• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO West, 7/27-29

Zenith

Smash Ace
In April, I will be starting my CvS2 training to train me for EVO.

I will be starting my SSBM training for EVO in May.

And I'll be starting my MvC2 training sometime in June.

I'm looking for challenges or help for the learning experience, and I am not afraid to go up against a real pro.

Peace,
-Jaron

Zenith

Smash Ace
man every1 has been debating on who should rep WC in Marvel.
Alot of beef and drama is goin down.

repuken

Smash Rookie
aye Zenith where do u live, ill make u a deal. u teach me better smash and ill help u in cvs2 and marvel. sry tho in cvs2 I only play K and N so if u were planning on playing A cant help u there. and marvel i only play clock and scrub haha so if u were looking 4 strom or magnus help i cant help u there either, but id still play u tho.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
nosotros va a tu casa hugo gonzales. mike nastys gunna kick you *** even if he doesnt l cancel hes still bast samus.
iis BLOWMAR coming to his tourny?

Zenith

Smash Ace
aye Zenith where do u live, ill make u a deal. u teach me better smash and ill help u in cvs2 and marvel. sry tho in cvs2 I only play K and N so if u were planning on playing A cant help u there. and marvel i only play clock and scrub haha so if u were looking 4 strom or magnus help i cant help u there either, but id still play u tho.
darn, I live in San Bernardino/Highland.

but I can prolly setup sumtin.

SSBM: Perfect timing since I have gotten better over the past month.
If you need help on any char I can help you (since I can play every1)

CvS2: I play N, K, and C groove

MvC2: I do not play Mag.
Teams that I play are: Santhrax/Matrix, Clockw0rk, Duc, Scrub, SScable, Watts

Some custom teams I play are:
Omega/Sent/Capcom
Ruby/Sent/Cyke
SM/Storm/Psy

Zenith

Smash Ace
*bump*

Evo2k isn't putting up any info on Venues yet.
Everybody don't forget to Sign-up early to get a discount.

They'll post up more info will be posted after Evo East.

Unsafe

Smash Rookie
I didn't see this posted anywhere on this forum however it's rather important.

For those who did not know, EVOLUTION WEST qualifiers have been moved to San Diego, California and are being held side by side with the San Diego Comic Con.

Good news: Entrance is now free like EVO South, and unlike EVO south it's still double elim bracket and all the good stuff.

Bad news: You will need to get a Comic Con badge (blarg) at least to see or be in (I guess) the finals day of the Comic Con.

It's being held at the Omni Hotel, right across the street from the Comic Con.

Anyhow, I heard from a friend that week will be rather hectic for Smash players from what I'm getting there is a big tournament in Orange County the week before, and players from out of state will be staying to compete in EVO West as well. Please try to plan for this change as well. I don't where people are staying, but from what I remember growing up in OC the drive from OC to SD is longer than the one to LA. Hope people can still make it to EVO West.

I'm not a smash player but I'm offering some rides to anyone in the Corona/Riverside Area (preferably southern Riverside county) who needs em. I suggest people carpool together and split gas to save money and parking space.

Good luck.

tc1

Smash Lord
This is gonna be f'n grat Oc3 then Evo.. oni wana tag along with me and my crew the more the mery'r <-- ^ ^

I didn't see this posted anywhere on this forum however it's rather important.

For those who did not know, EVOLUTION WEST qualifiers have been moved to San Diego, California and are being held side by side with the San Diego Comic Con.

Good news: Entrance is now free like EVO South, and unlike EVO south it's still double elim bracket and all the good stuff.

Bad news: You will need to get a Comic Con badge (blarg) at least to see or be in (I guess) the finals day of the Comic Con.

It's being held at the Omni Hotel, right across the street from the Comic Con.

Anyhow, I heard from a friend that week will be rather hectic for Smash players from what I'm getting there is a big tournament in Orange County the week before, and players from out of state will be staying to compete in EVO West as well. Please try to plan for this change as well. I don't where people are staying, but from what I remember growing up in OC the drive from OC to SD is longer than the one to LA. Hope people can still make it to EVO West.

I'm not a smash player but I'm offering some rides to anyone in the Corona/Riverside Area (preferably southern Riverside county) who needs em. I suggest people carpool together and split gas to save money and parking space.

Good luck.
Aww,crap.I was hoping to go to LA or this.

Oh well,i'll still try to get there.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
SWEET PINEAPPLES!!!
Evo is gonna be free now? YES...
Now broke people cant b*tch about being too poor to go to OC3 AND Evo =D

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino &amp; Rancho area.... Where th
Fuc yeah *****... this **** is going to be hot as hel!.... and i am going to be driving as well this summer just keeps on getting better and better.......

I am going for a fact....... and i am bringing my two other friends wit me Riddle me This And 6th sense

SO CAL IS THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE IF U PLAY SMASH IT IS OFFICAL.......

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
AND BY THE WAY I THINK U SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME LIKE REALLY THEIRS ONLY ONE JUDGE THAT CAN MAKE THE RULING AROUND HERE....
Wasnt your name Headache before? Or some thing like that? From what I can tell is that he created that screen name before you did, which is probably why you had to add a 3 instead of an "E" when you were in the middle of switching your name.So it would make more sense for you to change your name ;);););)

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino &amp; Rancho area.... Where th
well yes it was and the only reason why i changed it was bec my profile got fuced up and i cant log in anymore.... and also thier is also another hde out thier as well...that is really the only reason ..i didnt spell it bec i saw his first i spelled it like that bec 6th helped me wit it i never even knew their was another judge out thier....... but yeah ill mm 4 $ maybe... and i have all those post bec i like talking on the boards sum time i double post but not alot though.. it starts to bother me when i see myself all over the boards....

but it really is watever i didnt even mean it as for him just to kick rocks and just change his name like that...... if thier are two judges than i guess thier is two .....

but its not free anymore man that suxs i am still going to go though it cant be that much...

Top Bottom