 down on each.

Stay true to your word and don't back out of this.

TheSourDough

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4656-7158-2153
Dude our last match was really fun! I gotta get in a salty mm though, i cant go out with another ko punch this time lol.
Dude It was an awesome match, You're Sonic is dope as **** man, let's get another one in next time. And hahah, I said it once and I'll say it again, I understand K.O punch salt, truly do lol. That second match we played though is one of my two favorite matches I played at the last one

Foo

Smash Lord
Did you commentate at the last event? I did, but I wanna work on it.
I haven't been to this even before, but I commentate pretty much every time I go to and I guess I'm pretty good at it. I'm especially good at it when there's salt or general silliness lol.

Kevdo

Smash Cadet
I've been working on two specific characters this month. I've improved for sure, but I'm curious to know how much. Last tournament I got wreckitishrekt, but I think this time I'll surprise a few people.

Pretty pumped for this one haha. I only wish it was a tiny bit cheaper to participate, ha! I'd also love to get some friendlies in just for fun.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I will money match anyone here in Melee and PM cause I'm more than likely coming to this event. Jelly/ArchBishop is probably coming with me as well.

TheSourDough

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4656-7158-2153
I'm also taking MM challenges if anybody would like to
Someone just get salty at me plz, I want to money match ;_;
I'll money match you in Sm4sh m8. SaltSaltSalt. Hahah but nah man I can MM you in sm4sh but don't play PM and put Melee down a while back (Still love it just more interested in Sm4sh nowadays)

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
15$ for PM and 5$ for melee *****
Sounds good to me. Can't wait to increase my wallet's weight.

edit: I know you are either in middle school or a freshman, but no need for rude language

Last edited:

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
I haven't been to this even before, but I commentate pretty much every time I go to and I guess I'm pretty good at it. I'm especially good at it when there's salt or general silliness lol.
Sounds good to me! Got any YT links of you commentating? I'd love to hear.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I'll even take money matches against my Sopo. I know y'all are too scared to take that offer tho ;)

Last edited:

NubS

Smash Rookie
Sounds like Twisty is about to have a very empty wallet after this tournament. LOL The money match with Glish will look like leffen vs Chillindude. 3-0 in both sets and out 20 bucks

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
Tis thread is juicier than an explosion at the Sunny D factory

alyodie

Smash Cadet
I'm trying to be informative. I let him know that there are no doubles at this tournament and that I don't think there will be customs, as there hasn't been in the past. Oh, and I'll MM you in PM if you want.

Thanks for providing information Glish. You are correct. There are no customs or doubles at THIS tournament in Feb. Thank you!

alyodie

Smash Cadet
Then if i can make it and the adapter arrives in time I will bring a Wii U, a copy of sm4sh, and my adapter. Also will Custom moves be allowed?

Sounds great!! Custom moves are not allowed this tournament. Thank you for helping out by providing a set up.

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
Sounds like Twisty is about to have a very empty wallet after this tournament. LOL The money match with Glish will look like leffen vs Chillindude. 3-0 in both sets and out 20 bucks
1. Remember that time in tournament that I wooped you 2-0 without any tech skill and not using shiek? You so sure that im bunz at this game why don't you money match me?

Top Bottom