• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dville Smash out (dis thread is ova please stop postin on it i hav perfect 200 posts)

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
WTF TAYLOR U GOT A Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF TODAYS UR B-DAY TAYLOR?? DIAMN SON, HAPPY B-DAY NIKKKA. anywayz, Im pretty much broke too..........i only have like 15 dollas.

mm falco 4 life??

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
ummmmmmmmmmm no..................and wtf its not my birthday stupid my birthdays in may

stupid gametrade said that i won't get my wii till christmas.................screw that i'm gonna go buy it somewhere else

swift

Smash Journeyman
oh please

Chea son me and honeyfresh(also known as crimsontide) will kick u muthafukkkkkkkkassss asseeeeees to china town..............................

p.s. swift who u bringin shawn or the luigi player??? Either way u gonna lose homey.

p.s. again....................Money matches any1??? And i wont mm u if u can beat me............................yes im talking to u bluezaft and DoH...........................and every1 who has posted on this thread.................................................but especially bluezaft and DoH
Talk is cheap buddy. We will see about that. Me and shawn are going to beat you guys so don't be surprized when we do.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
lol im the samus player from gametrade and honeyfresh is the falco player, and my bro(who plays link)doesnt have an account soooo ya...........................**** i thought u knew this was me...........................that's y i was talkin shiz cuz i thought u wouldnt take it seriously.

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
lol that peach never talked trash he was just cockey (kinda like shawn) and wasn't rly that good (unlike shawn) so it made him kinda mad that he lost to him

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
no............its taylor....................chris is the crazy samus guy..............................

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
not yet......................i haven't played ne of these ppl but chris has played drew and some of his friends that are ranked in the top 10 in the state............but idk if they will be there

some of the ppl comin though are gonna put that gametrade tourney to shame so u better bring your a-game

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
only people who played me really is bluezaft, DOH n my homeboyz. I just got into playin it at tournaments, since people kept sayin da only way u can really get betta is 2 play alot of people 2 learn alot of new stuff.
So i decide to hold my own tourney.

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
he got *****............big time.......................no offense chris but he knows it to

those guys r rly good

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I 4 stocked him in our Money Match :)

And seriously there's like 7 different pointless conversations going on in here...

Just talk to each other on AIM or something lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Drew is the best in Dallas and easily top 10 in the state. I would be amazed if he DID'NT get *****.

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
lol y don't u ask him...........................he just commented.......................................

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I focus mainly on...

Marth, Sheik, Fox, Falco, Falcon, Doc, & Young Link

In about that order.

I keep trying to drop Sheik and Fox but I don't think that's ever gonna really happen >_>

Also... I guess I could try to come to this, but I doubt I'll be able to make it up there from A&M...

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
lol o i didn't realize that falco 4 life.......my bad...............................and about shawn beatin him thats cause shawn has his game and has had it for like 1 month now so he has no way of practicing......................and he still almost beat u in the tournament......................just wait till he gets his game back

tell shawn if u see him to bring chris's game to this tournament

bluezaft

The True Zaft
It could be just a rumor, but I hear he focuses on Marth, Sheik, Fox, Falco, Falcon, Doc, & Young Link, in about that order.

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
lol swift u need to read before u post he just said who he plays with........................

swift

Smash Journeyman
lol o i didn't realize that falco 4 life.......my bad...............................and about shawn beatin him thats cause shawn has his game and has had it for like 1 month now so he has no way of practicing......................and he still almost beat u in the tournament......................just wait till he gets his game back

tell shawn if u see him to bring chris's game to this tournament
The only game he won was the one I sucided twice playing around and even then it was close.

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
u lost....................admit it u effin lost..............................and if u were playin around how come u looked so constipated while u were playin.............................seriously man up to your defeats

lol ya.............................i like bluezafts smartass remark too..............i'm kinda pissed i didn't think of it first

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
dang now chris will never get his game.......................y can't he go didn't he say he could earlier today

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love how I told people to stop posting so much and instead there were like 50 posts in 10 minutes.

And swift don't double post there's an edit button for a reason.

However I believe this is my first chance to merge a non-Houston area double post so I'll thank you for that.

Top Bottom