• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Big_R

Smash Champion
just got home this tourny was 222fun. pools was amazing!

brackets...uhh i dont wanna talk about it.

hugq it was real teaming with u lazyboy is 2 gud
cups ur cool too
darkrain ur my fav
phat-of course mw would know the boat too well. foolish of me lol
dmac u didnt snipe me this time baby! yayuhz!!!

jiano-play more dude nov1st its goin down
souroush-u would have made this the best tourny of all time u gotta come to GA
bigd ur a thug like 16 hrs on the road
juke lets fight

qwacktuar-ur kinda qwazy bro but i like it
m2k-stop being in my pool at every big tourny im gonna go nutz lol

qdvs i meant to ask u if that was queen devoius like darkrain was saying...ggs tho it was fun
rock-ggs in teams we didnt talk much but i like ur style
chopz-u fronzled me in those friendlies ur too fast. slipperier than a fish on a tuesday
hiroshi we didnt play or talk but i just thought it was hilaroius when chops called u an albino gorilla or w/e roflll sry

thanks for the housing and everything this was 222good have another one and i will def bring like a mattres or something cuz i think i need to go to a chiropractor now lol

Tomacawk

Smash Master
things I forgot:
Shout out to massive. Thanks for the drive to Mc D's and you're fun as **** man. Hopefully I meet up with you again somewhere/sometime!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Please stop. No one is impressed.
I am...

Cactuar wants to quit melee now, everybody send him messages to convince him otherwise because I really don't want him to, it'd make me really sad =(
cactuar is tired of people camping against him and having to chase after them, that is the main reason, it made him bored of the game. I think it would be extremely dumb if cactuar quit, and I really don't want him to for multiple reasons besides it just being stupid.
NO CACTUAR, DON'T DO IT! YOU'RE THE REASON SOME PEOPLE PLAY MELEE. WE NEED YOU! IF YOU QUIT, THE MELEE COMMUNITY WILL SUFFER, AND THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING!

Cups

Smash Ace
What bothers me is that aarosmashguy isn't even welcoming your praise, so it isn't you guys congratulating him b/c he's your friend, it's you guys trying to be funny, and it's not.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
here's some cool mother****ers:

Cactuar - that was one oiled up jiggs with a green headband dripping of cactus juice. don't quit you own
Raynex - slipperiest fukken fox i've ever seen. too smooth
darkrain - stomp -> walljump -> reverse knee
HugQ - lots of matches you're a cool samus, good games
mundungu - hope you're doing well. slowest ganon ever is the best
Lovo? Idk some link player form Colorado - you own, link owns
Sago - way to out grease me in slippery falcon bonus matches.
18spikes - we own teams
spaceballs & soft - 2 awesome sets, **** the jiggs got me in the end. revenge.
TID - isai????
Wife - marth destroyer
Big_R - we did the exact same thing in singles. i lost my juice day 2
Aaro - almost had colbol, good stuff

i forgot like 10 people oh well.

WI owns. toodles

soap

Smash Hero
i hate that i feel like quitting ****, jus let him get over it instead of saying it and letting people cry about him

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Just wait for them. They will forever change the Fox vs Falcon metagame.

Edit: Assuming every Fox player can play as fast and smart as I do, of course.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
^ this is too true. shffl nair through falcon shield behind him to shine to shffled bair is too nasty.

why does fox just keep getting better?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Just wait for them. They will forever change the Fox vs Falcon metagame.

Edit: Assuming every Fox player can play as fast and smart as I do, of course.
congrats on 2nd

If I'm still playing with peach and havent quit because of camping, you dont have any excuse to quit as a Fox/Marth Player. :D

Come to Greatest Melee Tournament 2.

Aarosmashguy is still the best.

I dont think you guys can handle the way atlantic south does things.

bit of advice:

All your posts complaining only makes us stronger!!!!!!

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
i get owned on a consistent basis by raynex ;) hell yeah.lllllll

my fulcking llll key is brokllenl

eldit: @ xif lwhen is gmlt2? lll

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Great tourney to all. At work right now....got some free time to post. Will post more later on. I am the king of housing. Everyone that stayed at my house better give my mom a shoutout too. :O She made some **** good breakfast!

GOTM

Smash Champion
this tournament was amazing. ill post shoutouts later but i gotta bring up dmac and say that hes like the best person ever, haha

Alukard

Smash Hero
u guys ****ting on scar are real mean ... he is a really nice guy ...also

good **** hard gay =] and m2k is like in the $$ now

scar sry all these dudes are *******s ... good job getting 5th in teams =]

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
cactuar is tired of people camping against him and having to chase after them, that is the main reason, it made him bored of the game. I think it would be extremely dumb if cactuar quit, and I really don't want him to for multiple reasons besides it just being stupid.
cactuar is one of the few people i find really nice south of the border.

please don't quit : ( actually do whatever you want, but don't tell people you're quiting, just leave the scene silently. also, please stay.
my teammate. Remember me from pools at georgia?
I remember you were black and angry, those were some good matches fast fox guy.
haahahahhaha @ black and angry, that's 522 for ya.

