• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dville Smash out (dis thread is ova please stop postin on it i hav perfect 200 posts)

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
**** i hope u aint gotta work. I was looking foward to a rematch, even though you'll propably still wup my ***.

n if u don't come who's gonna do tha brackets

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
It depends on how much I could make here really...but if my checks don't come in I'm not going into work.

Yokoson

Smash Journeyman
The 18th? Thats Wii-eve! Midnight lauch that segways into the Wii party!! But since this is in Dallas Richard and I will support our very local scene. I want to test some new things anyway.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
it sure is i really didn't realize how close it was even though i got it right infront of my phone. But i aint got no use for a wii until SSBB comes out next year just like i aint got no use 4 the gamecube except 4 SSBM

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
i plan on going im sure i'll get destroyd but it'll be nice to meet all u metroplex smashers and see just how much work i have left to do to be competitive

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
bad news people i just found out i failed 2 classes.
Chemistry wit a 64 and Geometry wit a 55.
i'm scared as **** rite now, i don't no wat my mom's or my dad's gonna do.
dey may even cancel this tourney. I havn't told any1 yet. I'm just waiting for da rite moment and even then i don't no wat 2 expect.

So all yall and me can do is hope 4 da best so dat this tourney can go ahead and commense.
P.S. i'm a get my a** beat when i tell em

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I went to one in Richardson...I don't think I went to one in Mesquite.

How can you fail high school classes?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
becaus dat ****s hard as hell
n don't giv me dat bull S*** talkin about how easy high school is n u hav to be dumb to fail a class in it. Each year dat **** get harder n harder n dis that year its just pushin a little to hard. but it was my fault i failed chemistry cause all i do is sleep in class and i don't turn n projects, but Geometry is all da teachers fault. How da hell u gonna teach something u don't no **** about, and its a pre AP class. and ther's only 1 pre AP teacher because r last 1 u might hav heard about on da news, he went around f****** wit little girls. I aint even gonna continue afta dat since i know how dumb my techer is.

U can tell i'm mad as hell right now

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I could make a tournament over the thanksgiving break, I'm not going anywhere.

EDIT: when does everyone get off and until when?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
I told my mom n she was mad as hell, but she'll still let me have it. So all i got now is my dad, which is goin to be alot harder. He already called me n i didn't answer da phone, but i'll tlk to him around 1 so i'll find out then.

felix45

Smash Lord
I could make a tournament over the thanksgiving break, I'm not going anywhere.

EDIT: when does everyone get off and until when?

I have the whole week of thanksgiving off.

Oh, but dont make the tourney on thanksgiving or the day after (day after because of the uber traffic on the highways...everyone goes to buy crap after thanksgiving, you know how that works)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I actually have school the day before Thanksgiving.......for some ******** reason. So I could have a tournament on wednesday, it would just have to start around 3, and we'd only have time for singles. Or I could do one on saturday. Whatever works for you guys.

Any news about your tournament, falco4life?

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
well if falco's tourny falls through u guys are welcome to come down to arlington and to my house... not real big but i got a good sized tv and room for 1 or 2 more so pending on how many people were planning on coming and if u guys dont mind sharing tv's and such i'll give u guys that alternative

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well i just came back from my dads house, and he was like he don't want 2 cancel it, but he needs to find a way 2 punish me. so if thats the only way to do it then so be it. But he said i'll find out 2morrow after he talks 2 my mom about it.
But overall by his exspression i think he'll let me hav it, and give me a much worst punishement later on

The suspense is skillin me

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Good news 4 U people. I just talked to my dad and he said I CAN HAV IT

Bad news 4 me. I think he thought of something even worse 4 me

felix45

Smash Lord
I actually have school the day before Thanksgiving.......for some ******** reason. So I could have a tournament on wednesday, it would just have to start around 3, and we'd only have time for singles. Or I could do one on saturday. Whatever works for you guys.

Any news about your tournament, falco4life?
both dates should work for me.

edit: haha I may be able to make this saturday actually, so long as it starts on time I should be fine. This saturday I dont have work till 5pm so yah. Well actually I should check how far away you live....

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
DIIIIAAAAM i might go, but im not sure. If i come ill bring my friend and my bro. Im pretty sure im commin though.

swift u finally got an account...................................

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'll be there. DoH, are you going, or do I need to bring my laptop?

Any volunteers to bring a tv/cube?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
this is who i know is actually going

Falco4Life (3)
Bluezaft
Nin9 (2)
Swift (2)
Yokoson
DarkMagus
Epotn
(da number by da names is if they bringin friends)

but if most of the people who aren't sure there goin shows, it'll b alot betta

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
definitely. they are good too. technical skill is up there. youngest one plays falco and can LCancel, SHL, WD. the works.

EDIT: i will bring a tv and cube

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
well my cousin is the same way, decent fox. lives in richardson... seriously. smash family. he may come too. ill verify that tomorrow.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
we all play soccer. couple of D1 schools wanted me among other D2 no BS. oral roberts, ocu, central arkansas, st edwards... nothing but soccer and smash in this family!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
nothin but football,basketball,and track in mine. i quit football and everybody was like WTF so i had to get n track and atleast do something. so i threw discuss, but i don't no if i'm a do anything this year since my classes r hard n my grades r low (a terrible combination).

Top Bottom