• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Maybe the leak's real, but I'm thinking that many predictions I'm seeing here are wrong... Yeah, people will never give me credibility because my message counter says only 4XX messages. This is a thing that I noticed recently

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Why would Colors be an option in the top right? It's never been like that before. Ever. Fake Fake Fake.

The creator of this "leak" is once again forgetting that a 3DS version of the game exists and therefore the roster must fit on the top screen of it. There is no way as depicted that it could.
Just because we've never had a colors options doesn't make it fake. And if it was fabricated, the person who made it would know that its never been there before, and thus wouldn't add it. This isn't really a valid point to discredit it.

As for the 3DS layout, who knows? It could be rearranged completely for that, or could be one of those character wheel things, since you wouldn't have two people navigating the select screen at once.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I think you're misunderstanding what 'Colors' and 'Palettes' represents as far as the leak goes.

The leaker is suggesting that you can select unique color palettes for your Smashers. I'd imagine changing alts/team colors as usual is done in the same way it's always been done.

That's how I interpreted it, anyway. Lots of fighting games are incorporating things like customized character colors and the like. Look at Blazblue and Street Fighter x Tekken. I don't find it particularly odd that Smash would have that kind of customization there.
You know what that means...

CAPTAIN FABULOUS IN FULL GLORY

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Let's talk about these custom Colors a bit more. What kind of colors you would want? I would want: A Good Red Luigi, a Rosalina Daisy, Waluigi Captain Falcon, and some more.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No it doesn't. It stayed Wii Fit TRAINER in the game and the website. For it to be different elsewhere doesn't make any sense
The direct switches spelling.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Let's talk about these custom Colors a bit more. What kind of colors you would want? I would want: A Good Red Luigi, a Rosalina Daisy, Waluigi Captain Falcon, and some more.
I want a color that would turn megaman into quote from cave story

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
The same reason why Brawl's are all caps.

People are really picky on the leak. Can you imagine what they'd say if this was leaked for Brawl?

"Wow Zelda/Shiek is squished so fake nice photoshop anyone who believe this is an idiot it doesnt have k rool"

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
People are really picky on the leak. Can you imagine what they'd say if this was leaked for Brawl?

"Wow Zelda/Shiek is squished so fake nice photoshop anyone who believe this is an idiot it doesnt have k rool"
I'm pretty sure it did, and this same thing happened. However the art was there for characters we've never seen before so it was confirmed real.

Shroob

Sup?
I honestly still don't think we're getting a 3rd DK character, but that's just me.

I have a hard time processing how Wolf could get in over Lucas when they're both semi-clones.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I'm pretty sure it did, and this same thing happened. However the art was there for characters we've never seen before so it was confirmed real.

You just won't let the Ridley pic go will you

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I honestly still don't think we're getting a 3rd DK character, but that's just me.

I have a hard time processing how Wolf could get in over Lucas when they're both semi-clones.
If the Star Fox rumors of a new game are true, I can understand since Mother is currently dead.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Roster...you have everything I want, and you're so close I can taste you.

Please don't be false...please.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

You just won't let the Ridley pic go will you
Hey man, I don't hate the roster or the leak. I just don't want to hype myself up in case it is false.

It is. Wii Fit Trainer is the cause
Dude, you are holding on to something that is so miniscule. At least say the reason is that it is to coincidental for Ridley not to be shown.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Regardless, I don't see a 3rd DK rep happening.
You raise a good point. Mewtwo I think is a safer guess to go with the Pokemon, but Olimar could be there between Diddy/Kirby and Lucas could remain.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Every time we are the Wii Fit Trainer it's always Wii Fit TRAINER. Here it's different as WII FIT TRAINER
In the Direct it was Wii FIT TRAINERS. Are you saying that direct is a fake, or that the Smash Bros site is a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom