• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
I know that this isn't the topic at hand, but what are your hopes for Mewtwo gameplay-wise if he does come back?
I would like to see the hitbox and knockback on his Up Smash buffed so that it could be SDI'd out of less easily and be a reliable kill option or anti-air move.
Mewtwo's mobility desperately needs to be improved without wave-dashing. He's great in the air, but if he could have at least average dash speed and a bit more traction, that would be nice. He also needs better approach options (like a new jab).

Even if Mewtwo were to come back the same though, I'd still play him anyway no matter how bad I am with him. I wouldn't main him though since Greninja and Yoshi are higher priorities for me, but he'll be one of my submains if he comes back.
For one he needs to be heavier, but have more aerial mobility.

One of my more odd thoughts (not that this is a good idea in any way, just a gimmick for him) is that his backward facing attacks would to more damage (ie. b-air, etc.). Just a thought.

I can see him as more of a focus with keeping foes at a distance (much like Link).

XLIFE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
fevariblaze
If both Mewtwo and Jigglypuff make it into the game, we will have six Pokemon characters. Some people won't like this, but we had six Pokemon characters in Brawl too.

EDIT: We would have had five slots if Mewtwo wasn't cut during development, but I'll just judge from the finished Brawl.
Let us, for one second pretend that you are indeed incorrect (which you are not). Brawl might have had four "slots;" however, the series was intended to have five "slots" in the first place which completely and utterly negates that argument. Ironically, that intended fifth Pokemon was our favorite purple space dragon cat Mewtwo.
Well then, that would have added to seven characters you could play as, which would drive my point home that six characters isn't that much of a stretch for the new game. Thanks for bringing that up though.
Well my friends we seem to be forgetting a certain "Pra_Mai" were planned for early Brawl, whom we assume, were supposed to be Plusle and Minun from Ruby/Sapphire. So if that was the case we would've had 8 Pokemon reps and 6 slots planned for the past installment in the series.

Last edited:

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
Well my friends we seem to be forgetting a certain "Pra_Mai" were planned for early Brawl, whom we assume, were supposed to be Plusle and Minun from Ruby/Sapphire. So if that was the case we would've had 8 Pokemon reps and 6 slots planned for the past installment in the series.
I know about that missing character, but I decided not to add it in due to uncertainty of that Pokemon/person/space dragon.

XLIFE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
fevariblaze
I know about that missing character, but I decided not to add it in due to uncertainty of that Pokemon/person/space dragon.
I assumed you did, but thought it was worth mentioning for people thinking 6 was too much when there is a possibility there could have been 8.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
As far as I know that's a theory, but not as probable as the Plusle/Minun theory. I've always leaned more towards the latter, although I don't believe it is 100% true.
I think I would find Random more likely, because I honestly have a hard time believing that Plusle and Minun, of all things, were ever planned to be playable. I can't imagine why they would be chosen over basically any other third generation Pokemon (Blaziken? Sceptile? Gardevoir? Plenty of good choices).

XLIFE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
fevariblaze
I think I would find Random more likely, because I honestly have a hard time believing that Plusle and Minun, of all things, were ever planned to be playable. I can't imagine why they would be chosen over basically any other third generation Pokemon (Blaziken? Sceptile? Gardevoir? Plenty of good choices).
I honestly do believe they'd do something like that. We've had Pichu for goodness sake, this could've just been his replacement. I think Sakurai's passed that though, he seems to care more for a unique moveset than just adding a pokemon because its such a farfetched idea.

I've always thought Blaziken could have an extremely amazing moveset, if not a C. Falcon clone...

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
I have hard time imagining blaziken not fighting as either cap falcon or ken from street fighter. dunno exactly why, but its like it's blazing kick just screams falcon kick and its sky upercut just screams shoryuken!

XLIFE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
fevariblaze
I have hard time imagining blaziken not fighting as either cap falcon or ken from street fighter. dunno exactly why, but its like it's blazing kick just screams falcon kick and its sky upercut just screams shoryuken!
Double Kick=C Falcon Up Smash
Sky Uppercut=Modified C Falcon Side Special
Blaze Kick=Falcon Kick
Fire Punch=Falcon Punch

The list goes on lol. That's why I don't give thought to it, if they'd do it they would find out a way to make him unique. At least I think so.

