• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Had Jeff started coaching me at the beginning of the match, or even a stock before he did, I would have won the match with ease. I overthought it and choked, and got stage-***** on Rainbow Cruise. No surprise there though lol.

Tommy: Agreed.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Dew gets easier when you realize that 95% of the hits revolve around grabs.

No offense.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
sure I guess you could say that ^

But lets have a mm at NLL drew if you really believe that, 25$? falco vs ddd?

seibs: sure I don't mind but that depends when I'll c ya again. Either NLL or my tourney in late dec when chu is over.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I do know if you use Fair with Falco on a Jiggs, she can rest you while you use it (in the middle of the attack).

Jiggs will also space your aerials harder. She'll wait until you attack, move back with her aerial mobility, and hit you all day for it.

You need to close gaps with lasers (Stage long gaps) Phantasm when you think she's about to land. Zone her out with Jabs, Ftilts, and Utilts until you can get a sliding up smash after she aerials.

Good enough for you?
Yet you failed to read any of my post again about fair. I wasn't talking about falco's in particular. This is why its impossible to debate with you. You don't read full post.
I never said your a bad falco. I also never said you didn't know anything
Why don't you read my post carefully and then start blowing **** out your ***
Edit: you missing the whole point of the topic
:phone:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
All falco or any character has to do is spam dair,nair. Bair, upair,fair.
2-DJeff said:
Yet you failed to read any of my post again about fair. I wasn't talking about falco's in particular.
I am legitimately confused with how I'm suppose to handle this situation.

Also you completely ignored the whole main part of the post where I actually said how to win that matchup.

Anyone coaching anyone makes them more relaxed and focused. I'm not convinced 2-DJeff said anything to you to help you win, but the fact that he was there made you feel at ease and stay into the game rather than in your own anxiety.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Also you completely ignored the whole main part of the post where I actually said how to win that matchup.

Anyone coaching anyone makes them more relaxed and focused. I'm not convinced 2-DJeff said anything to you to help you win, but the fact that he was there made you feel at ease and stay into the game rather than in your own anxiety.
your kidding right? Lol seriously xant believe you said that.... slap yourself. And anyone that agrees to this needs to also. Still blowing sgut out of your *** because you can't accept the facts lol. I guess I have that lust on people :troll:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

^^^
This is actually how i felt when Viper coached me.
There's no way i could have remained as calm as i was during that match if it weren't for him.

Especially the planking near the end. I can't plank unless someone is there rootin' me on haha

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I said 3 concrete things to drew. Spam air attacks but fair. he asked when and isaid when he's in your face. He laser point blank when jiggs was airborne in his face and I said don't do that. Final thing I said was let the game go to time. Because I counted your ledge grabs but I wasn't for sure. So he try to go in but he lost. Because mink planked him at 100 something percent and drew got impatient.. and me tell drew all this was at his last stock and hes at around 80-120% and mink at zero. And drew hit mink with a million air attacks and brought it back after I told him. don't believe me? We got the footage. @ mink I do agree with tommy but that wasn't the case at all. He wasn't even watching. I didn't even tell drew to stay calm. so yea... I'm done my reference is the pmm video game 3 last stock when it comes out. Get at me.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Anyone coaching anyone makes them more relaxed and focused.
Not necessarily true. I hate being coached because people tell me how to play instead of let me work my magic. For some players, you have to let them follow their instinctive play.

For me for instance, playing safe means playing not to lose. I am one to force the issue and my main goal is to open up an opponent's defense. I remember my match with MVD where I was playing well and he adapted but other players around that were telling me what to do instead of letting me figure out myself.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
W.e. I speak you obviously understand it. Jack ***. Sorry I'm on my phone and was lazy to put commas and periods. Don't say **** if you don't understand it

How am I suppose to prove you wrong if I can't understand you?

I don't have a problem with bad grammar....but when people can't understand you...that's when it gets really bad.

Top Bottom