• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
wow thanks i guess i dont know if i can take that as a compliment or insult

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
aight good night bros and have a good new years eve if you still havent had it yet

shoutout to MA BOI MARSHY akak HOTTEST BARS JAPAN aka SWAGALICIOUS aka BLACK AND MELLOW

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
acrostic what is your drunk opinion of me
You care too much about what other people think. I get the feeling that you allow other things to have too much influence over your personal identity and although this may make you current and trendy, it's hard for me to identify with who you are because I feel like there is too much trendy hipster commercial pop that prevents me from getting a good read on who you are and what you are about.

It's entirely possible that this isn't reflective of who you are. But rather, the problems I've had with trying to peg who you are. I gravitate towards you with friction being lost in the past. I would have liked it if we were close. But just like there is an innate interest for me to get close to you, I could never be completely open with you because I can't trust you. I still think you have some inner desire to receive attention or to be accepted by an inner circle and you end up unintentionally breaking promises out of a desire for acceptance. You don't have any ill intent, it's just that I don't believe you're ready to stand straight on your own under the influence of immense peer pressure. Much less with my problems weighing you down.

I definitely get the impression that you're subtly changing, slowly. I don't believe in the term maturing, especially when there was nothing wrong with your personality in the first place. Past soup didn't really do well in past Dgames, but that doesn't mean that your personality traits were wrong and should be killed off so 'good' soup can begin to come to the light. I want you to be centered and be cognizant of your self. I want you to respect yourself and hate yourself, but never ever forget who you are and to accept that you may not be who you were the past year and to accept that with reserve.

I have been fond of you recently. But I have realized that this is because you've only responded positively to my more experimental and more personal posts. The sad part is that I wasn't immediately cognizant of it. However, when I was in a mafia game and arguing against a cc that kept on repeating, "I'm town. Trust me." I responded his spam with "I'm a red fire truck. Do you want me to spray you for confirmation." I'm grateful for the kindness as your words do have weight. But I also hate when things are done purely for flattery and kissing up because I'm naive and take it at face value.

I'd like to think that people know what I think of them based on what I've told them. For example, I like Kary as a person, but I ****ing detest playing mafia with them and voiced my dislike in Sephiroth's open room. I'm open to give my opinion on anyone, although it can be argued that we have the most history together. I do care about you and really hope that this year turns out to be one of your better ones to come.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
brb grabbing angry orchard since we're all drinking here or something (not really but still they're damn tasty and i have a few left here)

hi sheepses i miss you

Top Bottom