• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Shiz + HBOX would be HILARIOUSly good

Dookdigity I need to know what size shirt you want.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Dookdigity I need to know what size shirt you want.
Male Large. Are you making it with American Apperal shirts? If so give me one!

Is it possible to get extra large sleeves? I am afraid that my biceps will rip the material due to their abnormally large size. I have been letting my muscles grow out for a while now...:laugh:.

Yeah, male large.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Jman, if you end up not entering teams because of money issues, I'll pay you to team with me.

I'm like that.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I still need a teamate aswell.......

But yeah.

Can't wait for this tourney.

And I'll get the money to you as soon as possible Queen :).
omg omg

id team with u then watch u go then faint

omg shizwiz *faint*

2 bad im not going =/

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yes, SheerMadness is holding a $5 SSB64 Tournament on Thursday.

He is pushing to have lots of 64 tournaments, but we have a lot of pressure to get things done on time, and so we might only have the one tournament in order to preserve TVs and get things done before the venue close each day.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Ok soooooooo I got off work and I found a ticket for 150 $ which is pretty cheap, I"m going to need help with housing and getting to and from the airport if anyone can help me with this I'll definitely go.

I Arrive on Wednesday at 11:15 PM. I forget when I go back but its like Sunday or Monday. So who can help me out? :)

I'll also need a beast teammate.

Also, I did the searches for Orlando airport correct??
Yo! I can house and I'm going to be at the airport at that time picking up other people anyway. Sound good?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sounds amazing lol. Let me give you the specifics.

8:45 pm Depart Philadelphia (PHL)
Arrive Orlando (MCO) 11:24 pm

Is 11:24 ok? If not I can arrive like an hour earlier. Theres a flight with that time too.
7:45 pm Depart Philadelphia (PHL)
Arrive Orlando (MCO) 10:22 pm

Or I can get there at 10:22 I'd prefer the 11:24 but whatevers easier for you get back to me on that. Also hit me up on aim I added you, my aim is broodwarmasterr.

I'll also need contact info for when I arrive so I can find you lol.

As for going back to the airport I want to go back on saturday. I can pick flight times that are well before the tourney, but I don't know if you'd want to get up real early. Give me a call or come on aim today cause I want to purchase the tickets today. Thanks man. We'll talk about it there instead of on here lol.

Thanks. PS I Pmed you my number.

Hey, since I can leave Saturday sunday or monday according to this website... I wanna know a few things for deciding when to leave.

Are there going to be melee setups on the brawl days? And how many? Cause If i can just sit there and play FL people who don't like brawl in melee for 2 days (saturday/sunday) that'd be awesome. If not I'll probably leave Saturday morning early. Lol, so let me know.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo Frames were 20 days away from this tourney and you've only got 9 confirmed setups!

c'mon FL, please help out with setups!!!!! who's able to bring setups?, we're gonna need at least 20 more...

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
yo Frames were 20 days away from this tourney and you've only got 9 confirmed setups!

c'mon FL, please help out with setups!!!!! who's able to bring setups?, we're gonna need at least 20 more...
I am coming from Arizona and I can bring my wii with a copy of Brawl. I will need someone to change the settings to "Florida's" tournament rules. So put my name down "dookdigity: Wii"

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm sorry if these T-shirt size requests are bothering anyone. I just really need to be as accurate as possible since the shirts are being made in 2-3 days.

If anyone can contact any of these people to get their shirt size, they would be doing a good deed :).

One of the main reasons that I wanted to know the final five peoples shirt size was that my plan was to basically double the order of each size for the other 30 shirts.

Here's the last five people who need to hook it up with their shirt size.

Colbol
Apollo
Sethlon
Geordan
Thee Incubus

Now Colbol is on vacation so he can't be reached.
Raistlin might be able to contact Apollo.
Hylian might be able to contact Sethlon.

But Geordan and Thee Incubus, I have no idea how to reach them.

I'm just trying to make as many people happy as possible. <3

Also, the Setup Raffle is going to be weird. You just never know what you might win! :)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I lost my copy of Melee, but I can bring a Wii, Brawl and a television...ESAM and I will be registered once my check clears.

Top Bottom