• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
oh **** i just realized ****** can get tagged in **** and theyre notified

FIRST WE BITIN FACEBOOK

GOT A LIL BIT OF TWITTER GOIN ON NOW

WHATS NEXT? INSTAGRAM?

yo whenever ****** go inactive we can just tagbomb them and guilt trip them into paying us attention again!

@Kataefi i kno yu be lurkin

@J i kno yu miss us and be thinkin about this site

@Asdioh waddup doe

@ Tom Tom happy birthday bruh

@Macman how do you feel about these developments?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
yeah ****** just dont get swag like its nothing. it doesnt just poof into existence. its a trial and error fall on your face and get back up thing for most. its not in everyones genes and even then plenty of ****** fail miserably like wow that person has no swag whatsoever such a shane

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Happy 1000th page, DGames Social!

@Eor
@ Tom Tom @ #HBC | marshy #HBC | marshy @Xiivi @DtJ S2n
@Evil Eye @Matunas @Chaco @Ronike @karthik_king @ #HBC | ZoZo #HBC | ZoZo @Dastrn @ Xatres Xatres @ChiboSempai @Nix2100 @Kirbyoshi @Pythag @DtJ Jungle @Teran @Steel @Mediocre @ Handorin Handorin
@Macman @Riddle @ligolski @mentosman8 @M3D @Chill @M.K @DtJ Hilt @Mayling @McFox @Praxis @Kataefi @Airgemini @Yaya @frozenflame751 @Pierre the Scarecrow @Rockin @Kirby King @tmw_redcell @Xsyven @Scav @Omis @Flipstar @spam_master @The Phazon Assassin @camo-man @Wikipedia @sheepyman
@adumbrodeus @Overswarm @SwordsRbroken @Gheb_01 @Cello_Marl @Ryker @Circus @vanderzant @Omni @Zεη @ KevinM KevinM @Purple @TigerWoods @Sir Bedevere @ Ignatius Ignatius @Virgilijus
@Super Smash Bros. Fan @Sworddancer. @Clownbot @Tandora @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf @smargaret @Red Ryu @Sephiroths Masamune @Delvro @Rajam @SkylerOcon @T-block @UTDZac @vVv Choice @smashman90
@ Dooms Dooms @ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024 @EdreesesPieces @Swiss @X1-12 @giraffelasergun @Inferno3044 @Dark Horse @DtJ Glyphmoney @Vinyl. @th3kuzinator @ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe @ BSL BSL @Gova @J @ rPSIvysaur rPSIvysaur @John2k4 @Jim Morrison @-Vocal-
@Asdioh @JTB @DanGR @Ranmaru @ #HBC | Acrostic #HBC | Acrostic @felipe_9595 @July @Oki @Top Ranger Skye @SummonerAU @Seikend @ #HBC | ѕoup #HBC | ѕoup @Beat! @Luxor @Fire! @asianaussie @hidajiremi @Ryunnosuke @Werekill @Terywj [태리] @ Kantrip Kantrip @Krystedez @ Raziek Raziek @ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry @Shadow Moth @traveling cat @Shinarouji @Vult Redux @soaring-raptor-blast @TBG @Today @BadWolf28738
@Panta @Armor @HipsterSister @Reyth @The Paprika Killer @Fastblade5035 @ToasterBrains @finalark @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake @ Orboknown Orboknown @BarDulL @ Jdietz43 Jdietz43 @ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker @ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary @thethirdkoopa @sneakytako @Sokr @SangfroidWarrior @Ori_bro @pawndidater2 @ScaryLB59 @Xiroey @GaGa @Turazrok
@HepAlien

Memory coupled with namesearching. Sorry If I've missed you!
Let's party hard. Here's to more in the new year!​

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
that was a good post. its like a lil mural. patterns even start to show themselves at certain points. dat nostalgia!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Man I slept through it. I was going to get on a bunch of different browsers with my different hydras a couple of posts before the 1000th page and be like

One
Two
Skip
A few
Page 1000

Also just noticed "Draft Saved"
Your walls are protected.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Obviously as one of the most prominent Dgames posters I gotta get a post on that 1k page.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
im crushed nabe didn't mention me,.
also **** floghts getting canceled and having to sit at MEPS all day tomorrow. like gorfdamn get yer **** together army

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm totally fine, I was commenting on how (unfortunately), you got wrecked by your flight being cancelled.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Now he gets to spend more time theorying things with and being generally amazing alongside me.

Also nabe summoned a five star Rake monster to the field.

Rake has 1500 attack points and 2000 defense points

Special Ability: Confusiosity: Rake talks to the other monsters on the field for 5 minutes and confuses them so greatly they destroy themselves. This ability can only be activated once and only when Rake has been successfully summoned by using the @RitualSummoning card.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Now he gets to spend more time theorying things with and being generally amazing alongside me.

Also nabe summoned a five star Rake monster to the field.

Rake has 1500 attack points and 2000 defense points

Special Ability: Confusiosity: Rake talks to the other monsters on the field for 5 minutes and confuses them so greatly they destroy themselves. This ability can only be activated once and only when Rake has been successfully summoned by using the @RitualSummoning card.
Who was sacrificed for this summon? O.o

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Hey DGames, Rake needs your opinion (should you wanna give it). I entered a local writing contest, and naturally being a cool dude, I grabbed some old poetry I wrote, and I'd like ya guys to tell me which of the two i should submit.

Both are untitled, and yeah they may be a little bad or w/e, but I like em, so thanks in advance. :)

First one:
In midnight darkness once I rode
Directionless, my brain made of mold.

Through endless tracks I raced the night
Fighting to such sweet light.

Wounded of spirit, body and mind
I took to facing this foe alone,
Thinking myself strong in kind
But never won, and thus unknown

The light I sought, it was my own.
The strength I used, from my own heart grown.

And when the foe faced me again
His own demise , quite swiftly did apprehend

A light in my mind, and of my own making.
The ideals I sought slowly awakening.

To find at long last
My own ending, to a once dark path.

Second one:
Twisting vines, my mind wove.
Intrinsic, complicated, the veritable grove.
Sanity, questionable. Insanity, negotiable.

Through spiked thorns, duck and wove
Veiled eyes watch my approach, as through the thickets I dove.
Utopia, approachable. Dystopia, forgettable.

Chilling winds, carry me, as i lay morose.
As the vines, with me interwove.
Recognition, gained. Ignorance, disposed.

The last whisper, from my mouth arose.
My own will, my own truth, was it you I opposed ?
Empathy, granted. Apathy, outgrown

The last question, never posed.
A simple answer, one I chose.
Both yes, and no.

Top Bottom