• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo, your debt is due

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
most census jobs only last for a few weeks.

also i'm only on page 8 of that top posters list.

:(

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Cool stories bros.

On some real **** though, DJ mentioned something to me about going to a job interview today I think. It's one of those census jobs that pay quite well so I'd give him a week or two. If he gets the job, he should definitely be able to pay people back within the next few months.
Thanks for the update, but I don't know if this is true or not. DJ tends to say a lot of things. :/

Of course I don't expect him to pay up everyone everything now. He's pretty broke from what I hear.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'm more disappointed than I am angry.

I'm not calling for him to be out of the community or anything.

I'm just saying people need to be aware.

If he gets a job, that's awesome.

If not, then he better not try to go to any more tournaments until he gets **** straight.

This thread's purpose should mostly be to call him out, make it known, and pressure him to straighten the **** up.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
All right. I'm here. Going to ban every one associated with that member who posted the not so nice thing last page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom