• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'd laugh so hard if we got Krystal.

Don't think we will, but it'd be amazing to see all those tears. Amazing.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
YES NEW STAR FOX.

As big a fan as I am of it, Star Fox is PERFECT at Fox-Falco-Wolf for now though. No need for 4 characters.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I'm tellin' ya guys, this E3 is going to kill me. I don't think I can survive this level of hype.

Tottenham

Smash Cadet
I've been one of the many guests lurking around the site for the last few months, but I couldn't wait any longer to create an account here. The hype is too strong for me to handle now! Hopefully we can get some information on the Earthbound boys and Captain Falcon.

Shroob

Sup?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if they saved the Smash information for the Invitational tonight.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if they saved the Smash information for the Invitational tonight.
That's what I fear too. That's gonna take alotta caffeine in my part of the world.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
AKLSMCLKASMELKMSLKCMLKSAME3MSALCMSAKLEMLASKMCLMASD -> My line of thought

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I'm dooing a drinking game today... So if the hype doesn't killl me alchool proabably will ... :D
*Drink for every good game Microsoft showcases = sober
*Drink for every good game Sony showcases = sober
*Drink for every good game Nintendo showcases = Alcohol Poisoning.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I do have to wonder with what was probably one of their bigger gun reveals how Nintendo is feeling that this got out.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Come now, my friends! We have waited a whole year for this moment to arise! We have learned much about Smash since that fateful day at E3 2013, and now we arrive at the promised land! In the name of Smash Brothers, we move forward!

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Just imagine if Slippy was put in as a troll character. Like as a completely useless fighter, sort of a "hah I beat you with Slippy" type thing.

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
I think the reason obvious veterans such as falcon, falco and ness haven't been shown is because they're gonna show them in the trailers for the newcomers in some way.

Top Bottom