• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spatman

Smash Ace
Mewtwo, to be played only from the people really like him, doesn't need to suck, but just to be hard to master

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
NoA: "Thank you for enrolling for the Mewtwo. Now that it is March 31st we will send out emails sometime in June right before Summer because that will still be Spring and not Summer. Have a rotten day!"
Or they could pull an Aronn.
"We'll have FN3D up as soon as Flipnote Hatena shuts down!"
=2 YEARS LATER=

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Random question, but who's cooler? Meta Knight,Mega Lucario, or Fierce deity Link
Messing around: Mewtwo

Seriously: Meta Knight, for being the only puffball that manages to look cool and kick butt.
I'm really curious. What was my grammar mistakes?

P.S. English is not my first language!
I hope you know I was only joking around. I don't normally call people out on grammar. Only when they misspell a word and I can twist I into something humorous:p. If I did offend you, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. Also, your English is very good! I can't imagine what it would be like to learn a second language as complicated and exception-filled as English, so kudos to you on that!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
imagine your favorite male character
with a female voice actor, very feminist, and he has a girl look
how does character design not matter
Depends on context.

In this case, I do not care for the whole MMY/Femtwo thing in Pokemon itself because it's genderless.

In Smash, however, the Mewtwo we know is masculine, so I do care then.

PF9

Smash Lord
In my fanfic universe, the Mewtwo in Smash is the same as the one in Pokemon: The First Movie and Mewtwo Returns. Throughout the Melee era, he was haunted by memories of what happened during the former (in my fic universe at least), which is why he left Smash so he could get treatment, he ended up seeing none other than Dr. Katz (from the Comedy Central animated series) for 6 years, and now he is over what happened on New Island and training to return in spring 2015.

Well, that's how my Mewtwo headcanon goes, I don't know about any of you though.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
My "head-canon," if you can call it that, because it's really not something I believe. Just a silly little story I came up with to make myself laugh. Anyway, I just say that Mewtwo got really sick, from Pokérus or something of that nature, after participating Melee, so he had to sit Brawl out to recover. He almost missed Smash 4, but he got over the illness just in time to catch the DLC Train, so now he's back with a vengeance and ready to battle!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Random question, but who's cooler? Meta Knight,Mega Lucario, or Fierce deity Link
I know it's overdone, but Mewtwo. If I were to pick seriously, I like Fierce Deity Link the best out of those three.

I like Mega Mewtwo X's design better, but I like how Mega Mewtwo Y focuses on special attack...hopefully there's a Mega Mewtwo Z that looks awesome while also focusing on special attack and not losing out on defense.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I know it's overdone, but Mewtwo. If I were to pick seriously, I like Fierce Deity Link the best out of those three.

I like Mega Mewtwo X's design better, but I like how Mega Mewtwo Y focuses on special attack...hopefully there's a Mega Mewtwo Z that looks awesome while also focusing on special attack and not losing out on defense.

sorry...had to

ZombieVito

Smash Journeyman
Messing around: Mewtwo

Seriously: Meta Knight, for being the only puffball that manages to look cool and kick butt.

I hope you know I was only joking around. I don't normally call people out on grammar. Only when they misspell a word and I can twist I into something humorous:p. If I did offend you, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. Also, your English is very good! I can't imagine what it would be like to learn a second language as complicated and exception-filled as English, so kudos to you on that!
Don't worry. I was not offended. :p

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Meta Knight because he takes skill to play. Mega Lucario is a Final Smash and no one uses those because they are lame. Fierce Deity Link may be super awesome in Majora's Mask and now Hyrule Warriors but in Smash he is a forewarning that you got a spammer approaching. Much like how if you see a Light Suit Samus you already know how annoying the battle will be.

On a more serious note it's Mewtwo because Mewtwo Social Topic.

On a more Bowser note it's Bowser because I said so.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@ --- ---
Perhaps you would be interested in entering the tournament I'm hosting? ^-^
We'll see. IDK dittos just don't sound very interesting. Will have to see once I get the character in hand first.

megamandittosaretheworstbtw

Upon release I'll be organizing the board for the flood, and using some experience from the Mega Man board to keep the ball rolling. You all can expect a Community Guide/Research project in that regard.

ZombieVito

Smash Journeyman
Damn, I'm at 35 coins away from platinum (I never reached Platinum before btw). Anyone with a spare code for this sad *******?

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
To be honest, I hate both Mega Mewtwos. Not only were they unnecessary, they just look plain weird. Though if Mewtwo getting two Megas got Sakurai to make note of him again, then I'll love them forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom