• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Scar

#HarveyDent
Awesome tournament lol $225 later I don't regret going so I guess that says a lot.

Shoutouts:
MW-
Darkrain: Wow haha you are just too fast dude, I guess you don't have to read people's minds, you just react to everything in about a millisecond. The friendlies were awesome, wish I got to play you in tourney but no such luck, and also great job running the tourney. Very smooth, I was crazy impressed.

dmac: lol Dude what a good time. You are too cool, thanks for taxi-ing all of us back and forth, again great job just doing what needed to be done and making this an awesome tournament experience for like everyone.

Jiano: Awesome set in pools, I expected to get grabbed a lot but not THAT much haha. I camp shield like a *****. You really are so good at getting those grabs, I really need to learn how to do that. But yeah I was really looking forward to playing vs you and I'm glad I got the chance.

Juke + Big D: One of the best teams sets I've ever been a part of, so close the whole way through, good **** guys it's always good seeing you. Big D I'm afraid of your CF, no lie.

Big Burn: Good **** dude, it was really nice to meet you, you're mad cool and lol @ the fact that we had to play like 3 times this tourney.

FL-
RockCrock: lmao Good **** in friendlies bro, I was totally dominated, low tier matchups are so crazy. Walltech to fair WTF? Good **** on being in the cool car on the way back to the airport.

ColBol: You know I love you dude, too good and too cool. I'm pretty sure we'll never ever play friendlies.

QDVS: Good **** man, you and RockCrock really beasted in teams, those Fox and Fox saves were pretty intense.

HBox: Good **** in singles, pretty intense set with RaynEx, and you and I had a close one too, way to walk away with it.

Dark Sonic: Good **** dude, your Marth is pretty crazy. I was really impressed w/ some of your combos, keep it up.

Canada-
RaynEx: Oooooh. You know I think you're awesome, really nice meeting you and playing like 8 MMs hahaha, you got way better vs Falcon over the tourney so I'm pretty scared to meet up w/ you in brackets now.

Europhoria: I learned a lot about Smash just talking with you guys, you really focus on a lot of things that at least Philly players really don't. More about like... Smash Theory. Anyways good ****, nice to meet you and hope to see you guys at some ANMC events.

Idea(?): haha Sorry I don't perfectly remember your tag but good **** and it was nice to meet you dude.

EC-
M2K: Good ****, another win. I still have your controller... sigh.

Cactuar: Way to go out with a bang, it blows that you left the community with your vs. Falcon gay secrets though. Great work not sandbagging and really showing everyone that you are that good.

Wife: lmao Wow bro, we really do need to stick together. Great times and great stuff in both singles and teams, you are too good and I'm pumped to see you at a bunch of ANMC (circuit) events in the coming months.

GOTM: Team Classic Yayo lmao. We basically ***** the balls off everyone in teams. I never want to see you again lol.

Non-Regional Shoutouts-
Aarosmashguy: Good **** in singles dude, way to walk away with that win.

HUGQ, Ulti, Keprhi, and other people I MM'd: Good **** and I had a lot of fun.

Everyone I played in pools and brackets, good matches.

Hope we get another chance to have another huge Melee tourney soon, next time I won't choke in brackets NO JOHNS.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I invited everyone and their mom. That's right, go ask your mom about it and she'll tell you she got that **** in the mail. You know you want to join that Aarosmashguy group, don't front.

It's obviously a joke, caaaalm down.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I'm sure you've never made a joke about someone and it could've hurt their feelings. Scar is obviously a better sport than you are, because he hasn't said one *****y thing about it yet. Either way, Aarosmashguy would've crushed you in brackets if you two had played.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Well the gag is fine and I was about to use the sig myself lol but the group is entirely rude and completely insulting but whatever, I'm really not about to ***** about it. And whether I'm overrated as a player or not was perhaps settled here for now since players really are only as good as their last tourney placement but I don't think it will be that way for long.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
LOL wow you're dumb, how am i being a bad sport when it isn't even directed towards me? what was said in that was extremely rude and was just a poor excuse for making fun of someone seem legitimate. I'm just stating my opinion which most people with normal logic can see is probably a fact.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Nah man, you're really good Scar. It's just a joke and since I don't actually know you as a person it's all just jokes. I will admit though, when I saw the bracket and saw Aarosmashguy take you out, I just about lost my mind.

And M2K...man up. Scar is taking the joke better than you are, and it's directed at him.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
scar stop being so ethically perfect. even though you seem more lovable (I saw vids, but didn't know much about the e-guy).

m2k, don't bite the bait.

proaarosmashguy guys, take it somewhere else. we know he's great, we have 10 pages of shoutouts dedicated to the subject.

proscar/antiproaarosmashguy guys, don't feed the trolls.

Now let's move on to shoutouts, I'm sure people don't appreciate this thread being full of drama. I wanna hear how QDVS's furret marth did.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Let's talk about QDVS in crews... dmac I love you but Queen really just came in and demanded the FL win. WITH CAPTAIN FALCON <33

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Shouts
First of all, thank you to everyone who stuck around after the tourney. I appreciate it, and I’m feeling a lot better now, especially after getting some sleep finally. Quaz, James, and Zack, you guys are awesome. Hope you made it back before too late :bee:

Darkrain – Awesome venue, amazing tournament, and very well organized. Always fun to watch your matches

Phatgamer – Thanks for housing us and 20 other people. You’re parents are 222good

Quaz – Nice playing the whole weekend. You’re peach has come a long way in a short time! You get better every tourney. Teams was fun, we should have advanced :ohwell:

James – Good to meet you, it was good times playing you. I need to learn the ways of your sleeping skills.

Zack152 – I’m really glad you came, it was good times. You’re definitely getting a lot better. Once you don’t have to focus on your tech skill anymore, you’ll see a huge jump in your game. We should play the next time I make it out to Hartford.

Eighteenspikes – Greatest falcon ffa ever. That taunt was EPIC. I don’t think we played at all :(
Cosmo – Gooood shiit. You’ve got such a weird play style, and it works. Always good times. You and spikes should win FBT4 teams.

Sago – You should main doc. Your doc is so much greasier than your shiek. We should def play sometime, we live in the same city!

Zicore – Dual ganzies for teamzies? You should work on your secret agent ganon for FBT.

Seanson – You’re yoshi is faster than my fox. Awesome teams matches the first night, some of the better sets I played all weekend.

Slayer – Always fun to play you. You’re luigi could be unstoppable, you just need to side-B some more :laugh:

Green Bunny – Good matches, finally got to play you. We should get some close matches in at FBT.

JS – I haven’t played your falco in like a year. We should play some top tier next time.

Khepri – Always fun to play you. You’re falcon is so smoooooth.

Kels – Dam, you’re too good now. Shiniest fox at the tourney.

Ray Chun – Good matches, at least the first night. Your falco is really tough to beat.

Ganon ditto guy who’s smashboards name I didn’t get – Awesome matches man. I rarely get a chance to get good ganon dittos in. Down B edgeguard is too good.

RaynEX – Wow, your fox is too good, and extremely slippery. I didn't know you could shine u-smash :dizzy:

Aaron – Good **** as always. You’ve got a very unique falco. Didn’t get to play you :(

Ihavespaceballs – You’re too good

HugQ – Nice samus, and ggs. Thanks for the vs samus advice :)

BigD – Your DK is too good. I wish I could play a better hilarious character. I should play my best char more often.

SpiritDragon – Nice low tiers, and awesome teams matches. You’ve got the verbal
mindgames, I’ll give you that.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I have already stopped fad posting, but I would like to apologize to Kansas and everyone in this thread for clogging it up with my AaroSmashGuy posts. This was supposed to be a thread for shoutouts and the like, and I feel really bad for disrupting it. I'm glad things are settling down (somewhat) and I hope everyone can forgive me.

I really wish I could've gone to this excellent tournament. Ugh, I squandered. I missed out on the last FC as well. But hopefully I can make it to SMYM9.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
more shout outs!

Chopz - it was really fun playing you. you have taught me that I still have a little bit more to go in the ways of the technical falco and for that I thank you.

Scar - no hard feelings man. your falcon is a beast and almost beat me despite me having the advantage as being a falco player. you're the best falcon i've seen next to darkrain =). I'd like to falcon ditto you sometime as falcon is my secondary.

Roc Croc - one heck of a good fox dude. you're one of the few good players I have never heard of until this tourney. then again not many people knew of me before this tourney.

Big R - I wish I was as good as you ledge teching....

Rainex/canada guy - thanks for all the tips man. I enjoyed playing you in pools and friendlies. Not every US smasher has no mindgames. I think i'm an example of this.

Darkrain - the best tourney I have ever been to hands down. you ran this tourney very well. I would like to see another one in the future. get tink to come this time lol. oh and you are still my favorite smasher/falcon player by far.

Brawlpro - that was a good 1-2 hours of smash I had with you. good games mang.

Spikes - too freaken good in teams. you + cosmo = win. MN vs WI will come soon.

Cosmo - I didn't get a chance to play you even once. weird.

Kels - way to own me in a falco ditto that first game lol. I'm gonna train myself to be more aggressive like you and chopz.

and thats the end of my shout outs.

EVERYONE -sorry my name kinda ruined this thread. hopefully it has stopped for now.

S0FT

Smash Ace
There were alot of people there so I guess ill give everyone a shoutout who gave me one :)

Shoutouts:

Thanks Jerks!

darkatma

Smash Hero
LOL did raynex go up and **** "american smashers got no mindgames!" out of his mouth?

haha

raynex, bring your crew to montreal, and come play some good people.
No, but europhoria DID get really pissed and yell at raynex: "why did you get tricked off the ledge? ALL AMERICANS camp the ledge, you know that!"

that was really funny

soft:
Good **** in teams :D

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Shout-outs:

Dendy: Thanks for teaming with me and repping CUSTOM COMBO!!! (CUSTOM COMBO!!!). You were a great teams partner, watched my back when I was getting edge-guarded and got some double-rests. Too bad we didn't make it out of pools but we still did pretty good I think. Pools match was pretty intense.

Raynex: Wow, you have rediculous Fox. You were cool to hang out with and thanks for giving me advice. Gratz' on fourth too.

Scar: Haha our mm was too good even if it was me just getting owned in three straight matches. Hope to see those vids up and thanks for the advice.

Sars Pirate/TID: Falcon dittos were awesome.

Aaron: Fad or no fad you played great and it was awesome watching your matches. Too good.

Darkrain: Thanks for hosting this it was really well run. Thanks for the friendlies too.

Geno: "I am not Jiano" I felt really dumb after that haha. Thanks for the friendlies.

Guy who had a long name from Colorado and played Mario: You have a really good Mario.

Spikes: MM was fun, your Doc is rediculous. Congrats on teams placing.

Cosmo: Sorry I forgot our mm. I watched your pools matches and you were on fire with Marth. Nice job in teams.

People I forgot: Sorry and thanks for the matches.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
There were alot of people there so I guess ill give everyone a shoutout who gave me one :)

Shoutouts:

Thanks Jerks!
Lol. Shout out to mah boy, S0FT!
(I didn't even see you there =[ )
I'll give one more shoutout I guess:
Rock Crock + QDVS, I never got to see you guys play in singles, but you guys are RIDICULOUS doubles players. You 8 stocking then 7 stocking me n my teammate made us stop going falco + DK, and we probably would have made it out of pools if we were doing falco/marth the whole time LOL
And watching you play Wife and Darkrain was pretty amazing. Seriously one of the most entertaining sets I've ever seen.
And you are JUST technical. =P

Tomacawk

Smash Master
more:
I don't remember all the names, but there was some good ganons there. You've taught me to NEVER tech straight up!
Oh, Brawl pro, I was the blonde sitting right next to you when you were playing M2K. I wish you could have gotten more multishines, I saw you doing them yesterday and you were hitting 4-5 every time. I know how it feels to get owned by M2K. I was M3K when it happened to me :p
But you have a pretty sexy fox. When you guys were doing fox dittos you came closer and closer to getting a third stock off of him

Top Bottom