• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Dark_Crono

Smash Journeyman
Calling me bad at melee only supports me not being a nerd. Talk to anybody that met me there, I'm not nerdy at all. I was one of three wearing a flat bill hat and popping my collar, and I had by far the most stylish shoes.
I follow up because unlike you, I met people at the venue who I want to talk to more.
lol, why you talk about the way you dress?, i can tell youre a nerd just because of the way you described you were not a nerd xD.

D

Deleted member

good job @ cactuar for not picking random characters and getting 7th.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
You know nothing of smoking marijuana. You know only what the mainstream media has told you.
You don't know me. At all. Period. The worst ***** I've gotten is probably better than the BEST you've gotten, assuming you aren't a virgin.
I'm in college right now with a 3.8 on a 4.0 scale. I scored a 27 composite score on my ACT.
I like to hang out with friends, play sports, play video games, smoke the occasional marijuana, and just have fun.
I break all stereotypes of stoners, nerds, geeks, punks, and skateboarders.
I pop my collar because girls like it.
Everything I have I have bought with the 2 jobs I work in addition to being a full time college student.
I'm done responding to anybody who didn't attend this event.

Dark_Crono

Smash Journeyman
You know nothing of smoking marijuana. You know only what the mainstream media has told you.
You don't know me. At all. Period. The worst ***** I've gotten is probably better than the BEST you've gotten, assuming you aren't a virgin.
I'm in college right now with a 3.8 on a 4.0 scale. I scored a 27 composite score on my ACT.
I like to hang out with friends, play sports, play video games, smoke the occasional marijuana, and just have fun.
Everything I have I have bought with the 2 jobs I work in addition to being a full time college student.
dude really youre so insecure that you dont even know it... i understand that youre mad and all but if you want people to stop posting stupid **** you have to be the first one doing it.

JFox

Smash Hero
aarosmashguy beat scar because falco is **** against Falcon. Thats all. Thats like someone celebrating if a sheik beats a marth. You guys are silly. Not even aarosmashguy was that proud of the win. Its a bad matchup, lol.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I love when people start pissing contests online. It's funny since none of the stuff above can be proven. unless you have pics of these alleged dimes you **** with.:chuckle:

contrary to your belief son, a lot of people who play smash are very well adjusted cool people. and if you are indeed as cool as you are your not even really that special lmao.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Way to show how little you c0ck is. Popped collars arent cool, not since 1996.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
why does everyone think this is such an upset anyway, ever since I've knowned aaron he's been pretty ridiculous against falcon. It is Falco vs. Falcon, that matchup is lol for falco most of the time.

With that said aaron is still a beast.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
:] i play with aaro a lot. i've even been in his room :D and he is indeed a god.
NO hate to scar tho, cuz he's amazing.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
One time at a biweekly tournament in Minnesota, SuperDoodleMan and AaroSmashGuy entered the room at the same time.

Rest in Peace to the many smashers that lost their lives that day :crying: I can still smell their burning flesh.

DYC

Smash Champion
Just stop. All of you stop. Keep this **** out of the results thread because none of it matters. Anymore unrelated posts are going to get reported.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
good tourney darkrain.

well i will say one thing about this tourney i discovered.

darkrain is the most ELECTRIFYING player in HISTORY of melee.

there was not one combo i didn't go nuts on.

darkrain is a king.

Uli

Smash Champion
This tourny was absolute
thanks darkrain for hosting this
darkrain is too good!!!!

GG all :D

Phat thanks for the housing man!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
you people ruined the shoutout threads with the aerosmashguy thing good job. Cactuar and me just went through 13 pages of mostly nonsense and think it's ********

darkrain it was really fun, have more sometime

Cactuar wants to quit melee now, everybody send him messages to convince him otherwise because I really don't want him to, it'd make me really sad =(

everyone else - i probably forget each individual person, so good games all it was fun

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo, Bernard man, amazing s***, you came in fourth! =D

Gogogogogogogo Canada!!! =)

And good job coming in fifth with Unknown522!

You guys are my idols. <3

And LOL, Mew2King won, again! xD

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Darkrain went beast mode vs. Rock and I in LB finals!!!

This was a really fun tourney, venue was great, it was ran fine, and I even got to use CF in crews!!!

Yayuhz!!!

I'll post some more later...I have class soon and am ****ing tired as ****!!!

Oh and people please stop spamming/arguing over the Aaro/Scar thing...it's pretty dumb!!!

:colorful:

Uli

Smash Champion
you people ruined the shoutout threads with the aerosmashguy thing good job. Cactuar and me just went through 13 pages of mostly nonsense and think it's ********

darkrain it was really fun, have more sometime

Cactuar wants to quit melee now, everybody send him messages to convince him otherwise because I really don't want him to, it'd make me really sad =(

everyone else - i probably forget each individual person, so good games all it was fun
why does cactuar want to quit?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
cactuar is tired of people camping against him and having to chase after them, that is the main reason, it made him bored of the game. I think it would be extremely dumb if cactuar quit, and I really don't want him to for multiple reasons besides it just being stupid.

Top Bottom