On another note, I really want to see an upgraded Mewtwo moveset. I feel like if they brought him back with no changes whatsoever, it'd kinda bring the hype down a bit.

Steelia

Smash Champion
So Nintendo's going to be streaming on July 25/26 while at SDCC, on their Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/Nintendo

No times yet, but it sounds interesting. Still really doubt we'll see Mewtwo, or any substantial newcomer reveals due to the double Lucina-Robin showing, but you never know. :upsidedown:

/source

Last edited:

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
I have an interesting theory on this too ( I know I'm just full of these aren't I). Don't worry admins. it involves Mewtwo pretty highly.

Well, a bit ago while making brawl Sakurai had already thought of the ideas of Pikachu (obviously) and Mewtwo. Neither of which he had made anything of at the time. He's trying to think of a new character that represents Pokémon fairly and eventually thinks up pokemon trainer. He works on that for a bit and eventually settles with the three starters we see. He then realizes that because of Mewtwo and Pikachu AND PT relying all on gen one pokemon he thinks that gens of the later days need more reps in smash. he then thinks of a cute idea of using M. and P. for his last rep to represent the nearly recent gen 3. about now he gets the request of using lucario in brawl. he then realizes that's a much better idea then what he was planning (btw this is pretty late in development I believe) he works hard at lucario to be unique and different from the rest. after long and hard work, he's finally in.
they rejoice at the great feat. they complete it only to realize that pokemon is pretty under represented. Being late in development his ambition of changing mewtwo's moveset because of the outcry of many, he makes the quick order to just slap on jiggs from melee (tweeked a little for ballance, but that's easier then remaping an entire moveset) and finishing up. this is also where they add toon link because why not it works with the story.

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
Oh also I'm pretty sure SDCC Will have new demos, I'm pretty sure gamespot got a slightly newer demo because the time between the match ending and going to the victory screen was sped up a lot. So we could be seeing some new characters in the demo (hopfully).

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
I'm pretty sure all those were of either his own decision or another staff member's. Most likely another staff member regarding the ones that involve gameplay mechanics.

Mega Man, Palutena, and Little Mac were most likely his own decison, and we know for a fact Lucina was from the Famitsu interview.

He loves making it clear exactly what he thinks of us.
What is your point? They have done that changes after fans opinion, not just after lucky guess. It's pretty impossible that his staff had done ALL this fanservice without know what the fans are requesting.

They was on his list because was request. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't have add Little Mac, if he didn't got his American fanbase. Or Palutena, who was the 2nd most request character in Japan.
Don't forget one of the biggest ones: the for glory online option.
Oh, thank you. I had forget a lot of things, like...
-For Glory online mode
-Final Destination form for roughly all the stages
-Mii Fighters not allowed on Online with anyone
-More Alt. Costume
-All Newcomer (except Lucina, but she was an Alt. at the beginning) are completely new character, with amazing and unique moveset
-More Female characters playable
-Cut randomness from the move
-THEY ARE WORKING HARD FOR BALANCING THE CHARACTERS

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Off-topic: Curious but why do people consider Mewtwo a 'Pseudo-veteran newcomer' because of being a veteran in Melee but not a returning veteran in Brawl?? I've always considered Mewtwo as just a veteran, I don't hear anything about :drmario::pichumelee::roymelee:&:younglinkmelee: being referred to as 'pseudo-veteran newcomers'.

Back on-topic:

what are your hopes for Mewtwo gameplay-wise if he does come back?

