• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Gindler, we need to 5$ Yoshi ditto MM in brawl, you down?
$5? That's rather steep (for me anyway), how bout 3? that covers a chili cheese coney combo afterall. and i don't want to lose too much money cause I'm worse at brawl now. stupid month with no wii =P But yeah, I'm pretty down.

Frames

DI
Ok people, we need more housing, especially with no venue housing, we need to step it up to make sure everyone has a place if they want it!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh I forgot to say I'll take 5$ melee money matches best of 3 vs my falco with anyone at FAST. :) Let me know if you want to I'll make a list if not just ask me at the venue.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I might do that Eggm with my Fox vs your Falco. But first I would have to gather money from other money matches cause i think i'll be broke while attending the tournament.

Right now I'm getting ready to pay queen back for paying for my entry.

Queen I'm not sure if you got my text message a couple of days ago, but it said i will be able to pay you back july 10th or 11th. I'm sorry if thats really late for you :(.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
No it's fine Bronson!!!

As long as I get paid back before I go back to college I'm fine with it!!!

:)

:colorful:
Thanks a bunch queen, i really appreciate it.

I'm still gonna pay you back either 10th or 11th though.

My point is, i'm gonna be able to atleast pay you back before this tournament.

Cort

Apple Head
I just ordered my tickets to this tourny. If someone can please contact me (Cash Mooney I think?) about rides and housing please AIM me: Cort28633

I'll be arriving in MCO at around 11 AM on the 15th and my flight leaves on the 21st at 7:10 PM

Can't wait for FL!! =D

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Sure, you can think whatever you want mooney, just don't be too dissapointed.

Gindler, fine, 3$ for yoshi supremacy!
You totally didn't sense the epic truth in that post. I'm going to beat M2K in a marth ditto and you know it. Your just jealous that you have to main someone like Samus.

Frames

DI
Ok, new updates made, make sure you guys all check the first post and understand everything.

-Revised itinerary
-Revised on site pricing

Plus other general info!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo kage i beat u with sheik, but you owned my fox! i want a rematch!!! maybe next time

ohh n linguini i heard u got a beast sheik from colin, we should do some sheik vs fox matches!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow. Is it still so hard to admit that someone may have actually lost to me?

Kage, your saying you don't remember me beating you when we ganon ditto'd?

We went even >_>
What? I think I remember quite well my matches thank you, and I 4 stocked you multiple times and you didn't win one match.

Edit: I don't want to sound like an arrogant guy but I don't like lies, so be it.

Top Bottom