• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Hot Uncle Sparky

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4356-0645-2703
Can't handle the hour? pass the time by reading the comments on Twitch, they're a hoot.

Last edited:

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
Remember to spam my message box if Pac Man and/or Snake is confirmed! And with that, I'm out!

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I predict the following newcomers: Chrom, Shulk and Lloyd Irving (Lloyd as the Namco rep).
I also predict the following veterans to be shown: Captain Falcon, Ness and Falco (with Falco possibly having an altered moveset showcase).

Not necissarily all in one trailer of course though.

Have fun everyone! I know I will =D

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'd laugh so hard if we got Krystal.

Don't think we will, but it'd be amazing to see all those tears. Amazing.
I'm actually gonna be angry and scared at the same time if it happens. *shivers* Personally I think I worry way too much, but if she gets revealed... *cue nuclear meltdown episode*
Now if Palutena gets revealed... *cue exploding rainbows*

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Final newcomer predictions:

Pac-Man, Ridley, Mii and if we get a 4th then fudge it, K. Rool.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is TIME a reliable source? I don't know the site. Starfox looks to much like Starfox 64 3D imo. Might be fake.
Time is reliable.

It's freaking Time for goodness sake.

T

Trick or Treat

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if they saved the Smash information for the Invitational tonight.
Really hope not. I have to work tonight. I was happy about getting to see the whole Direct but really I just want to see Smash info.

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
I can hardly wait. Star Fox U was really out of the blue for me; I can't image what other revelations are to come! SO HYPE

Wobz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WobzGames
*holds hands together*

Robin.....Bandana Dee.....Ridley......Robin.....Bandana Dee....Ridley......Robin....Bandana Dee.....Ridley.....

oooooooooooooooh.........oooh may thy sakurai give us these characters, and I am a happy man......please based god sakurai, please......
RIDELY I NEEEEED HIM

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Ign and twitch nintendo and e3 are streaming it *** welll... Ign will probably have the best of those...
What's the title of the official twitch stream? I've found a number of them saying Nintendo e3......

edit: Never mind, I found one titled play Nintendo and it has over 15k watchers so I must be in the right place.

Last edited:

Wobz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WobzGames
I predict the following newcomers: Chrom, Shulk and Lloyd Irving (Lloyd as the Namco rep).
I also predict the following veterans to be shown: Captain Falcon, Ness and Falco (with Falco possibly having an altered moveset showcase).

Not necissarily all in one trailer of course though.

Have fun everyone! I know I will =D
Yes Lloyd

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Mewtwo and Pac for sure. Another newcomer too, maybe Ridley/K Rool/Shulk/Chrom/Palutena.

Link to Twitch plz?

Shog

Smash Ace
Can someone tell me how I can watch the direct or footage? Not American here so no idea :p

ACDC

Smash Journeyman
This is the moment of truth, the time we've all been waiting for. Let us pray to the flying spaghetti monster that we all get the characters we want

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It'd be cool if it started and ended with a newcomer. Pacman and Ridley respectively.

Also revealing Snake and Mewtwo during.

Top Bottom