Even if Mewtwo were to come back the same though, I'd still play him anyway no matter how bad I am with him.
Mewtwo's meta-game blending in with the current Smash meta comes first. Mewtwo's been absent from the SSBBrawl classes but he skipped them & went straight to Project M academy regaining most of his potential & AT's (Advanced Techniques), passing with flying colors. My hopes:
  • Teleport doesn't have fall special frames, allowing to do an input after blinking to point B ; Wooping for an AT
  • When carrying a FCSB (Fully Charged Shadow Ball), Mewtwo becomes heavier & the shadow glow on his hand buffs his Jab
  • Charging his smash attacks increases the size / hit-box of the move, making U-smash a lot more anti-air useful than relying on his U-tilt tail. . .seriously his Project M tail hit-box moves are so cheesey
  • Reduce the amount of tail attack moves, preferably his U-tilt & F-tilt but change the hit-box & the animation of his B-air. I don't like how Mewtwo just casually wiggles his tail behind him, I don't remember tail whip being such a good pokemon move, maybe emphasize on Slam being a better suited tail attack for an aerial (that pokemon game bias coming out)
  • Replace his SideB confusion with a reflecting barrier around him against projectiles / items, Mewtwo won't have none of that going on
  • Replace Disable with a healing factor resembling recover / synthesis but make it chargeable with a cap so it isn't too broken
I know you said if, but Mewtwo remaining the same from Melee & made no changes / improvements at all, would be dead to me. Thankfully Sakurai & Mewtwo are better than that.
For one he needs to be heavier, but have more aerial mobility.
It's like you want Mewtwo to be an aerial recovering psychic god O_O We already have Arceus & his busted attacks that spike the cast. . .so dirty. I could agree with him being heavier making him at least medium-heavy weight instead of his Melee medium-light weight, but not increase his aerial mobility. His SH / FH (short hop / full hop) + second jump is amazing vertical & horizontal reach alone without factoring in teleport, giving him more aerial mobility might as well make him Jigglypuff / Wario Jr. but better than both XD.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Off-topic: Curious but why do people consider Mewtwo a 'Pseudo-veteran newcomer' because of being a veteran in Melee but not a returning veteran in Brawl?? I've always considered Mewtwo as just a veteran, I don't hear anything about :drmario::pichumelee::roymelee:&:younglinkmelee: being referred to as 'pseudo-veteran newcomers'.

Back on-topic:
Because we call :drmario::pichumelee::roymelee:&:younglinkmelee: something else: the "they don't have a snowball's chance in hell" group.

Mewtwo's meta-game blending in with the current Smash meta comes first. Mewtwo's been absent from the SSBBrawl classes but he skipped them & went straight to Project M academy regaining most of his potential & AT's (Advanced Techniques), passing with flying colors. My hopes:
  • Teleport doesn't have fall special frames, allowing to do an input after blinking to point B ; Wooping for an AT
  • When carrying a FCSB (Fully Charged Shadow Ball), Mewtwo becomes heavier & the shadow glow on his hand buffs his Jab
  • Charging his smash attacks increases the size / hit-box of the move, making U-smash a lot more anti-air useful than relying on his U-tilt tail. . .seriously his Project M tail hit-box moves are so cheesey
  • Reduce the amount of tail attack moves, preferably his U-tilt & F-tilt but change the hit-box & the animation of his B-air. I don't like how Mewtwo just casually wiggles his tail behind him, I don't remember tail whip being such a good pokemon move, maybe emphasize on Slam being a better suited tail attack for an aerial (that pokemon game bias coming out)
  • Replace his SideB confusion with a reflecting barrier around him against projectiles / items, Mewtwo won't have none of that going on
  • Replace Disable with a healing factor resembling recover / synthesis but make it chargeable with a cap so it isn't too broken
I know you said if, but Mewtwo remaining the same from Melee & made no changes / improvements at all, would be dead to me. Thankfully Sakurai & Mewtwo are better than that.

It's like you want Mewtwo to be an aerial recovering psychic god O_O We already have Arceus & his busted attacks that spike the cast. . .so dirty. I could agree with him being heavier making him at least medium-heavy weight instead of his Melee medium-light weight, but not increase his aerial mobility. His SH / FH (short hop / full hop) + second jump is amazing vertical & horizontal reach alone without factoring in teleport, giving him more aerial mobility might as well make him Jigglypuff / Wario Jr. but better than both XD.
I'd much rather him be his Project M self rather than having a moveset overhaul so my practice carries over, but look at that I'm getting hopeful he'll even make it again, someone stop me before I inevitably get disappointed.

