• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dville Smash out (dis thread is ova please stop postin on it i hav perfect 200 posts)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I guess I'll go to this seeing as how my check hasn't come in yet and I don't have enough gas to make it to dallas and back twice.

Bluezaft, teams?

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm. i know shortly after moast 3 there was a lil tourny at Trugamerz and me and this real good peach teamed up in a couple of friendlies to beat these noobs who were talkin sayin they were all good. and we both used G&W and beat em. i thought that was you. i always came to the tournys back then with pootTHEbox.

EDIT: im pretty sure drew beat chang in the finals. maybe that was you and im gettin the brother idea from who knows where?

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
ah i see. well im lookin for someone to team with if teams is gonna be part of this tourny. so let me know ppl.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
ill prolly be back sometime friday but ill let you know soon. wow i just went thru the 7 habits of pros thread... the sora vs fastliketree story has got to be the funniest thing ever. period.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
i did the same thing like 2 nights ago was like 3am but i couldnt stop reading cus i found it so entertaining

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
he lives in bedford. close to the airport. he said he'll take a day off from his girl sometime next week and play. supposedly.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
lololol yeah def. were gonna go to your house and ball as well as play smash. zach still jumps higher than any white man ever. tim duncan inspire you any lately?

felix45

Smash Lord
wait, box & nin, a smasher lives in bedford near D/FW?

I live in colleyville (bedford is literally across the street) near D/FW.

MUST SMASH WITH SAID PLAYER!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Don't forget about me and my friend. Were pretty good on teams as well.
Well i think i'm atleast decent on teams, i just got a partner whose still needs alot of practice (plays wit mario), but dats da only person locally i play good wit on teams. My otha friend dat plays wit Ganondorf is a f***** dumb a** . he always just charges right in n keeps goin from 1 person 2 da other n hittin me while he's doin it.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Felix: nin9 knows what's up with bedford dude.

Jared: Homer Simpson and Tommy Chong have inspired me much more than Tim Duncan. Heh. I'm terribly out of shape, but my smash is up. That boy's vertical scares me.

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
i'll be there fo sho too.............................me and luda r teamin up to beat all your *****............................in tic-tac toe wanna play afterwards?

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
lol at james. and by the way i can take you to this if you dont wanna drive. unless your not goin for other reasons.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
You sure? There room with your bros, Zach, and all? If so i'm prolly down then. I'm gonna go to my last resort and sell the books that I never used this semester at school. I'll prolly be doing that tommorow.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
My team partner just said he may not be able to come cause of family. so either i'll go wit my dumb a** ganondorf friend or i'll need a person to do teams wit me

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
Chea son me and honeyfresh(also known as crimsontide) will kick u muthafukkkkkkkkassss asseeeeees to china town..............................

p.s. swift who u bringin shawn or the luigi player??? Either way u gonna lose homey.

p.s. again....................Money matches any1??? And i wont mm u if u can beat me............................yes im talking to u bluezaft and DoH...........................and every1 who has posted on this thread.................................................but especially bluezaft and DoH

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I do believe you already agreed to a $2 MM with me...are you cancelling? We've never even played each other.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
i did..................hmmmm ok ill keep my word and $2 mm u. I know we havent played, but if u play wit drew and them pwnage players a lot then u must be good.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I've only had a chance to get owned by Drew and co. once before. I'm from San Antonio, so I'm new to the Dallas smash scene.

EDIT: Still playing Marth, falco4life? Hmmm. Well I can't just back down, so you're on.

honeyfresh

Smash Rookie
i don't have ne money.....................chris can i borrow a few dollars...................ill let u play my revolution

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I never get to play with Drew and he owns me for free...

MM me...

And you still owe me a MM from before if I recall correctly.

Top Bottom