• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fanime Con 2007 Smash Panel

RPK

Smash Lord
Yeah I was just wondering. Is anybody here going to be attending fanime con this year? Its an anime convention basically and Im wondering if anybody here is going to go. Cause Im thinking of holding a panel to introduce people to advanced techs and help give out tips though I was wondering, for those of you who are going to attend, if I could get some help on this cause I dont think I know what to talk about. BTW I need to get my form in by wednesday so yeah ^^;;

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Dude I totally kick butt at teaching people how to play smash. I'm like the ultimate salesman so teaching is like second hand nature. I've got the voice, the charisma, the knowledge. Pshhhh people can't get enough of me *wipes his hair away from his eyes while flicking back his head*

RPK

Smash Lord
>.> Well I sent in the panel so if it does go through then Id still have to figure out to do during the panel...Cuz it would be pretty boring just to show a couple of techniques and how to do them for an hour...Any suggestions?

HylianLord

Smash Ace
zhu likes to teach =)

mmm not sure if i can go yet, signups end at the end of march right... cause i REALLY want to go to an anime convention... just cause i'm asian like that ^^

oh yea it's in san jose (i think, convention center or something)

Miharu

Smash Hero

****, that's day of prom. Well, I'm not going on THAT day. Will most likely be able to make the other days, though.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
ohhhh nvm then
i thought it was the one we went to last year
some anime convention
we went there for the tourney
it was my first major turney
it was fun

RPK

Smash Lord

****, that's day of prom. Well, I'm not going on THAT day. Will most likely be able to make the other days, though.
Well the convention center is open 24-7 during fanime so just go to the prom and come back later that night for the rave ^_^ Fanime is more then just about anime even though thats what its basically about lol. Besides I already know a couple well pretty well known people on smash boards who are going. Though I wont give out any times for the sake of privacy
EDIT: I mean names not times

Fett50115

Smash Rookie
Reply from SF Smasher

Im totally going to Fanime. Last Fanime there were plenty of smashers there. If you had some kind of smash panel I'd totally be there.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
a bunch of my friends and I are all going to fanime... and we're all smashers so count me in!

EazyP

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about going since Play! is going to be there, so I might check it out

NOW

Where the hell are we going to play some Smash when we GET there? Mini-tourney? Let's get something together

DRGN

Technowizard
Simna!

You and ender?
I was thinking you guys would consider it, but I also though you'd think it was too far. Can I go with you two?

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
heyyy...id like to help out >_>...and id also like a colored name for something including holding a smah tourney >.<..lol...when and where and ill go help...i like anime anyways :D

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
hmm maybe I can help.

I can also bring a Cube and show the technique to them but we need a TV cause a panel would be good with actually showing the footage haha.

Ideas of what to say well an intro could be ppl love playing smash and always follow the basic technique of what Nintendo taught us.

But within years technique have been found and been used today for competitive playing and as participated in many tournaments like MLG and this year Evolution.

Something like that for a intro for ur panel list to show ppl what smash is all about back then and now.

DRGN

Technowizard
Noooooo...

Darn, maybe someone else from Sac or near Sac is going?

I'm lookin' at you, Sac. (and near Sac too. :p )

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
A panel looks like a good idea. I might try doing one for Anime Expo this summer.

Make sure you post how it turns out :)

Radgore

Smash Rookie
Pittsburg, CA....2 mins away from Antioch and Conc
Hmmm..... Ill be going to this..... i went to Tales of Anime expecting sum1 would 4 stock me so i would have sumthing to work for.....instead I 4 and 3 stocked every1 there and won tht weak *** ''Tourney''......I cant w8 to duel simna again.....and tht **** Ness of his.... if u see a 6 foot person wearing big reflective cop glasses, dont go easy on him or he'll take advantage

P.S. PM me if any1 is holding a practice setion anywhere near my location so we can smash it up

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
yeah if anyone brings logs to fanime I will autograph them for you.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
describe yourself and any matches we played and i'll prolly remember u^_^ oh and just to make sure u are remembering me right i was the guy running the event and i didnt enter

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
I'll try and go and um...well..

ender , simna, .......trunk again!?PLEASE!!! THROW ME IN THE TRUNK!!! THROW ME IN THE TRUNK~!!!! THROW ME IN THE TRUNK!!!!

Radgore

Smash Rookie
Pittsburg, CA....2 mins away from Antioch and Conc
****....i guess i have a photographic memory, u had a redish pink shirt on with little safari shorts..lol after the tourney(Tomi won $50) you hogged one of the T.V's and i was the second person to play you....i pick capt, falco, and samus that day.....you picked Jigg, capt, fox, and ness....... i beat u 3 times, then you picked ness and all hell froze over..... this all happened on the Saturday of that weekend.......Some guy kept trying to explain the advance tech's to me and my friend and i acted like i didnt know wht he was talkng about....hehe, i wanted to play him but by then I left to watch my friend in the cosplay show..... on sunday u kept 3-4 stocking my friend over and over with ness.... Im easyly identifiable at the conventions because i always have on Reflective Shades and usually a Hat...... im about 6'3 so i kinda stand out...i never look like im affiliated with the convention because im not.....i just go to play smash.....

Top Bottom