And giving him Recover would make him broken even with a cap. Nobody wants that.

Last edited:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
I forgot to mention not like vertical mobility, if that even works. Like his aerials need to be... I don't know how to say what I'm thinking, sorry...

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I actually quite liked Disable even though it wasn't exactly practical. If it was a bit faster or had a bit more range (and wasn't so easy to air dodge) it would be great. However, it wouldn't mind if was replaced with a new move (maybe Psychic or Psytrike if that's not his final smash)
Attacking out of Teleport is something I'd like to see, though Teleport was honestly fine in Melee.
I'd like for Confusion to have a longer stun so that we can combo out of it more easily. Maybe it can cause a small meteor smash in the air and a bounce on the ground for it to have use for K.O.ing off stage and comboing on stage.
Shadow Ball is fine, but it shouldn't make Mewtwo push himself backwards anymore.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I actually quite liked Disable even though it wasn't exactly practical. If it was a bit faster or had a bit more range (and wasn't so easy to air dodge) it would be great. However, it wouldn't mind if was replaced with a new move (maybe Psychic or Psytrike if that's not his final smash)
Attacking out of Teleport is something I'd like to see, though Teleport was honestly fine in Melee.
I'd like for Confusion to have a longer stun so that we can combo out of it more easily. Maybe it can cause a small meteor smash in the air and a bounce on the ground for it to have use for K.O.ing off stage and comboing on stage.
Shadow Ball is fine, but it shouldn't make Mewtwo push himself backwards anymore.
Teleporting really wasn't fine in Melee. It was very easily punished on the ground due to landing lag and in the air due to his slow falling.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Because we call :drmario::pichumelee::roymelee:&:younglinkmelee: something else: the "they don't have a snowball's chance in hell" group.
lol that's a fitting name for them as veteran playable characters but can get away with being alternate costumes. Hey wait a minute Lucina is a semi-marth clone!:
:drmario:= playable character / alternate costume / DLC ? If :4lucina: got in because of different name different voicing & slightly different game-play with evening out her sword-play it makes her less of a :4marth: clone. Almost exactly what :drmario:'s situation is.
:pichumelee: was rumored to be the evolved playable :pikachu2: due to the costume swap blue goggles, :pikachumelee: in Melee never had the goggles as an alternate costume. Other than that I can be optimistic since :pichumelee: is the same story as :drmario:.
:roymelee: & :younglinkmelee: were replaced with :4myfriends: & :4tlink: as their successors. Although I notice some debate on them having a slim chance but more in favor for :roymelee: getting a chance to be DLC. Project M :roypm: looks great I can see Roy getting a better chance persay Sakurai taking notice of him in Project M.

I'd much rather him be his Project M self rather than having a moveset overhaul so my practice carries over, and giving him Recover would make him broken even with a cap. Nobody wants that.
I like & prefer Project M :mewtwopm: compared to Melee :mewtwomelee:, Sakurai has a lot of catching up to do for Mewtwo in SSB4 to put him on par with or surpass Project M :mewtwopm:.
You don't like recover as a DownB? What would you make it then unless you keep disable with tweaks perhaps? Thoughts please.

I forgot to mention not like vertical mobility, if that even works. Like his aerials need to be... I don't know how to say what I'm thinking, sorry...
His aerials need to be. . ? What Mewtwo are you thinking about, :mewtwomelee: or :mewtwopm:?
Edit: You mean horizontal mobility? As in you DI towards a direction :GCL: or :GCR: & do an aerial traveling faster through the air? Does that help answer, also don't apologize it's cool:shades:.

Teleporting really wasn't fine in Melee. It was very easily punished on the ground due to landing lag and in the air due to his slow falling.
Melee teleport was actually a good UpB recovery for the distance despite the landing lag, you could solve the slow falling speed by fast-falling it but I see what you're saying. Were you disappointed of Project M :mewtwopm:'s teleport distance?

