• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diamonds in the Rough: The South Team at FC

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Hell, I want a MM with Chaddd. He seems like a cool guy, just hasn't accepted the MM I challenged him to in the LTEC thread yet :(

Oh yeah, I dabble in other fighters as well. It'd be cool to play you in some 3S or ST if you play those

chaddd

Smash Lord
Hell, I want a MM with Chaddd. He seems like a cool guy, just hasn't accepted the MM I challenged him to in the LTEC thread yet :(

Oh yeah, I dabble in other fighters as well. It'd be cool to play you in some 3S or ST if you play those
Hell yeah. I play both 3S and ST. But my favorite is Marvel vs Capcom 2. I can bring all 3, if you want.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Hell yeah. I play both 3S and ST. But my favorite is Marvel vs Capcom 2. I can bring all 3, if you want.
sounds good, I know for a fact that I would get ***** in MVC2, but hell bring it anyways. I'd love to learn some things, Can't wait :p

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm pretty good at MvC2 myself. I don't do infinites...but i think i can hold my own and get lucky enough for a win here or there in none-dead-serious play. I occasionally play people here that can do infinites, so i'm at least somewhat experienced with the farmiliarity of what to look out for settup wise, and the habits of top-tier play.
My best team is BlackHeart, Doom, Cyclopes. I do however pride myself in my lower tiers and prefer the more creative play required in using them: spidey, venom, amingo, collosus, and dhalsim being my favorites.

I play Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 online, via mame32k on kaillera network..and that would probabl be my 2nd best fighter, actually. But classic MK players are few and far between..and its very rare for people to have the right system and game to meet up and play it. (although i suppose MK:Trilogy is close enough, despite many minute modifications that alter play almot more than most would think)

PB&J

Smash Hero
half the thread is hating on chaddd..after ltec2 i know chaddd will have more respect and hopefully have a full team by then...stop the hating because most of u r good and everybody knows but who cares play smash...we r here to have fun

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yes, lets stop with all the hate messages and just wait for some results from LTEC2.

And while were at the tourney we should have everyone who is good enter a bracket. And then the Top(However many people we need for the Regional Crew thing) players will be put on the regional crew for the South.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea that sounds best.
best performers at LTEC save themselves a spot. and the remaining + those who didn't make it, can battle it out at FCD.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yes, lets stop with all the hate messages and just wait for some results from LTEC2.

And while were at the tourney we should have everyone who is good enter a bracket. And then the Top(However many people we need for the Regional Crew thing) players will be put on the regional crew for the South.
THANK. YOU.

>.<

___

And yeah, gl hf to everybody entering this bracket.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
rofl <3 boosely

Uhhh LA shouldn't worry about what FL talks, Doodah's basically an ***hole and then you meet him and realize he's a really friendly ***hole-and that's actually a lot of what FL is. Doodah's just the best at it.

I played Nite at INN3 14 years ago, I beat him in the tourney... but he's a falco player so he's probably better than me now. He's definitely good.

Colbol is a good option, i heard he traded matches with KM. Age really shouldn't matter.

But really DOH
Use the results of LTEC this weekend to give you more of an idea. Don't let it decide anything, but let it give you more of an idea.

And just have us suckier players play those who have guarenteed spots on the team.

And Shiz, I'm suprised i'm not on that list. If not as peach, then at least as Roy. AMIRITE??

Lee Martin

Smash Ace

shiz, when you say the "tourney" in the 2nd paragraph, are you talking about LTEC2. or FCD.? it should just be fine if we would do that at FC. :D

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Lol my pick has to be with Chaddd, and Nite, and TheReflexWonder... Boozer surprise. Wish I could help, but although I'm the best in South Carolina, I still suck on ice compared to those guys.

I hope this crew does some serious badassery at FC. Good luck to all.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
i agree with cyphus.. i saw chaddd play at INN5 he was sick. also pikachad, nite, and shiz are all really talented players IMO. i played shiz, and it was awesome. ive never seen anyone play falco like he does.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
A really good shiek player. You'll see some vids of him soon. In a week or so from the tournament that just happened Yesterday.

Nite

Smash Champion
Bronson- You beat Forward? Or did you split? Either way, I <3 you. lol

GO CHADDDDDDDDDD!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
No, I beat him in two sets. Cause I came from the loser bracket cause I forfeited to KeepSpeedN. You'll see the matches in a week or so :).

Solitas

Smash Apprentice
Results from LTEC atm, unconfirmed of course until a thread is posted, but I trust Chops ;)

Maybe you can use this to help some of your decision making ^.^ (when the full results are posted of course)
lol thats my brother on my account(chops) mannn i had the hardest bracket at ltec :/

mathos

Smash Champion
After looking at the past couple of pages, you guys could always hold a South Team RR at FCD for the remaining spots. Just an idea :)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah thats a good idea. Like I think the people that did good at LTEC2 should be in the Round Robin at FCD. And the people that make it out on Top should be let onto the team :).

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I agree with Virgilijus, but the question is, who has the real potential?

Top Bottom