GOTM

Smash Champion
1: Mew2King - "Who are you?" LOL, that's literally like the third time you've asked me that. Also, you're gay in smash.
2: Cactuar - You quitting better not mean you not teaching me how to become you. Good ****ing **** on beating Darkrain dude, I saw your teachings come to life, haha.
3: darkrain - I've never seen a faster Falcon in my life in person before, haha. You're incredible dude. Thanks so much for the housing as well, like 25-30 people staying over isn't a small thing at all.
4: RaynEX - "OoooooOoooooh...." LMAO. Good to see you again, fun matches as well. You're fox did beast as hell in tourney dude. Way to **** Hungrybox, lol.
5: hungrybox - Your Jiggs ***** me, lol. Good stuff though dude, also nice match vs. M2K, ha.
5: Wife - Dude your peach is like freaking INSANE. It's like so much better than I thought it was. Way to **** like every event at this thing, including coming in and beating Darkrain in crews, lol.
7: Chopz - I didn't get to play you but I have one word to describe your Falco, "beautiful".
7: Colbol - You're my favorite Florida smasher EVER, lol. We probably had like the funniest conversations all weekend, hahaha. When I come to Orlando during Christmas break, I'm playing you and other Orlando players.
9: Juke - CLOSE set dude, lol. That was seriously one of the closest sets I've ever had in my life. Way to pull it out.
9: Dark Sonic - I like your Marth, it moves real nice.
9: Jiano - I heard you haven't played in a while but then you ****, lol, good stuff.
9: Aarosmashguy - I don't want to just jump on the bandwagon but you're incredible. I was like mad impressed. Do your thing bro.
13: ihavespaceballs - Only played you in teams but your down smash ***** me, lol.
13: phatgamer - Camel Menthol Wides...dipset, haha.
13: RockCrock - You're mad chill, and one of the best parts of the weekend was watching your Ganon and DK **** scar in like a million straight matches, lmao.
17: Europhoria - Nice stuff dude. You are like impossible to approach in teams, lol. I don't know why.
17: HugQ - Nice ONE friendly we had, haha. Way to give west coast an appearance here, haha.
17: QDVS - Another cool as **** smasher from Florida.
17: KOS-MOS - You ***** me I think harder than anyone I can remember recently, lol. Like...god **** dude, haha. Nice freaking stuff. Your peach is nice as hell.
17: Scar - Good **** in teams you little *******. I would tell you who blows but you probably already know.
25: Raistlin - You were one of the 3 Jiggs in my pool. That pool blew, lol.
25: BigD - Your Falcon is so much different than any Falcon I play, lol. Way to **** me. I want more matches with you though whenever we are both at another tournament.
25: dmac - D ****ING MAC. YOU ARE THE MAN, lol. Way to like make the tournament even possible for everyone, haha. Also, driving Philly around like EVERYWHERE. Too clutch dude, you deserve so much credit for this thing, seriously. Hope to see you again in the future.

Couple Chicago kids I met: I'm sorry I forgot your guys' names, but you guys were awesome, haha. I want to try and make it up to that tournament as well.
N64: hope to see you at a NY tourney soon bro. Good set.
Captain Love: what a gay freaking pool that was, lol.
Idea - You're chill as hell. Nice Jiggs too dude. All you Canada guys were awesome.
JT: your Young Link is ****.
StealthRaptor: Thanks for getting us at the airport dude. Really appreciate it. Also, good matches.
Pyrotech: Nice fox man. I'll see you on the boards and hope to play you in person again too.

To anyone I forgot, your probably awesome, unless you blow. Midwest is amazing, good stuff to everyone. This tournament was ran so well, and the venue was like unbelievable. Hope to make it there again for something.

Edit: NY where were you?!?! We needed you guys, it was SO quiet when anyone but Darkrain was doing ANYTHING good, lmao.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
jake jillinhaugh(however you spell it).

how could you forget smeesh? you signed his hat.

raynex- very nice smasher, it was awesome watching you and phat play in pools close matches. probably the fastest fox with the most unique style of fast ever.
cactuar- your fox is inspiring, good **** ****** peeps.
darkrain- your the most entertaining smasher in the WORLD. but your falcon sucks i'll poop.
scar- your definetly a nice guy. idk if you'll ever be a darkrain. but your definetly a cool guy and it was funny seeing you do the falcon pose taunt after you won against cactuar in a match.
smeesh- good **** making it into brackets.
phat- king of housing, the milk was delicious.
murn- UNDERGROUND ROLLA COASTA!!!
mo- you should play more often, and grab the ledge. good **** making it into brackets.
m2k-good job and thank you for contacting me and talking.

Top Bottom