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
lol that's a fitting name for them as veteran playable characters but can get away with being alternate costumes. Hey wait a minute Lucina is a semi-marth clone!:
:drmario:= playable character / alternate costume / DLC ? If :4lucina: got in because of different name different voicing & slightly different game-play with evening out her sword-play it makes her less of a :4marth: clone. Almost exactly what :drmario:'s situation is.
:pichumelee: was rumored to be the evolved playable :pikachu2: due to the costume swap blue goggles, :pikachumelee: in Melee never had the goggles as an alternate costume. Other than that I can be optimistic since :pichumelee: is the same story as :drmario:.
:roymelee: & :younglinkmelee: were replaced with :4myfriends: & :4tlink: as their successors. Although I notice some debate on them having a slim chance but more in favor for :roymelee: getting a chance to be DLC. Project M :roypm: looks great I can see Roy getting a better chance persay Sakurai taking notice of him in Project M.

I like & prefer Project M :mewtwopm: compared to Melee :mewtwomelee:, Sakurai has a lot of catching up to do for Mewtwo in SSB4 to put him on par with or surpass Project M :mewtwopm:.
You don't like recover as a DownB? What would you make it then unless you keep disable with tweaks perhaps? Thoughts please.

His aerials need to be. . ? What Mewtwo are you thinking about, :mewtwomelee: or :mewtwopm:?
Edit: You mean horizontal mobility? As in you DI towards a direction :GCL: or :GCR: & do a aerial traveling faster through the air? Does that help answer, also don't apologize it's cool:shades:.

Melee teleport was actually a good UpB recovery for the distance despite the landing lag, you could solve the slow falling speed by fast-falling it but I see what you're saying. Were you disappointed of Project M :mewtwopm:'s teleport distance?
I'd probably keep it as Disable, provided that the opponent didn't have to be facing you.

And I never said anything about PM Teleport, where are you getting that from ?

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I'd probably keep it as Disable, provided that the opponent didn't have to be facing you. And I never said anything about PM Teleport, where are you getting that from ?
Nice I dig the disable change for backward-facing. I asked you about PM teleport's distance because Melee's teleport distance was fantastic, PM teleport definitely got a nerf on it's blinking Point A to B distance.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Nice I dig the disable change for backward-facing. I asked you about PM teleport's distance because Melee's teleport distance was fantastic, PM teleport definitely got a nerf on it's blinking Point A to B distance.
Oh yeah.

Well, I prefer PM's teleport distance because I use Teleport Dhalsim-style a lot more than as a recovery move.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Oh yeah.

Well, I prefer PM's teleport distance because I use Teleport Dhalsim-style a lot more than as a recovery move.
How does Dhalsim play? I'm not Street Fighter-savvy so I'd need an explanation of how he plays. I'm guessing you use it in approaches chasing?

Back to Mewtwo, I would like for Mewtwo to still have 3 types of throws:

• Kill throw
  • Combo throw
  • Stage controlling throw (usually B-throw F-throw)
We may get some different moves or they're just changed up a bit, but Istill want Mewtwo to have a meteor smash scaling move that can spike for guaranteed Abyss KO with enough % racked up. Basically I want Mewtwo to have just as equal options & advantages as everyone else will for the balancing sake. Anyone can fill in remaining options that Mewtwo had I didn't list.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
How does Dhalsim play? I'm not Street Fighter-savvy so I'd need an explanation of how he plays. I'm guessing you use it in approaches chasing?
due to him having a wide variety of extendable arms attacks, he have lots of range (although it's hit boxes and hurtboxes aren't disjointed)
plus a wide variety of slow porjectiles
he uses it steleports then for lots of stuff... quick keepaway, cross ups with its slow projectiles (In SF you need to block backwards... if your opponent quickly changes sides, suddenly your backward gets inverted and it's used to try to confuse the enemy into droping the block) and closing in to try to combo or punish.

Edit: forgot that he is also super floaty, so he have tons of airtime.

