• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fanime Con 2007 Smash Panel

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
Yah this was a lot of fun i stayed in the game room a lot longer then planned. But it still was to fun. Love teaming up with sherdian and justin. Great matches with trevor and azndanny. Good seeing brain and pink all the bayasians some of dbr. And just meeting all the people playing smash in general. And last but not least of course simna fun playing matches at 5:00 in the morning with u ur a real funny guy haha ggs later!

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Had a blast playing with you all there =P. Thanks a lot to all that helped me improve my game.

RPK

Smash Lord
AWW WHAT YOU GUYS DONT MENTION THE GUY IN THE BUSINESS SUIT!!! A55HOLES XD That was me btw :3 I suck *** in teams but I do decently in 1 v 1s x3

MagicalMoo

Smash Rookie
Sup guys,
Fanime was fun. Well.. game wize. SSBM kinda died in my heart when i had noone else to play with. Fanime inspired me to get back into SSBM seeing the amount of people that still play. I'm glad to see lots of people still playing smash after all these years. I thought it was dead. I don't have anyone to smash with, so fanime is like the only time to play. I got to meet some people including a great Ness player and someone who uses Ganon & Jiggly with good control (later finding out it was Simna & RPK). Anyways, i'm just wonderin if there's anyone around San Jose who wants to have some friendly matches and so i meet some people to practice with. I want to be a better smasher and hopefully hold my own in tournaments. I don't think playing with CPUs will get me far though. And it isn't as fun either. Hopefully, i can find some local smashers to smash with cause i'm kinda getting tired talking to myself when i play.
BTW: How can i view the threads that i replied/posted? Such hastle to search around for the threads. TY.
-mMoo^-º

Lorcl678

Smash Apprentice
Fanime was fun even if I just went there mainly for Smash. After watching Simna, I actually got a bit better with my Ness xD. It was nice meeting you Pink. Marth counterpick ftw! xD

Top Bottom