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Mewtwo should get a large overhaul should he return. He oughta be much heavier, and not have 80% of his attacks just being tail strikes. Seriously, Mewtwo's movepool is huge, why was he reduced to just whacking people with his tail?

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
If they were gonna keep Disable, I think they should make it so that it actually disables attacks. Like Rosalina's redirection ability, except you know, it just stops the attack. Probably give it a small window of opportunity to keep it from being OP.

Just for kicks and giggles, these are some of the things I'd like to see in Mewtwo's moveset, without any proper button mapping or consideration for balance:

- Heavier, slower Mewtwo (he's almost 300 pounds) with longer teleport range
- Attack out of teleport
- Hover/Levitate
- A dodge-teleport with slightly more range than Melee
- A levitating rush-charge attack while inside a psychic orb like in the movie that both Mew and Mewtwo used
- A grab/reflect that uses the "wrap you in a psychic bubble and send you away" concept that he used in Origins
- Psystrike instead of Shadow Ball
- Or Shadow Ball with a new animation/effects
- Psychic grapple grab (like Samus' except telekinetic)
- A Wonder Room/Guard Swap/Power Swap-teleport switch attack where you switch places with your opponent
- A Reflect/Barrier that actually lets you reflect ranged attacks and hit the opponents instead of becoming intangible like in Melee
- Psychic/Psycho Cut/Psyshock for Smash attacks
- If Disable is kept, even if it isn't Hypnosis, if you use the attack again, it turns into Dream Eater where you gain health
- A Future Sight attack that acts like the blue shell item, maybe give the opponent an aura that intensifies as time goes on, and when it's about to it, it blinks red so the opponent has the option to dodge it before a ray of light shines down and strikes the opponent.
- A meter gauge that measures how much psychic power you've accumulated, and at max you can turn into Mega Mewtwo Y
- A final smash where Mewtwo does an aimable psychic death stare like in the movie (and my signature) accompanied by a psychic tornado. Maybe alternate it with multi-shadow ball attacks.

(Also, I wouldn't mind seeing the giant spoon, for comedic effect if anything. Maybe a taunt?)

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Mewtwo weighs 122.0 kgs.

Which means he should have Snake's weight class if not slightly less.
Pokédex data is bull****. Apparently Lucario only goes up to peoples' waists and Golbat is the size of a full-grown man.

Being slightly heavier is a must, but being that heavy just wouldn't work with who he is.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Pokédex data is bull****. Apparently Lucario only goes up to peoples' waists and Golbat is the size of a full-grown man.

Being slightly heavier is a must, but being that heavy just wouldn't work with who he is.
If he had a longer teleport range + can attack out of teleport, it would make up for it. Also, if he's stronger as a ranged character, that would make up for his heaviness.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Edit: You mean horizontal mobility? As in you DI towards a direction :GCL: or :GCR: & do an aerial traveling faster through the air? Does that help answer, also don't apologize it's cool:shades:.

Yes, horizontal aerial mobility. I was blanking there on the name. I'm not huge into competitive so I didn't want to mess up terminology and get anyone mad. As for the Mewtwo, the one in Smash 4 needs to have more general horizontal aerial mobility. I haven't really mastered the differences between the two so I can't be more specific, as I sold my melee when I was like 6 years ago (such a stupid move, I'm looking for another one online) and Mewtwo in PM just doesn't fit my playstyle so I don't use it often.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I have to ask - is anyone here confident that he'll make it rather than just loosely hoping?

As you probably know, I want him back in, but I don't think it'll ever get farther than just wanting.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
I have to ask - is anyone here confident that he'll make it rather than just loosely hoping?

As you probably know, I want him back in, but I don't think it'll ever get farther than just wanting.
I'm confident that he'll be in in some form. I'm at about:

Main Game - 60%

DLC - 100% (if not in main game)

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
It wouldn't make sense to not put him in the game at this point. Not just due to wishful thinking but based on a variety of things.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion

Nope. I'm pretty convinced that none of the remaining characters I want are in. Hope springs eternal though.

Saint Johns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HyperSlash

:mewtwomelee:I'm 100% positive that he's in.:mewtwopm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom